OP RATE ME (PM)

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat
I finally built up the confidence to send a pic of myself to a girl ive been talking with on snapchat. She said 'Youre cute', then I said 'Haha' and then she fucking said ''jk youre fucking ugly' and blocked me. I dont know what to do anymore it actually really hurt me and i cried a little. Could you guys rate me in pm and give me some advice? I really wanna improve now :(

Almu

Almu

Fake story for sure

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I finally built up the confidence to send a pic of myself to a girl ive been talking with on snapchat. She said 'Youre cute', then I said 'Haha' and then she fucking said ''jk youre fucking ugly' and blocked me. I dont know what to do anymore it actually really hurt me and i cried a little. Could you guys rate me in pm and give me some advice? I really wanna improve now :(
Nice larp nigga. But pm me

K

Krezo

User not available

Enlil

Enlil

reject sins reject formication.
pm bro. I'll give you honest rate with advice

D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
PM me son, I have the best rating reputation, u can go through my posts. I will break down every flaw you have with autistic level of attention to detail. If one of your ears is 2 mm longer than the other, I will spot it.

After my rating youll know 100% what u need to fix to truely ascend. That tiktok picture, send it to me privately. Im not sharing anything, trustworthy greycel here.

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
PM me son, I have the best rating reputation, u can go through my posts. I will break down every flaw you have with autistic level of attention to detail. If one of your ears is 2 mm longer than the other, I will spot it.

After my rating youll know 100% what u need to fix to truely ascend. That tiktok picture, send it to me privately. Im not sharing anything, trustworthy greycel here.

But if you are legit....

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat

what tiktok picture?

D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
I meant Snapchat pic, ffs fml.

Users who are viewing this thread