Rate me please

emoo1+1

emoo1+1

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
1
16 years 6'4 f 75kg I want to know the rating and what needs to be improved first.
1000017066
1000017179
1000017168
 
Lmtn fix posture grow out your hair a good base id say just dont let it go to waste if your hair was longer eyebrows dyed you might kinda ascend its never over DWBI
 
Lmtn fix posture grow out your hair a good base id say just dont let it go to waste if your hair was longer eyebrows dyed you might kinda ascend its never over DWBI
I had long dyed hair and dyed bros, I just got a buzz cut, and I'm already working on my posture
 
I had long dyed hair and dyed bros, I just got a buzz cut, and I'm already working on my posture
You can bonesmash zygos thats like what would ascend you but rly good base bro im just a gray so i dont rly know that much DWBI
 
  • +1
Reactions: emoo1+1
Remove the Piercing. + Increase your Test you Look Like a lesbian.
 
Mirin eye area
 
  • +1
Reactions: emoo1+1

Similar threads

Baobao671
Replies
3
Views
50
alandelao943
alandelao943
P
Replies
5
Views
91
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee
Replies
25
Views
171
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee
mc reccesed cchin
Replies
9
Views
74
yartmax
yartmax
Aplakos
Replies
15
Views
167
JeongYooniee
JeongYooniee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top