Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 6.5 psl

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 7 psl

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 7.5 psl

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
ur a mogger. u look very similar to me despite different pheno.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lurker69, 5.5psl and forevermirin
Faces like that you won't find in a city crowd of 100 further more he has been caught morphing his pics in the past he has lost as credibility any 1 can look other worldly with face app I myself did it on my face I looked like another person.

I just don't buy this is him cause he's photos shopped in the past and if 1 had looks like that wtf would they be posting on an incel forum looking for validation from incels
I have a good face but a shortish height thas why

A nice pair of shoes and some tall lifts are your best friend. That’s all you can do. LL is not an actual thing it’s autism. If you can get around to be the height of an actual human (5’8) you should be able to get a woman.
Thanks mate, inwill try to fakemy height, is it Comfortable walking with shoelifts

Thanks mate, inwill try to fakemy height, is it Comfortable walking with shoelifts
I don’t know I am tall so I don’t use lifts. I would guess it’s probably a little bit uncomfortable but find ones that you can work with

Highest psl user I've ever seen tbh

Ltn

Get LL

You have so much potential, even at 5"6.
Thanks mate don't you think I can easily fraud 5'6

I don’t know I am tall so I don’t use lifts. I would guess it’s probably a little bit uncomfortable but find ones that you can work with
Cool bruh , btw how tall are you

I have a good face but a shortish height thas why

I have the opposite problem then I'm 6 1 but have an ltn face I want to look like this I'd post my face now but ppl would roast me I'd love to look like this

FaceApp 1682942291298

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Cool bruh , btw how tall are you
I’m 6’3 bare foot but I sometimes wear half inch lifts if I really want to be taller.

I have the opposite problem then I'm 6 1 but have an ltn face I want to look like this I'd post my face now but ppl would roast me I'd love to look like this

View attachment 2178617
Well 6'1 ltn, if you gymmaxx you can easily find a life partner brotha

@garoupilled_ what you think brotha

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
That's a great height, psl wise hiw you rate yo self and what's yo race
thanks bro, if PSL is only face, I’d say I’m a weak chadlite. I have great jaw, hair, and pheno but lacking in eye area and slightly big nose and small lips. I have good height, jaw, and physique. I would look into these shoes. I attached. Also 1 inch to 1.5 inch lifts I’m not sure what you can get away with. That adds 3.5-4 inches. So at that point I would fraud 5’9-10

Attachments

• B0922830-7777-41F4-B2C1-1FBEB0044BE8.jpeg
    B0922830-7777-41F4-B2C1-1FBEB0044BE8.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 43B13CE7-8E8C-4B04-9144-62D5C7163639.png
    43B13CE7-8E8C-4B04-9144-62D5C7163639.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • E8FEE5C0-1FB8-40F2-9A9C-E8341A2F446A.png
    E8FEE5C0-1FB8-40F2-9A9C-E8341A2F446A.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
you shrink every day mf

thanks bro, if PSL is only face, I’d say I’m a weak chadlite. I have great jaw, hair, and pheno but lacking in eye area and slightly big nose and small lips. I have good height, jaw, and physique. I would look into these shoes. I attached. Also 1 inch to 1.5 inch lifts I’m not sure what you can get away with. That adds 3.5-4 inches. So at that point I would fraud 5’9-10
Yore good looking bruh and at 6'3 , I donno why you choose to be in this forum, you can easily slay ..is the place where you live is hard for you dating wise

Yore good looking bruh and at 6'3 , I donno why you choose to be in this forum, you can easily slay ..is the place where you live is hard for you dating wise
Thanks bro, you mog me facially. I just think the people on here are so autistic and funny. And it’s like a cult once you get in. I just browse when I’m bored. Nothing makes me laugh harder. It’s helped me a lot too, here is what I looked like before I started looksmaxxing. I was lucky to have a good base. Before and after.

Attachments

• 357F7986-4DCA-4452-A0AA-06AD9DA655BD.jpeg
    357F7986-4DCA-4452-A0AA-06AD9DA655BD.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 77371E9D-1A52-4883-A566-E434C63C459F.jpeg
    77371E9D-1A52-4883-A566-E434C63C459F.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 41B1829B-4DD4-4975-ACE1-8BE4527D83A0.jpeg
    41B1829B-4DD4-4975-ACE1-8BE4527D83A0.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 51111900-4BB5-4DF5-A343-25E65CE51902.jpeg
    51111900-4BB5-4DF5-A343-25E65CE51902.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Thanks bro, you mog me facially. I just think the people on here are so autistic and funny. And it’s like a cult once you get in. I just browse when I’m bored. Nothing makes me laugh harder. It’s helped me a lot too, here is what I looked like before I started looksmaxxing. I was lucky to have a good base. Before and after.
man explain to me how you became jacked

let you know you're a larper piece of shit but good face
Well I measured my height wrong and believed am really 5'6 but am more like close to 5'5

My man you look like you went through puberty, but great gains and a awesome physique, you must not have a lot of problem when it comes to attracting women

My man you look like you went through puberty, but great gains and a awesome physique, you must not have a lot of problem when it comes to attracting women
thanks man, those pictures are about 5 years apart. 18 and 23. I was actually KHHV until 21 after looksmaxxing. I hit puberty and finished puberty late. I think it was a part of it. But also hair dye, testosterone maxing, and gym. Eating right and taking the right vitamins.

Hit the gym buddy, you trainer will explain everything coz it's a bit detailed
its rare to find someone here who is tall and gymmaxed , im not rich like u to pay a nutrition and fitness coach jfl

You said you were 5'6 JFL

man explain to me how you became jacked
you wanna just hit the gym bro and focus on bench press, bicep curls, shoulder flys, tricep pull downs. Just work each muscle and be consistent and you will see gains. Eat eggs they are the cheapest best food for you. Red meat is king too. Chicken is pretty good as well. And take vitamin D supplement as well as ashwagandga and zinc and magnesium

• +1
Save for LL.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
its rare to find someone here who is tall and gymmaxed , im not rich like u to pay a nutrition and fitness coach jfl
Well bruh if you don't have time or source to go to the gym, then I would say work on calisthenics (bodyweight training) like pushup ls pullups, curls using home equipment etc

• +1
you wanna just hit the gym bro and focus on bench press, bicep curls, shoulder flys, tricep pull downs. Just work each muscle and be consistent and you will see gains. Eat eggs they are the cheapest best food for you. Red meat is king too. Chicken is pretty good as well. And take vitamin D supplement as well as ashwagandga and zinc and magnesium
So you didn't take any roids? lifefuel tbh
and what about direct proteins like Whey etc?

Well bruh if you don't have time or source to go to the gym, then I would say work on calisthenics (bodyweight training) like pushup ls pullups, curls using home equipment etc
Yeah for the moment I do bench press at home with an instrument at home, I'll soon go to the gym

Thanks mate don't you think I can easily fraud 5'6
I took that into account (I'm 5"6)

I fraud to 5"7 atleast at all times, sometimes 5"8.

So being 5"6 gives you the potential to fraud further that's what I mean

Yeah for the moment I do bench press at home with an instrument at home, I'll soon go to the gym
You can get enough mass by doing calisthenics , just follow andrew larosa

I took that into account (I'm 5"6)

I fraud to 5"7 atleast at all times, sometimes 5"8.

So being 5"6 gives you the potential to fraud further that's what I mean
Ohh okay bruh

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You transcend PSL

he is not doped? I see warnings on him
No mate he is like 5'5 the shorter you are, it's easy to pack muscle, btw how tall are and your body type

• +1
No mate he is like 5'5 the shorter you are, it's easy to pack muscle, btw how tall are and your body type
6'3 78kg ectomorph

No steroids nothing… I’m very skinny and tall naturally so it’s hard to put on muscle but when I do the muscle shows. Just eat a fuck ton. Whey protein is the best. Only use whey protein I like to buy the shakes that have like 30g of protein and chug those. Just fucking grind and eat and take vitamins for testosterone and you will see huge progress. It’s proven gym is the biggest looksmax.
and what about direct proteins like Whey etc

• Love it
  • +1
and what about direct proteins like Whey etc?
Anything that comes a cow you eat. Cheese butter meat. Milk but watch out for cheap milk because it’s soy

• +1
No steroids nothing… I’m very skinny and tall naturally so it’s hard to put on muscle but when I do the muscle shows. Just eat a fuck ton. Whey protein is the best. Only use whey protein I like to buy the shakes that have like 30g of protein and chug those. Just fucking grind and eat and take vitamins for testosterone and you will see huge progress. It’s proven gym is the biggest looksmax.
Ty bro I am exactly in this situation, I hope to have a good body at 24-25 yo, Im 22 yo atm