• +1
Reactions: Dionysus, only_ons, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Itsover 2

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus, SocietyIsSolipsistic, wagbox and 3 others
leave still you have time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Feyggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5912

fuck you are ugly. did you emrace your homosexuality and became a twink after the first pic? you look even more gay every time you make a new post, you disgusting looking rat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and 8 others
You look like a faggot.

But please tell me who the FUCK that sexy JB is, the blonde one in the very beginning of the video.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS SHE?!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
You look like a faggot.

But please tell me who the FUCK that sexy JB is, the blonde one in the very beginning of the video.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS SHE?!
My gf

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, LDNPari and Deleted member 7098
Looks like an average swedcuck
Inject testosterone before its too late

you look like a lesbian, you faggot.

fix the nose, it makes your entire face look like one from girl
So what is the problem of having femine nose ?

don't you happen to have nasal folds?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
No fucking way is that hot JB your GF you utter faggot. I feel like travelling wherever you are in the world right now and mogging you to the moon and back in front of her, turning on her animalistic instincts and making her my slut.
Giphy

How old is she?

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, wagbox and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, wagbox, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
EVEN MY SHIT MOGS YOU TO OBLIVION

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2864
No fucking way is that hot JB your GF you utter faggot. I feel like travelling wherever you are in the world right now and mogging you to the moon and back in front of her, turning on her animalistic instincts and making her my slut. View attachment 520615

How old is she?
to bad computer generated pictures won't help you with your plan in real life

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
No fucking way is that hot JB your GF you utter faggot. I feel like travelling wherever you are in the world right now and mogging you to the moon and back in front of her, turning on her animalistic instincts and making her my slut. View attachment 520615

How old is she?
Well, send me your face, I would tell you if you have chances in Ukraine, for example jb's here love boys like Chalamet, DiCaprio, Chico and etc. and see no attractivnes in faces like O'Pry, Pitt, Barrett, Brando, etc. There are too many ugly and masculine boys in my country, who are also real rude faggots, they can easily beat or rape woman and all connected staff, so masculine faces aren't so adorable in countries like Russia and Ukraine, it's better to be pretty boy here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Well, send me your face, I would tell you if you have chances in Ukraine, for example jb's here love boys like Chalamet, DiCaprio, Chico and etc. and see no attractivnes in faces like O'Pry, Pitt, Barrett, Brando, etc. There are too many ugly and masculine boys in my country, who are also real rude faggots, they can easily beat or rape woman and all connected staff, so masculine faces aren't so adorable in countries like Russia and Ukraine, it's better to be pretty boy here
Okay, I'll PM you. But please tell me, how old is your GF? The blonde JB in the video.

this is why fathers should beat their kids

• +1
Reactions: Torero, Dionysus, wagbox and 2 others
not for long boyo, she's going to be slurping up Chad's seed very soon if she's not already
Well, she is my girl more then a year, so I think you are wrong, also all her girlfriends tried to pick me and + I fucked a lot of JBs like her before, so maybe Ukrainian standards are different from Americans :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
This thread must be a joke, I can't believe my fucking eyes... Looks theory has been shattered, obliterated and exterminated once and for all.

da fuq is this shit... a literal 1/10 guy dating a sexy blonde 9/10 beauty

Any of you matters if looks matters, explain this thread then.

Only utter cucks think looks matter. looks doesn't mean shit.

It's basically overrated.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, wagbox and Copeful
Well, she is my girl more then a year, so I think you are wrong, also all her girlfriends tried to pick me and + I fucked a lot of JBs like her before, so maybe Ukrainian standards are different from Americans :)
if she's Ukranian I could slay her rn boyo those girls are thots

• +1
You look like a faggot prepubescent rat

• +1
You look like a faggot prepubescent rat
The op proves looks doesn't mean shit. He's a 2 psl at best yet slays blonde jbs. Wtf is this shit.

This thread must be a joke, I can't believe my fucking eyes... Looks theory has been shattered, obliterated and exterminated once and for all.

da fuq is this shit... a literal 1/10 guy dating a sexy blonde 9/10 beauty

Any of you matters if looks matters, explain this thread then.

Only utter cucks think looks matter. looks doesn't mean shit.

It's basically overrated.
Yeah, I'm 1 of 10 :)

• Woah
Reactions: s3-s3 and Nisse
So sad you don't know russian language :)
But anyway try to understand this:

this is why fathers should beat their kids
Bitch. I'm Ukrainian as I said, there are almost every father beats own kids, also guys on the street fighting a lot, I was beaten by my father a lot as well as was fighting on the street, whole Ukraine is like a Bronx or Harlem, you know nothing about violence, there was a knife in my pocket all the time when I was a kid for the cases when drunk adults wanted to start a fight on the street, there are more safety to be a member of a mob. You know nothing about violence and I bet I could easily fight your ass as I was visiting Karate, Judo, Boxing when I was a schoolboy, so shut up your fucking mouth and continue living in your safety rich country. I bet your father never even shout you. So stop joking about shit like this when you living in a normal country, I bet you would be dead in a week visiting my country

You definitely have a unique look but you're still ugly
There are 4 pics, not the only one, but still cool that you checked one :)

keep spamming posts on your own thread subhuman, you cannot cope with the fact you are 2 PSL AT BEST.

ps send nudes of those girls ty

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Matthias8272
keep spamming posts on your own thread subhuman, you cannot cope with the fact you are 2 PSL AT BEST.

ps send nudes of those girls ty
So your judging isn't even objectively. Yeah, I have a lot of nudes of hot Ukrainian girls but all I could send you it's your mama's nudes)

Saved by your phenotype

So your judging isn't even objectively. Yeah, I have a lot of nudes of hot Ukrainian girls but all I could send you it's your mama's nudes)
Even your typing is subhuman.

Not the best but let's see.

Mouth area too narrow.

Bulbous nose.

Shit eye area.

Shit hairline.

Retarded eyebrow shape.

Recessed maxilla maybe.

Shall I continue?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful