Rate me in worst pic of me yet

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
IMG 4672

Am i being paranoid or is my IPD low? Alongside my long midface JFL @ my proportions. Not to mention the assymetry of my zygos, jaw, eye size. This is a group pic BTW and the camera was like 4 meters away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, BigBoy, DarknLost and 1 other person
what's your FWHR?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
what a brutal proportionpill...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your face looks really long, even for 4 metres away...

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, CristianT and 1 other person
Well my midface ratio is 0.85 so...
View attachment 315422
your midface is slightly bigger than 0.85, you should have put the bottom line right above your upper lip. But nonetheless, you have good features only that long face ruins everything...

• +1
  • +1
I seriously don't get even how can girls find you attractive with that long face, i'm sorry but it doesn't look good. I wish that you'll be happy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kade, TsarTsar444, slime and 6 others
I seriously don't get even how can girls find you attractive with that long face, i'm sorry but it doesn't look good. I wish that you'll be happy.
I'll never be happy unless i become a billionaire and invest millions into inventing a modified lefort 3 that makes the maxilla shorter.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
I'll never be happy unless i become a billionaire and invest millions into inventing a modified lefort 3 that makes the maxilla shorter.
Bro, there is seriously nothing to do. I don't know any surgery to solve the issue of soft tissues due to midface reduction.
You could have been a real pretty boy srs. it is what it is.

• +1
everytime you post a pic people say the same thing so what is the point of doing it over and over sgain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Greeicy
Bro, there is seriously nothing to do. I don't know any surgery to solve the issue of soft tissues due to midface reduction.
You could have been a real pretty boy srs. it is what it is.
Based off all the pics you saw of me, how would you rate me overrall? I genuinely think that the pic in this post is just an unflattering one and i look better in motion. But still...what's my overall PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why the long face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
everytime you post a pic people say the same thing so what is the point of doing it over and over sgain
I'm trying to cope :(

It's over man, your skull is just so fucking narrow and your nose.... I prefer not to speak.
May you find peace inshallah

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's over man, your skull is just so fucking narrow and your nose.... I prefer not to speak.
May you find peace inshallah
IMG 4669

My entire skull is just one big bruh moment

• +1
Based off all the pics you saw of me, how would you rate me overrall? I genuinely think that the pic in this post is just an unflattering one and i look better in motion. But still...what's my overall PSL?
If we don't take into account long midface : 5.5 psl, near chadlite tier.
If we take it into account : you'r capped at 4.5, and there is nothing to do since ALL your others features are decent.
but you'r tall so you can get away of it better.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
its not that bad lol
I know you're trying to be nice but i have NO ideal proportions AT ALL. LITerally 0. Not even my IPD is long, it's average at best. All of my failos are unfixable and there's no way for me to ascend :(

I know you're trying to be nice but i have NO ideal proportions AT ALL. LITerally 0. Not even my IPD is long, it's average at best. All of my failos are unfixable and there's no way for me to ascend :(
cope it doesnt matter bro

• So Sad
not a natural morph looking, but he'll pass from somehow above average to close to chadelite.
Yah 10 sec morph, I was just too curious to see if he looks that much better with compact midface

• +1
If we don't take into account long midface : 5.5 psl, near chadlite tier.
If we take it into account : you'r capped at 4.5, and there is nothing to do since ALL your others features are decent.
but you'r tall so you can get away of it better.
Thanks for the closure bro. I know that there's no surgery for me but i wish there will be in the near future.

• So Sad
Thanks for the closure bro. I know that there's no surgery for me but i wish there will be in the near future.
you know what ? Stop focusing on it.
If you can get a GF for LTR that you find cute both in looks and behaviour, it's all that matters.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Greeicy
Yah 10 sec morph, I was just too curious to see if he looks that much better with compact midface
I actually got sent a really good morph. I will make a thread on it on Off Topic.

• +1
My son is built like Timmy’s dad
6DA2695A 8FE4 4BB0 B970 FC191DFC3CE4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, HighIQcel and Greeicy
I think that you should leave this forum and live your life. You can gain nothing positive here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, TsarTsar444, Introvertednarc and 3 others
i can't lie dude, your midface is pretty fucked up. your IPD looks fine, it might look low to you because of your low midface ratio, when in reality it's your midface screwing you
I think that you should leave this forum and live your life. You can gain nothing positive here
take this solid piece of advice and get out while you can

• So Sad
I just like to cope with how much better looking i would be with a compact midface, even if it's unachievable.

• +1
I just like to cope with how much better looking i would be with a compact midface, even if it's unachievable.
That's not coping, that is blackpilling yourself. You will rot here for a while, have a couple of mental breakdowns like a couple of effeminate users here have, and then you'll develop a complex that makes you think that you are inadequate. And when you think you are inadequate, people will treat you as such

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
Don't, and i feel sorry if in my first comment i could be seen as harsh, this wasn't my purpose.
Seriously, be happy with what you have, despite this you mog the average male by far.
That's not coping, that is blackpilling yourself. You will rot here for a while, have a couple of mental breakdowns like a couple of effeminate users here have, and then you'll develop a complex that makes you think that you are inadequate. And when you think you are inadequate, people will treat you as such
extremely true, underated comment.

@Adrenochrome

• +1
Don't, and i feel sorry if in my first comment i could be seen as harsh, this wasn't my purpose.
Seriously, be happy with what you have, despite this you mog the average male by far.

extremely true, underated comment.

@Adrenochrome
Thanks guys. I guess i'm just gonna have to co-exist with this long midface of mine. It is what is, i guess. It really sucks because i could have been really goodlooking otherwise but it's life i guess.

• +1
Thanks guys. I guess i'm just gonna have to co-exist with this long midface of mine. It is what is, i guess. It really sucks because i could have been really goodlooking otherwise but it's life i guess.
Bluepill is indeed more legit.

This site = Profit
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38

Holy fuck you’re an ugly subhuman. Kys

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino and Greeicy
youre still Glin enough to get a gf, thats all that matters. nothing you can about your midface. Get offf these forums

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Greeicy
youre still Glin enough to get a gf, thats all that matters. nothing you can about your midface. Get offf these forums
I will do that once i get out of quarantine and regain my social and i'm never logging back ded srs. Thanks for the support.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 678
I will do that once i get out of quarantine and regain my social and i'm never logging back ded srs. Thanks for the support.
good luck man

• +1
You are nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and stuckneworleans
Careermax and then eventually betabux a post-prime landwhale with a compact midface. That’ll offset your death tier horse face genes so hopefully your kids will have a better chance in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy and uglymofo
Careermax and then eventually betabux a post-prime landwhale with a compact midface. That’ll offset your death tier horse face genes so hopefully your kids will have a better chance in life.
he prob shouldnt breed tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
I won't breed (legit planning on getting a vasectomy). And i dated cute females before.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Why don't you blast psychedelics bro? It can fry your brain and it can TerrenceMcKennamax you into delusions of a spiritual world and higher consciousness. Im dead serious, look into these things, they are very amazing and will white pill you hard by completely brainwashing your mind

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kade