• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
Nerd/10

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 26859, ANGELMAXXED and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 28414, N1666 and 1 other person
You are balding.Go to Turkey and get at least 4000 grafts ht also don't forget to jump on oral dutasteride and topical spiro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, StephIsCold and ChileanMaxxer
Why are you covered in weird bits

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, overtier1011, BongMog and 7 others
I can get SARPE tbh. And jfl at this HTN rating
Great coloring, masc bones, straight and low-set long eyebrows. You’d benefit from genio also

Great coloring, masc bones, straight and low-set long eyebrows. You’d benefit from genio also
Yeah, yeah. He's a HTN. Just needs to get every surgery known to mankind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and 5 others
Eyes save you from being a turbo subhuman. It's the opposite for me.
yeah but im lacking of too much in jaw development, and so ive given up. I need trimax ccw with jaw angle implants. Moreover, Im 5'8. There is no way to escape an inceldom with these stats.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah, yeah. He's a HTN. Just needs to get every surgery known to mankind.
I revise my rating. Front profile is is HTN. Side and 3/4 are LTN compared to whites.

yeah but im lacking of too much in jaw development, and so ive given up. I need trimax ccw with jaw angle implants. Moreover, Im 5'8. There is no way to escape an inceldom with these stats.
Eyes are really important but without jaw, it's ogre.
licensed-image
StJimson

• +1
Reactions: Darkshadow666 and Deleted member 17244
I revise my rating. Front profile is is HTN. Side and 3/4 are LTN compared to whites.
front profile sucks also bc of downwarded grown maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and poopoohead
He's from Asia so it's pointless to compare him to whites. Not an issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 21403, poopoohead and 1 other person
Insane appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Artemis, Deleted member 25119 and 2 others
Also, do these camera shots halo or do they just display your subhumanity in 8K

• JFL
You have great potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5.5psl, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and poopoohead
One of the biggest discrepancies i've seen between front and side profile, legit descends by 1.5 psl, mtn overall

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon, poopoohead and 2 others
From the front you could probably softmax to chadlite, but the lack of growth / downswing stops you from having a decent profile.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and St.TikTokcel
One of the biggest discrepancies i've seen between front and side profile, legit descends by 1.5 psl, mtn overall
do u think its bc of gonial angle?

From the front you could probably softmax to chadlite, but the lack of growth / downswing stops you from having a decent profile.
I don't really think you know how rare and how good chad-lites actually look like.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, poopoohead and Deleted member 28414
you had potential, but your bole development brutally failoed

in another universe you didnt mouthbreath and came out as a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, tombradylover, Acne Victim and 4 others
Good base. Your eyes would pop more if you had darker eyebrows and hair + Lose bloat and you will slay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
you had potential, but your bole development brutally failoed

in another universe you didnt mouthbreath and came out as a chadlite
i should get trimax ccw with jaw angle implants, but its impossible with my 555 jewros salary per month

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15468
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, poopoohead, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
do u think its bc of gonial angle?
Yes but also nose, and mouth area looks kinda weird almost like its inflated
i should get trimax ccw with jaw angle implants, but its impossible with my 555 jewros salary per month
Fuck even i have more than that and i work as a student in the balkans

• +1
are you autistic by any chance?

mirin adidas backpack on the right. Slav starter pack
Got a full tracksuit of Puma paired with shitty Adidas trainers. Such is life.

• +1
I don't really think you know how rare and how good chad-lites actually look like.
I'm an old breed from different rating standards. Looksmax was always a meme for underrating compared to the OG sites. Sure hes a Looksmax MTN or whatever, but IRL from what I see is that his front would be considered substantially good looking.

Obviously I'm talking about the front dead-on.

I go off the old system where a Chadlite is around 1 in 10 or so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Acne Victim, poopoohead and 1 other person
I'm an old breed from different rating standards. Looksmax was always a meme for underrating compared to the OG sites. Sure hes a Looksmax MTN or whatever, but IRL from what I see is that his front would be considered substantially good looking.

Obviously I'm talking about the front dead-on.

I go off the old system where a Chadlite is around 1 in 10 or so.
Yeah but do you really think he's a chad-lite amongst his age group. I'm sure that he mogs most of the currycels but does not matter.

• +1
ur eyes mog so hard ngl

still needs shotgun implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
ltn currently

have u consulted for bimax? i think DJS can make you have normie face and with your eyes you can even maybe get a 4/10 girl one day

im being honest

you look so tired
180 degree gonial angle mirin

Yeah but do you really think he's a chad-lite amongst his age group. I'm sure that he mogs most of the currycels but does not matter.
IDK, I go off what I'd see walking around in the UK IRL, not what I'd see posted on looksmax. I think that's a big mistake people make on here. Granted, everyone in the UK is ugly, so that might cause me to overrate people, but I think comparing people to people I see IRL would be more accurate than just comparing them to stuff I see online.

I think it's because IRL standards are much lower, for example, I used to frequently get my looks complimented, messaged first on dating apps etc, but I'm basically 1PSL. So if you go off the old standard (I forgot if it was on the incel wiki or somewhere), where they described as Chad being the good looking guy at school who got the girls and Chadlites as the guys who got some of the girls but not as successful as Chad (but more so than those in the normie range) I believe he would be around a Chadlite after clearing up his skin, and just from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 15468
IDK, I go off what I'd see walking around in the UK IRL, not what I'd see posted on looksmax. I think that's a big mistake people make on here. Granted, everyone in the UK is ugly, so that might cause me to overrate people, but I think comparing people to people I see IRL would be more accurate than just comparing them to stuff I see online.

I think it's because IRL standards are much lower, for example, I used to frequently get my looks complimented, messaged first on dating apps etc, but I'm basically 1PSL. So if you go off the old standard (I forgot if it was on the incel wiki or somewhere), where they described as Chad being the good looking guy at school who got the girls and Chadlites as the guys who got some of the girls but not as successful as Chad (but more so than those in the normie range) I believe he would be around a Chadlite after clearing up his skin, and just from the front.
>UK
case closed
Deano

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Squirreljak and Deleted member 17244
Come to the UK you can slay ogres.
I already live in the land of ogres and being a manlet twink is a death-sentence in a ghetto.

• +1
How much better do you think you look here:

• +1