Rate me in video

idgaf

its just funny that you call out unfixable failoes when you have to spend a lot of money frauding your genetics to get to my level
Not frauding genetics since I was born with a better face than I currently got, just restoring what was lost.
Difference between unfixable failo and fixable failo is I'll get the surgery and be on my way meanwhile you can't.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 43398
got a stroke buddy?
lol pretending to be strong nigga u already got exposed i thought it was your last post huh? Im gonna be living rent free in this one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and HarrierDuBois
Not frauding genetics since I was born with a better face than I currently got, just restoring what was lost.
Difference between unfixable failo and fixable failo is I'll get the surgery and be on my way meanwhile you can't.
i mean thats the thing whats this guy even doing here crying with his unfixable shit and trying to get rated. he already knows so no point being here meanwhile he makes a new alt begging for more i cant with this guy :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
i mean thats the thing whats this guy even doing here crying with his unfixable shit and trying to get rated. he already knows so no point being here meanwhile he makes a new alt begging for more i cant with this guy :lul: :lul:
It's like when you're hungry at home you open the fridge and there's no food so you go back to your room then 5 minutes later you go back downstair and expect the fridge to be full of food. If he doesn't improve the ratings won't either, and since the failo can't be fixed it's a game over.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 43398
It's like when you're hungry at home you open the fridge and there's no food so you go back to your room then 5 minutes later you go back downstair and expect the fridge to be full of food. If he doesn't improve the ratings won't either, and since the failo can't be fixed it's a game over.
>game over

i look better than you even after all your surgeries without doing anything at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
>game over

i look better than you even after all your surgeries without doing anything at all
When's the last post gonna be?

• Hmm...
narcy faggot wanting validation from incel nothing new on dalit.org

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Philtrums are not to be underestimated I have seen them destroy faces brutally.
Yeah but his is just slightly above ideal, his chin is tall so you don’t even notice it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Except you do notice it.
Yes but because of psl autism. And even then it’s not as bad as he makes it out to be, would he be better looking with a shorter one ? Yes. Would it be a noticeable looks improvement ? Barely.

• Hmm...
Yes but because of psl autism. And even then it’s not as bad as he makes it out to be, would he be better looking with a shorter one ? Yes. Would it be a noticeable looks improvement ? Barely.
It would, reason we keeps coming back here time and time again instead of slaying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 43398
You valling me out or some shit jfl ?

• Hmm...
It would, reason we keeps coming back here time and time again instead of slaying.
im here to shitpost mainly, i havent asked anyone for a rating other than nebula

i get girls just fine lil bro

• Hmm...
im here to shitpost mainly, i havent asked anyone for a rating other than nebula

You only need triple LL to be 2 inches below average height tbh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, HarrierDuBois and Akhi
  • Hmm...
  • +1

You asked me for a rating on cord months ago when we both swapped pics for ratings.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Akhi
  • Hmm...
no, i have never seen your face youre mistaking me
you look like a fish bro grow a jaw before talking to me
You wouldn't be so aware of my compromised lip seal if you haven't seen my face. @SurgeryEnjoyer knows this as well and he has seen my face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
You wouldn't be so aware of my compromised lip seal if you haven't seen my face. @SurgeryEnjoyer knows this as well and he has seen my face.
i never said anything about compromised lip seal? i really dont think weve exchnaged faces so how do you even know how bad the philtrum is

all i know is you look like a fish because another user told me

• Hmm...
i never said anything about compromised lip seal? i really dont think weve exchnaged faces so how do you even know how bad the philtrum is
I have seen your face before you sent it.
all i know is you look like a fish because another user told me
Compromised lip seal due to mouth breathing + camo ortho resulted in it, just a matter of time.

• Hmm...
Eriksen with fetal alcohol syndrome mouth area.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have seen your face before you sent it.

Compromised lip seal due to mouth breathing + camo ortho resulted in it, just a matter of time.
well well see if you gwt to be a ‚chadlite‘ i doubt it a lot that youll ascend more than maybe 1 psl

You ascended through hard work which is admirable. @Akhi tried making a point that was not correct.
I meant that we are taking 2 different paths, you are trying to look like what you should have with proper craniofacial development and environment. I’m trying to change my face and pheno.

• +1
well well see if you gwt to be a ‚chadlite‘ i doubt it a lot that youll ascend more than maybe 1 psl
My entire lower third will be adjusted from trimax, all of it, the ratios afterwards will be perfect in my lower third then too. Trimax 1 psl for me, then other tweaks will all add other points. @SurgeryEnjoyer

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Eriksen + Chico with punched lower third.
Ngl i might schedule an appointment with clic clic mughululu to see how viable is a cupid’s bow with fillers. You need it just as bad as me.

• JFL
I meant that we are taking 2 different paths, you are trying to look like what you should have with proper craniofacial development and environment. I’m trying to change my face and pheno.
One is the Nietzschean hero.
Skrmbild 163

• JFL
Ngl i might schedule an appointment with clic clic mughululu to see how viable is a cupid’s bow with fillers. You need it just as bad as me.
Clic clic got you covered, damn brudda is gonna get the model lips with Mask Off in the backround and zaza smell throughout the clinic.

• JFL
Clic clic got you covered, damn brudda is gonna get the model lips with Mask Off in the backround and zaza smell throughout the clinic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH “N in paris”. Bro is always wearing the tightest prada polo shirt too, mf look like he gon’ deliver a speech 24/7. Can’t wait to hear “Bitches love sosa” when he cuts my undereyes and fills them with black tar.

• JFL
My entire lower third will be adjusted from trimax, all of it, the ratios afterwards will be perfect in my lower third then too. Trimax 1 psl for me, then other tweaks will all add other points. @SurgeryEnjoyer
no clue i dont know your face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH “N in paris”. Bro is always wearing the tightest prada polo shirt too, mf look like he gon’ deliver a speech 24/7. Can’t wait to hear “Bitches love sosa” when he cuts my undereyes and fills them with black tar.
"I'm boutta get you right lil bruh, ts finna be fire fs, aiight lemme spin that beat it helps me relax for the big cutty."

• JFL
40 page thread incoming

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
what's your height

good looking face