Rate me out of 10 I’m 16 is it over

D

Deleted member 28595

Iron
Im 16 and was a mouth breather but not anymore. Rate me out of 10 and do I have potential or is it over? Open to advice.
39D6C19E 02B3 455C B71F D6A08FE593A6
C1C690DA E4FF 48EF A27B 12CEB796C356
EB7EE936 8881 4FDE 8CCF D28FF7D2B7D3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Chadrapist
You look autistic as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agustkd22, Deleted member 27932, Rimaxtis and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, agustkd22, Rimaxtis and 15 others

Brutally long midface and slight NCT, from the side you look good, but from the front not so much. What is ur height?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
I’m 5’11
So ur 5'9
how do I improve mid face?
You cant without surgery. There is no need for you to be on this website tbh, ur 16 and most likely still going through puberty so you will develop more. Just do the basic softmaxxes then fuck off and enjoy life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24586 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24586, Central Cee and 6 others
Long midface of DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
weak mtn-ltn. almost 1:1 nose:lip width. extremely downgrown. face shape saves u.
honestly your front looks good and once you fix the downward growth youre gonna look great forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 28595
Over

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
honestly your front looks good and once you fix the downward growth youre gonna look great forevermirin
Thanks can mewing help with the long midface considering I’m 16 and bone is still malleable?

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
thank you bro, not planning ccw bimax any time soon sadly so gonna cope with my front for now

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Thanks can mewing help with the long midface considering I’m 16 and bone is still malleable?
yes u need to mew and chew like your life depends on it. if it doesnt fix then ull be stuck needing surgery like me

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel
  • +1
yes u need to mew and chew like your life depends on it. if it doesnt fix then ull be stuck needing surgery like me
I currently have braces I have had them for 9-10 months but should be off by around the end of the year max. Will they make a difference or make things worse?

• +1
brutal philtrum and midface

Clover for you

Damn it. I look worse. Long mid-face, asymmetric, extreme orbital asymmetry (both in levels, size and were the eyeballs are placed). I'm 26, a KHHV. My jaw, cheeks and cheekbones are also strange :pepefrown: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

10/6, if you lose bf% and start to mew you will be much more attractive. Also idk if you did hair whit perm, but its looks very bad in my opinion. Its looks like too unnaturally curly. Go to a good barber salon that could fix your hair, get a new perm, find a new style whatever!

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Acne Victim and St.TikTokcel
Damn it. I look worse. Long mid-face, asymmetric, extreme orbital asymmetry (both in levels, size and were the eyeballs are placed). I'm 26, a KHHV. My jaw, cheeks and cheekbones are also strange :pepefrown: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
10/6, if you lose bf% and start to mew you will be much more attractive. Also idk if you did hair whit perm, but its looks very bad in my opinion. Its looks like too unnaturally curly. Go to a good barber salon that could fix your hair, get a new perm, find a new style whatever!
My hair is natural I’m planning on growing it out do u think I should?

• +1
Mogs me to suicide but still over

Your hair is fine dont listen to these subhuman crabs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 28595
No but aI mog u

The lenght is fine, you just need to find a better hairstyle. Do a Google search about: "Curly hairstyles for men", or something like that. Go to the pictures, then if you find a dude who's face shape is similar to yours theres a chance that the hairstyle that he have will fit good in you too.

Just take a normal pic with good lighting, normal angle and for gods sake don't do that autistic PSL stare

• +1
Reactions: agustkd22 and Acne Victim
The lenght is fine, you just need to find a better hairstyle. Do a Google search about: "Curly hairstyles for men", or something like that. Go to the pictures, then if you find a dude who's face shape is similar to yours theres a chance that the hairstyle that he have will fit good in you too.
I’m gonna try get surfer type of hair i feel like I would look better but thanks

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and zsombi
brutal horsefacecel. you need to beardmaxx asap

Attachments

• 364C6AFC-D32F-4F21-B7C7-4E82A0F82B45.jpeg
    364C6AFC-D32F-4F21-B7C7-4E82A0F82B45.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I can’t grow a beard yet

• +1
@mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Acne Victim, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 24444
Ur either a hideous mtn or a moderate ltn if im being honest
No point in sucking in your cheeks if there’s gonna be no effect
Its prob over unless puberty hits you like a truck and you somehow become a solid mtn

Your narrow lips are a major failo.

0EE295F0 DF62 4EA3 8428 CB3519E8AB51
A1F1B72D 59B3 4583 9AE2 29EFBDF8367D

Putting your head into ~ the frankfurt horizontal plane we can see that you are recessed. But telling by how diagonally pointing down your chin is, the recession clearly comes from a steep occlusal plane.

So i suspect this is the cause of your narrow lips. If you see the circled areas in the front photo, there seems to be a lack of maxilla in the circled areas. Your jaws are to below your lip area and so the width of your jaws isnt there to stretch your lip tissue back and cause wide jaws.

In conclusion you need to see a Maxillofacial Surgeon and get CCW rotation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, forevermirin, Deleted member 28595 and 1 other person

View attachment 2154816View attachment 2154817

Putting your head into ~ the frankfurt horizontal plane we can see that you are recessed. But telling by how diagonally pointing down your chin is, the recession clearly comes from a steep occlusal plane.

So i suspect this is the cause of your narrow lips. If you see the circled areas in the front photo, there seems to be a lack of maxilla in the circled areas. Your jaws are to below your lip area and so the width of your jaws isnt there to stretch your lip tissue back and cause wide LIPS.

Cause wide lips* not being able to edit in the rating foruming is fucking gay

Its prob over unless puberty hits you like a truck and you somehow become a solid mtn

View attachment 2154816View attachment 2154817

So i suspect this is the cause of your narrow lips. If you see the circled areas in the front photo, there seems to be a lack of maxilla in the circled areas. Your jaws are to below your lip area and so the width of your jaws isnt there to stretch your lip tissue back and cause wide jaws.

Thanks, I am not planning to get surgery until I fully develop because of my age. Can I fix or improve without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and try2beme
You look like a normal person

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
How is it over? People here have no real life experience.

Is he going to hook up with a 10/10 model every week? No, probably not.

But can he get a decent looking girlfriend and every now and then get laid and have a good friend group? Yes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead, Economical and 1 other person