rate me me pretending everything is ok despite im a 22 year old virgin

I do get alot of iois from giga stacies but from 3/4 cuz I got good 3/4.
Just make friends and build a social circle. You should not have issues getting women. Make sure you fully softmaxxed and get maybe a couple minor surgeries.

Just make friends and build a social circle. You should not have issues getting women. Make sure you fully softmaxxed and get maybe a couple minor surgeries.
I got a long jaw and a long rhamus + very prominent brow ridge so from 3/4 I am good

Attachments

• Snapchat-318464133.jpg
    Snapchat-318464133.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 0
I got a long jaw and a long rhamus + very prominent brow ridge so from 3/4 I am good
Not a true side. I still can't see a girl being attracted to you looking at your side and then you turn your head and she is not into you anymore. It makes no sense.

It's an above average side I agree. But you can't expect gigastacies to give you IOIs unless your are like Maher level. And even then you would need to have money+status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17345
Not a true side. I still can't see a girl being attracted to you looking at your side and then you turn your head and she is not into you anymore. It makes no sense.

It's an above average side I agree. But you can't expect gigastacies to give you IOIs unless your are like Maher level. And even then you would need to have money+status.
Ok for my standards they are "giga" but probably high tier beckies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ok for my standards they are "giga" but probably high tier beckies
Yeah. That is believable. They are your looksmatches. Just go talk to them and try to get their numbers or something. You will probably get laid with like 10% of them. Or IDK. It is a numbers game tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17345
Yeah. That is believable. They are your looksmatches. Just go talk to them and try to get their numbers or something. You will probably get laid with like 10% of them. Or IDK. It is a numbers game tbh.
what is reasonably my looksmatch

Mentalcel is someone who's 6 PSL. I guess nowadays slavoid untermenschen with horse faces are considered as "mentalcel". God, I miss lookism.
No a mentalcel is someone that cannot get laid due to behaviour and logistics while people of equivalent looks are having sex with MTN girls because they have lead a normal life and have normal social skills. OP could do that as I see guys like him constantly with normal or above girls. OP looks goofy as fuck and he's still in that invisible mid tier range but then he's 6'2. Combination means purely based off of looks he should be able to get something but his overall package is lagging. To lead a normal sex life with average range looks you NEED to be socially calibrated. If you aren't you are beyond fucked.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 19499
No a mentalcel is someone that cannot get laid due to behaviour and logistics while people of equivalent looks are having sex with MTN girls because they have lead a normal life and have normal social skills. OP could do that as I see guys like him constantly with normal or above girls. OP looks goofy as fuck and he's still in that invisible mid tier range but then he's 6'2. Combination means purely based off of looks he should be able to get something but his overall package is lagging. To lead a normal sex life with average range looks you NEED to be socially calibrated. If you aren't you are beyond fucked.
Being a paypig cuckold to a sub 4 PSL female is not ascending lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19499 and Hueless
Its because you are an autistic worthless rotter get off ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Being a paypig cuckold to a sub 4 PSL female is not ascending lol.

Yeah obviously not but that's not what I even said, is it boyo? I said MID TIER NORMIE girls where they're just having casual relationships. No implication of "paypig", if you have to do that for attention it's beyond fucking over. Nobody IRL has to that fits into the average range (even LTN) that's reserved for forevercels :blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah obviously not but that's not what I even said, is it boyo? I said MID TIER NORMIE girls where they're just having casual relationships. No implication of "paypig", if you have to do that for attention it's beyond fucking over. Nobody IRL has to that fits into the average range (even LTN) that's reserved for forevercels :blackpill::blackpill:
I mean he's dead average even with his height since 6'2 is standard too. He is not ugly but he has those high trust cuck features. Either way it's over.

I mean he's dead average even with his height since 6'2 is standard too. He is not ugly but he has those high trust cuck features. Either way it's over.

If you're out of touch with reality then on a purely looks basis yes, it is over
But if you step outside into the streets, into shops, into bars and clubs and see what kind of guys are clearly in relationships (body language exchange is a dead giveaway) then you'd be changing tune. Bang on average guys do get girls and yeah, the current dating dynamic is beyond a joke and it likely won't last as women have permanently damaged their bonding ability by riding the cock carousel but if you combine gathering some exp via that and optimising looks, he could end up somewhere acceptable for him. Not for me to say whether or not that's the case for OP.

If you're out of touch with reality then on a purely looks basis yes, it is over
But if you step outside into the streets, into shops, into bars and clubs and see what kind of guys are clearly in relationships (body language exchange is a dead giveaway) then you'd be changing tune. Bang on average guys do get girls and yeah, the current dating dynamic is beyond a joke and it likely won't last as women have permanently damaged their bonding ability by riding the cock carousel but if you combine gathering some exp via that and optimising looks, he could end up somewhere acceptable for him. Not for me to say whether or not that's the case for OP.
Maybe that's amongst millennials. At least in zoomeroid generation that's not the case. Either way it isn't my problem and I'm not the one to give him orders on what to do in life. If he wants to be a cuck to some sub4 psl female then he can go for it.

• +1
It's standard in Northern Europe. 6'1+ is considered tall in the US.

I'm getting alot of surgeries

It's standard in Northern Europe. 6'1+ is considered tall in the US.
Yeah but he's not from the united states of israel where the country is 50% deathnic. He's a slavoid gook.

• JFL
I'm getting alot of surgeries
Won't change your genes and there's no surgery for your mid-face unless you know one.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
what is reasonably my looksmatch
Ethnic stacy probably.

HTB-Stacylite white due ethnic tax. They are always gonna prefer a white guy over you. That is just how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 19499
Maxilkary impaction
Idk, boyo. Those surgeries seem to be scary. If you turn out to be looking like a frankestein tranny after them then you've got only yourself to blame.

Idk, boyo. Those surgeries seem to be scary. If you turn out to be looking like a frankestein tranny after them then you've got only yourself to blame.
My fwhr is like 1.79 so pictures make my midface so long .I did my research and I know what to do.madillary impaction is not scary at all.its done by alafaro and I can go home next day.

My fwhr is like 1.79 so pictures make my midface so long .I did my research and I know what to do.madillary impaction is not scary at all.its done by alafaro and I can go home next day.
And what are you trying to achieve with these surgeries?

And what are you trying to achieve with these surgeries?
Fix my slight long face, genioplasty,adnavce the maxilla.just make myself as hot as possible.then I'll focus on eye area and I'll be happy I think

htn seamaxx with me go to japan become slayer

Fix my slight long face, genioplasty,adnavce the maxilla.just make myself as hot as possible.then I'll focus on eye area and I'll be happy I think
Godspeed but you have to be quick since this whole planet will probably blow within a year.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Hueless
you don't have sex appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Ethnic stacy probably.

HTB-Stacylite white due ethnic tax. They are always gonna prefer a white guy over you. That is just how it is.
I get people preferring their own but fuark I wish I could even find an ethnic Stacy they don’t even exist

• +1
Reactions: Erik-JΓ³n
go for light skinned white Arabs or Turkish girls
You will run JBW
Case closed
Go slay
Also send me another pic:owo:

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Bruh Arab girls can be hot af
Like I told you go to turkey and run JBW
Or just find some good white passing girl and you should slay

How are you still a virgin
I would fuck you if I was a girl ngl
You have an aura of goodness, good to hang out with type of guy etc

Don’t tell me your are really an autist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

You're thinking with your male brain and also wouldn't he get beheaded if he went anywhere outside of ankara?

You're thinking with your male brain and also wouldn't he get beheaded if he went anywhere outside of ankara?
Bitch no wtf
Just go to Istanbul or trabzon and marry a super hot Muslim girl
They are high quality and med/white enough

If you wanna convert just do it formally
But you don’t have to believe in it

Just slay dude

Bitch no wtf
Just go to Istanbul or trabzon and marry a super hot Muslim girl
They are high quality and med/white enough

If you wanna convert just do it formally
But you don’t have to believe in it

Just slay dude
So you're saying that muslim fathers are allowing random sub5 psl cumskins to mess with their women JFL?

So you're saying that muslim fathers are allowing random sub5 psl cumskins to mess with their women JFL?
My guy he is not 5 psl he looks good + cute/friendly looking +tall
Also JBW yeah you can find one

Since they want their daughter to go to a better place ie the west

My guy he is not 5 psl he looks good + cute/friendly looking +tall
Also JBW yeah you can find one

Since they want their daughter to go to a better place ie the west
No comment.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Man I get hard just looking

Attachments

• tumblr_b14767280425c331017ec3e6ca0e9aaf_754e731f_1280.jpg
    tumblr_b14767280425c331017ec3e6ca0e9aaf_754e731f_1280.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, Deleted member 18244 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480, ALP and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Tallooksmaxxer
This is how I look from girls view

Attachments

• IMG_20220612_184933.jpg
    IMG_20220612_184933.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 0