Rate me rn

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Don’t tell me what I need to looksmax:feelsohgod: my bf age height is irrelevant just facially atm what’s my rate

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and gamma
It's over for this nerdic

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Kingcel32, Corleone and 1 other person
Bump I want an actual rate

Face rating: 5/10
NT rating: 0/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Zylk, galego123 and 9 others
John Toddlite

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
John Toddlite

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9670, Orbeck of Vinheim and 5 others
where are the eyebrows

• +1
homie u do realize u cant just put shit like this out on the internet u cant even delete it now jfl
Dude your way to high inhibition idgaf if a bunch of looksmax users see my face and can for as long as this sites in existence

Dude your way to high inhibition idgaf if a bunch of looksmax users see my face and can for as long as this sites in existence
homie literally anyone can reverse image search a picture of u and ittl trace back to this website
like literally any picture of u, lets say a friend, or a college 'Search Google for this image' and looksmax.org will come up with all of ur threads and everything

• +1
homie literally anyone can reverse image search a picture of u and ittl trace back to this website
like literally any picture of u, lets say a friend, or a college 'Search Google for this image' and looksmax.org will come up with all of ur threads and everything
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:High inhib asf:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, and that’s the worse case scenario :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Only if they search for the exact picture which has been posted on here

• +1
Exactly high inhib asf I don’t upload pics from my Instagram here:dafuckfeels: now that would be Miren low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Ginger mayo coloring major failo in the west.

What lmao I’m fat asf idc I can change that idc if some cocksuckers see me fat:feelskek:
Skinnyfat, leave the MCDonalds volcel

In 6 months you could make a big change

• +1
Well, it really can. If you pay the forum subscription you can delete all threads of rating
I’ll probably buy forum sub and delete all my threads one day jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Zylk
I’m not ginger and I’m not even pale
You look pale as fuck and your hair looks reddish, I suggest getting Melanotan so it would be more mogger like this.

• +1
You look pale as fuck and your hair looks reddish, I suggest getting Melanotan so it would be more mogger like this.
View attachment 1727462
That skin colours a falio looks fake asf and unnatural for where I live, also my hairs not even close to reddish probably just think that because red cap and bad eye brows

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Looking good lad 👍

• +1
can you be more brutal I wanna know my major falios
Puberty max, eat, sleep, vitamin, sport fix your teeth/palate if u got any problems 👍

• +1
Puberty max, eat, sleep, vitamin, sport fix your teeth/palate if u got any problems 👍
….that’s nice, when tf did this site become so bluepilled and soft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
….that’s nice, when tf did this site become so bluepilled and soft
I am afraid that another curlyjames will be born so till u aren’t 18 and have pubes I won’t give any advice besides softmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and Erik-Jón
I am afraid that another curlyjames will be born so till u aren’t 18 and have pubes I won’t give any advice besides softmaxing
Nah I’m to pussy to hard max do I need to hard max though

That skinnyfat is so brutal do something about it asap :feelswhy:
Do I just gymcel? How much does it effect my facial aesthetics

Fatty

• +1
Don’t tell me what I need to looksmax:feelsohgod: my bf age height is irrelevant just facially atm what’s my rate
View attachment 1727370
4PSL at max.

5-6/10 normie rating.

Literally go buy 5 bottles of 25.000IU beta-carotene on amazon, take 8 pills per day, 4x2 and your skin is fixed.

Go to whatever supermarket is closest and buy darkish brown hair dye and dye your eyebrows at minimum, all head hair if you can bother.

There's already been a server where an AI made profiles on faces posted on the web and linked them together, I think it was for advertisement, but it has been taken down after being made public knowledge.

• +1
4PSL at max.

5-6/10 normie rating.

Literally go buy 5 bottles of 25.000IU beta-carotene on amazon, take 8 pills per day, 4x2 and your skin is fixed.

Go to whatever supermarket is closest and buy darkish brown hair dye and dye your eyebrows at minimum, all head hair if you can bother.

There's already been a server where an AI made profiles on faces posted on the web and linked them together, I think it was for advertisement, but it has been taken down after being made public knowledge.
Can’t be bother to dye my brows rn because I’m not leanmaxxed, also tf wrong with my skin idk where tf you live but tanned skin looks uncanny, I just gotta stop being 25%bf

Can’t be bother to dye my brows rn because I’m not leanmaxxed
Takes literally 20 minutes every 4-5 weeks... Lazy ass "blackpiller". You need to get people used to you having dark eyebrows, once people are used to it you can probably go even darker without anyone noticing.
Also just for eyebrows you can buy a single bottle for 10€ that will last a year.

It's a big halo and it will give your face some much needed angularity, since it's basically effortless and less than 0.027€/day there's no reason not to do it. + your eyes are your best feature so boosting your eye area will give you a greater PLS boost than if you spent the effort elsewhere.

also tf wrong with my skin idk where tf you live but tanned skin looks uncanny

This should be common knowledge to you if you've spent 5 minutes in the looksmaxxing section.

Theres more studies and methods here.

I wouldn't spend this much time spelling it out for someone that isn't Scandinavian, but you got to follow the studies. Look at what women do, I refuse to believe that Finland doesn't follow western centric beauty standards where tanned/orangish skin is preferred. Despite being 95kg, obese, I still sometimes get compliments on my skin colour from foids because I'm on 100k IU beta-carotene daily + germanic tanning genetics.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Kingcel32, Erik-Jón and 1 other person