emoo1+1
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2026
- Posts
- 7
- Reputation
- 1
16 years 6'4 f 75kg I want to know the rating and what needs to be improved first.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I had long dyed hair and dyed bros, I just got a buzz cut, and I'm already working on my postureLmtn fix posture grow out your hair a good base id say just dont let it go to waste if your hair was longer eyebrows dyed you might kinda ascend its never over DWBI
You can bonesmash zygos thats like what would ascend you but rly good base bro im just a gray so i dont rly know that much DWBII had long dyed hair and dyed bros, I just got a buzz cut, and I'm already working on my posture
Thanks тоYou can bonesmash zygos thats like what would ascend you but rly good base bro im just a gray so i dont rly know that much DWBI