Reactions: Johanjohan, 6.5PSL and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
u look white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 16369 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
@curlyheadjames i mog you

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
how tall r u?

u look Mid tier Normie subhuman! U hv a Cute average White European lookin Face! Are u black by any chance? (((justz guessin maybe ur skin color isn't completely right due to Being too much close to camera's light)

how tall r u?

u look Mid tier Normie subhuman! U hv a Cute average White European lookin Face! Are u black by any chance? (((justz guessin maybe ur skin color isn't completely right due to Being too much close to camera's light)
I'm moroccan ,I'm 78 %berber north african, greek, spanish, and 2% nigerian.
I have paid 3 times the DNA test after seeing this btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Tenshi, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
how tall r u?

That's my natural skin color tbh

• Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
That's my natural skin color tbh
U should somehow Increse ur maxilla forward by mewing or Using orthotropics! U can also Facepull! And bonesmash! And u hv a Good skin color imo!♥️ Justz use sunscreen everyday and renew it every 2 hrs for max results and cover yrself properly when u go outside to save yrself from sun!

how much hot is Morocco? (not askin abt girls u naughty minded Bull Coomer):feelsuhh:

• +1
Mogs me

• Love it
U should somehow Increse ur maxilla forward by mewing or Using orthotropics! U can also Facepull! And bonesmash! And u hv a Good skin color imo!♥️ Justz use sunscreen everyday and renew it every 2 hrs for max results and cover yrself properly when u go outside to save yrself from sun!

how much hot is Morocco? (not askin abt girls u naughty minded Bull Coomer):feelsuhh:
Morocco is very hot
Thanks for the advice, Barak Allah ufikoum

• +1
Morocco is very hot
Thanks for the advice, Barak Allah ufikoum
IF Morocco is very hot! Then i will suggest u to Stay beside a Cooler(search it up if u dont know) or a Fan or AC! cuz otherwise for ex India WEST bengal has a avg temp of 40 degree Celsius on Summer. There every1 gets cooked up and every1 sweats to death! Therefore even if any1 Skinmaxxes there by usin Tret or sunscreen it will washed off from their faces due to excessive Sweating! This is same for u if ur place is also hot like this! If u sweat a lot then the action of Tret and other skin products on ur skin will lower down and will get washed off.....and being in such a Hot country is a Looksmin cuz ur skin products are now getting worse day by day bcuz of the heat of the sun......if u look at the labels given at the back of Sunscreens or Any skin Products say Tret for ex it is said that if it reaches a temp of more than 25 Celsius then it's over for ur Skin products cuz now it will get degenerated! And guess what? When u r ordering it....this product is being delivered to u after its been traveling in the scorching heat of the sun for the entire day:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: So find a way 2 locate to any white Cold country for example RYUKEN(search it up most probably located in Germany)

• +1
IF Morocco is very hot! Then i will suggest u to Stay beside a Cooler(search it up if u dont know) or a Fan or AC! cuz otherwise for ex India WEST bengal has a avg temp of 40 degree Celsius on Summer. There every1 gets cooked up and every1 sweats to death! Therefore even if any1 Skinmaxxes there by usin Tret or sunscreen it will washed off from their faces due to excessive Sweating! This is same for u if ur place is also hot like this! If u sweat a lot then the action of Tret and other skin products on ur skin will lower down and will get washed off.....and being in such a Hot country is a Looksmin cuz ur skin products are now getting worse day by day bcuz of the heat of the sun......if u look at the labels given at the back of Sunscreens or Any skin Products say Tret for ex it is said that if it reaches a temp of more than 25 Celsius then it's over for ur Skin products cuz now it will get degenerated! And guess what? When u r ordering it....this product is being delivered to u after its been traveling in the scorching heat of the sun for the entire day:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: So find a way 2 locate to any white Cold country for example RYUKEN(search it up most probably located in Germany)
You write a lot MashAllah

• JFL
Btw i live in France, I'm french Moroccan

• Woah
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 8365
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Bvnny.
Btw i live in France, I'm french Moroccan
Best place to live imo! But if u r Muslim then it's almost over bcuz of islamophobia and Macron Beatin up ur ass :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
mirin yr fwhr