RATE ME (PM)

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat
I finally built up the confidence to send a pic of myself to a girl ive been talking with on snapchat. She said 'Youre cute', then I said 'Haha' and then she fucking said ''jk youre fucking ugly' and blocked me. I dont know what to do anymore it actually really hurt me and i cried a little. Could you guys rate me in pm and give me some advice? I really wanna improve now :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimJones, Effortless, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Fake story for sure

I finally built up the confidence to send a pic of myself to a girl ive been talking with on snapchat. She said 'Youre cute', then I said 'Haha' and then she fucking said ''jk youre fucking ugly' and blocked me. I dont know what to do anymore it actually really hurt me and i cried a little. Could you guys rate me in pm and give me some advice? I really wanna improve now :(
Nice larp nigga. But pm me

pm bro. I'll give you honest rate with advice

PM me son, I have the best rating reputation, u can go through my posts. I will break down every flaw you have with autistic level of attention to detail. If one of your ears is 2 mm longer than the other, I will spot it.

After my rating youll know 100% what u need to fix to truely ascend. That tiktok picture, send it to me privately. Im not sharing anything, trustworthy greycel here.

PM me son, I have the best rating reputation, u can go through my posts. I will break down every flaw you have with autistic level of attention to detail. If one of your ears is 2 mm longer than the other, I will spot it.

After my rating youll know 100% what u need to fix to truely ascend. That tiktok picture, send it to me privately. Im not sharing anything, trustworthy greycel here.

But if you are legit....

what tiktok picture?

I meant Snapchat pic, ffs fml.