Rate me please (psl ofc) + need some suggestions about forward and downward growth

Y

Yungyphnx

Silver
Rate by the psl and give me some suggestions about forward growth (maybe there is some new methods were invited through these years)

Lost 15kg from the last rating + 2 month without dying eyebrows (usually black, so all hairs are visible and eyebrows looking wider and thickish ofc).

+

Just want to know more about forward growth and downward growth, if I’m lack of forward growth at all and if my face too much of down growth.

Want to know if I need something for whole face forward growth or chin implant would be enough.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SLA, ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
P.S. there is a video in the end at imgur

4/10. Under eyes, nasiolabial folds, weird hairline, small mouth and tiny lower third. U look trans.

Screenshot 2022 04 09 20 27 24 56 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Chadethnic101, Deprived and 1 other person
From incel to incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: frendly and Deleted member 5815
Jump on fin, do a lip lift, try another haircut and get some tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Would be gl with beard now u look like a Jewish Gollum

you look like Maggie from the walking dead

4/10. Under eyes, nasiolabial folds, weird hairline, small mouth and tiny lower third. U look trans.

View attachment 1628285
Well, it’s from that perspective, when I’m near 2cm to camera, you can’t rate it right with this screenshot, ofc my chin is small but not that small.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Rate by the psl and give me some suggestions about forward growth (maybe there is some new methods were invited through these years)

Lost 15kg from the last rating + 2 month without dying eyebrows (usually black, so all hairs are visible and eyebrows looking wider and thickish ofc).

+

Just want to know more about forward growth and downward growth, if I’m lack of forward growth at all and if my face too much of down growth.

Want to know if I need something for whole face forward growth or chin implant would be enough.

Bro you are ugly as fuck i don’t how much of a monster were you when you were fat

View attachment 1628285
+ open imgur, it’s not a photo it’s just a part of video, a thumbnail where my head looking down and eyes looks straight to the camera. Anyway it’s a stupid cherrypicking, there were images before that thumbnail

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
normie, average.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
+ open imgur, it’s not a photo it’s just a part of video, a thumbnail where my head looking down and eyes looks straight to the camera. Anyway it’s a stupid cherrypicking, there were images before that thumbnail
BIohZcWl

I stick with my rate. Look into hairline lowering, under eye fillers and surgeries for your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and bogii
Would be gl with beard now u look like a Jewish Gollum
i agrree, he shold go heavy stubble or something if he can.
fixes the philltrum issue also.

To add.
sloping forehead, maybe you need a hairstyle that covers some of the forehead. To make the sloping flaw dissapear

View attachment 1628295

I stick with my rate. Look into hairline lowering, under eye fillers and surgeries for your lower third.
That’s what I was asking, so if my forward growth is bad and I need some surgeries or facepullers or except lower third it’s ok and I can solve it with plastic surgeries like chin and jaw implants?

i agrree, he shold go heavy stubble or something if he can.
fixes the philltrum issue also.

To add.
sloping forehead, maybe you need a hairstyle that covers some of the forehead. To make the sloping flaw dissapear
How do you think if chin implant can solve my trouble with philtrum or it’s impossible to compensate in my case and I need either lip lift or some facepulling shit?

Protect your schools people. Guard up the schools

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
How do you think if chin implant can solve my trouble with philtrum or it’s impossible to compensate in my case and I need either lip lift or some facepulling shit?
chin implant won't solve this philltrum thing.
don't compensate 1 failo feature like th philltrum being to long; by trying ot make other facial features diproprportinate. it doesn't work well. averageness , is to important, to make a bunch of things on the face disproportionate.

facial hair, is easily the easiest fix for that

mAcic2u.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
don't compensate 1 failo feature like th philltrum being to long; by trying ot make other facial features diproprportinate. it doesn't work well. averageness , is to important, to make a bunch of things on the face disproportionate.

mAcic2u.jpg
That's the same person? lmao

mAcic2u.jpg
Sounds bad. So if lip lift can help? Just interested if it can make another disproportion? I thought my philtrum isn’t longer then Rob Lowe pr Josh Hartnett have, so they are gl and chads even with long philtrums due to great jaws and chins. Thought implants could help but never thought about disproportions before. Also was thinking about lip lift but there are so many questions too. The main one if mouth’s level will lift and mouth will locate higher if my lips still be able to be closed and if it make lower lip (and skin under) to be intension for all the tine

You should fix your nose if it’s cheap

You should fix your nose if it’s cheap
Actually, do not want, it’s short and small and it’s good, also it’s upturned and almost all girls I know were telling that it’s super cute and how they envy, all of them want to have nose like mine, isn’t sounds great? I want to fix my philtrum and chin. Want to lift up my mouth or compensate with chin. But what I really want is to found non surgical method for the forward growth so it would fix bot chin and philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Actually, do not want, it’s short and small and it’s good, also it’s upturned and almost all girls I know were telling that it’s super cute and how they envy, all of them want to have nose like mine, isn’t sounds great? I want to fix my philtrum and chin. Want to lift up my mouth or compensate with chin. But what I really want is to found non surgical method for the forward growth so it would fix bot chin and philtrum.
never trust anything girls say tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
never trust anything girls say tbh
But it’s like: *some random girl when we meet “your nose is so cute😻😻” so it’s not when I’m asking something about look or etc, there is no purpose to lie, especially if girls were just classmates at school or college

But it’s like: *some random girl when we meet “your nose is so cute😻😻” so it’s not when I’m asking something about look or etc, there is no purpose to lie, especially if girls were just classmates at school or college
that's a gay trait tbh imo, if she's calling it cute :unsure::lul:

But yea maybe rhino is not worth it in your case there is not much to change, small noses mog big noses

+

Attachments

• Saint Hamudi has a message for you.mp4
    3.2 MB
Below average atm

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
that's a gay trait tbh imo, if she's calling it cute :unsure::lul:

But yea maybe rhino is not worth it in your case there is not much to change, small noses mog big noses
Anyway I still don’t know what can I change and what way to. Have any recommendations?

Anyway I still don’t know what can I change and what way to. Have any recommendations?
no nonsurgical way unfortunately imo

If you're under 20 then their might be some hope for you.

What about some facepullers?
idk about face pullers, how old are you maybe hard mewing does wonders to you like it did to @Salludon :unsure:

idk about face pullers, how old are you maybe hard mewing does wonders to you like it did to @Salludon :unsure:
Idk if hardmewing can, harmful enough cause palate is narrower then my tongue :(
Also still idk if mewing is real, tried to connect everyone +20y.o to prove results of mewing but there were no feedback, also tried to find some orthodontist who will agree to install at least just mse but all refuses due to ideal tooth and bite. Searching for someone who will agree to make a Distraction Osteogenesis in Europe. Haven’t found even notices about the procedure

If @Salludon had similar case?

You're cute. I'll take you. Grow out your hair. Take better care of your skin. Get some lashes, eyeliner, and brow shaping. This will ascend you to around a 6-6.5. Nose work too, and you'll be solid.

Idk rating if ur a guy tho

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deprived, Deleted member 14894 and 2 others
looks like you have decent forward growth, but your face from the front looks a bit feminine. try to thicken / darken your eyebrows, grow stuble if you can. nose is too upturned (feminine trait) but its not a huge failo

looks like you have decent forward growth, but your face from the front looks a bit feminine. try to thicken / darken your eyebrows, grow stuble if you can. nose is too upturned (feminine trait) but its not a huge failo
also ~4psl. could have niche appeal because of androgyny but overall woman don't want feminine men

Hi, yeah I was making my eyebrows darker but currently can’t but going to start again in a may:

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Hi, yeah I was making my eyebrows darker but currently can’t but going to start again in a may:

These clips are pure undiluted AIDS. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Absolutely above, even this forum rated me above 4 psl
How old are you? You're not above normie in the slightest, and if you're above the age of 16 you are bordering on incel tier. You lack any sort of dimorphism. Not even in a good way because your soft features are also dogshit like narrow mouth and paper thin eyebrows.

Your jaw is tiny as well, but for the chin recession you're right in thinking genio/chin implant will suffice

How old are you? You're not above normie in the slightest, and if you're above the age of 16 you are bordering on incel tier. You lack any sort of dimorphism. Not even in a good way because your soft features are also dogshit like narrow mouth and paper thin eyebrows.

Your jaw is tiny as well, but for the chin recession you're right in thinking genio/chin implant will suffice
I still can fix jaw with implants but anyway, what is so bad about narrow mouth? And why am I bordered on incel tier?