Rate me please (psl ofc) + need some suggestions about forward and downward growth

bro you literally look like a lesbian

Rate by the psl and give me some suggestions about forward growth (maybe there is some new methods were invited through these years)

Lost 15kg from the last rating + 2 month without dying eyebrows (usually black, so all hairs are visible and eyebrows looking wider and thickish ofc).

+

Just want to know more about forward growth and downward growth, if I’m lack of forward growth at all and if my face too much of down growth.

Want to know if I need something for whole face forward growth or chin implant would be enough.

You look like a mix of gay Lord Farquad, a gremlin, and my English teacher from 7th grade.

get lean first, drop to ~12% bodyfat. it may help your face look less round / feminine
Will lose 10kg more this month, as I did last month

You kinda look like a woman, like a librarian
Anyways you should mas Maxx asap

Mascmsxx***
Be Dom or be incel forever

your looksmatch
45855718 003 9d14

Dom or incel? Prettyboy is much better
Honestly, I should cut you some slack. In certain pics you look like Chico with fetal alcohol syndrome so you got that going for you. After all, I don't think I have the authority to say anything to you since I myself look like a tranny.

Attachments

• curry_black_nig.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Yungyphnx
Honestly, I should cut you some slack. In certain pics you look like Chico with fetal alcohol syndrome so you got that going for you. After all, I don't think I have the authority to say anything to you since I myself look like a tranny.
Off-brand River Phoenix, hahaha

Rate by the psl and give me some suggestions about forward growth (maybe there is some new methods were invited through these years)

Lost 15kg from the last rating + 2 month without dying eyebrows (usually black, so all hairs are visible and eyebrows looking wider and thickish ofc).

+

Just want to know more about forward growth and downward growth, if I’m lack of forward growth at all and if my face too much of down growth.

Want to know if I need something for whole face forward growth or chin implant would be enough.

I will be more worried about the lack of dimorphism if i were u. Legit thought u were a tomboy from that pic. That alone gives u a negative ratings. 3/10.

+

Beard max