Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 6.5 psl

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 7 psl

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 7.5 psl

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Your face is great. I wouldn’t worry about that. However it is only one photo and you are squinting n shit so idk IRL. There are just so many women that wouldn’t even see you or feel your presence as a man at your height
I agree with that tbh even women give stares they don't want to be in ltr with me, but what should you thing the best possible solution for my height

It definitely would. I don't know what all the risks are though so I'm not going to recommend anything. Would take you from HTN maybe even MTN in USA/Canada height/ethnicity would be big falios here to chadlite probably. I don't think you could hit Chad here without being 6ft+ or a more desirable phenotype.
Agreed, but I do want a normal relationship with a women

It definitely would. I don't know what all the risks are though so I'm not going to recommend anything. Would take you from HTN maybe even MTN in USA/Canada height/ethnicity would be big falios here to chadlite probably. I don't think you could hit Chad here without being 6ft+ or a more desirable phenotype.
I seriously don't expect to be the psl gods or a womanizer

@prettyboyy

AYO WE HAVE A GIGA MOGGER FOR THE TURBO MANLETS. LETSSSS GOOOOOO

Agreed, but I do want a normal relationship with a women
you could definitely pull beckys on the shorter side here. Stacys and above average height women(average is 5'4" for women here) girls else might be tough in your current state though. If you're cool with that it probably isn't worth the risks.

Very good face u could u modelling in which face photos are taken or sm like that
Thanks buddy I would have became a model if I was 6ft + , but do you think there are opportunities in modelling industry for shorties like me

Thanks buddy I would have became a model if I was 6ft + , but do you think there are opportunities in modelling industry for shorties like me
U can become a face model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24789
you could definitely pull beckys on the shorter side here. Stacys and above average height women(average is 5'4" for women here) girls else might be tough in your current state though. If you're cool with that it probably isn't worth the risks.
Well if I want to ltr, then I will defo go for a girl like 5'7 buddy, coz I luv to have tall kids

Quiero The Time GIF by Alex Boya

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, justleavemealone, forevermirin and 1 other person
You are cucked by your height but gl face

@forevermirin @Deepmaxer :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Well if I want to ltr, then I will defo go for a girl like 5'7 buddy, coz I luv to have tall kids
I'd consider it then. You're choice though. Chadlite 7/10 face btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
@joao @joaof1397 @MOEdification

@Godzilla_00 @Hoso @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@rgbbird

Not risky if you find a good reputable surgeon and work very hard during post recovery process

Not risky if you find a good reputable surgeon and work very hard during post recovery process
What's the achievable height for me if I did it safely

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I seriously don't expect to be the psl gods or a womanizer
A nice pair of shoes and some tall lifts are your best friend. That’s all you can do. LL is not an actual thing it’s autism. If you can get around to be the height of an actual human (5’8) you should be able to get a woman.

Highest psl user I've ever seen tbh

Ltn

Get LL

You have so much potential, even at 5"6.

Faces like that you won't find in a city crowd of 100 further more he has been caught morphing his pics in the past he has lost as credibility any 1 can look other worldly with face app I myself did it on my face I looked like another person.

I just don't buy this is him cause he's photos shopped in the past and if 1 had looks like that wtf would they be posting on an incel forum looking for validation from incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, It'snotover and Deleted member 24789