Rate me rn

Takes literally 20 minutes every 4-5 weeks... Lazy ass "blackpiller". You need to get people used to you having dark eyebrows, once people are used to it you can probably go even darker without anyone noticing.
Also just for eyebrows you can buy a single bottle for 10€ that will last a year.

It's a big halo and it will give your face some much needed angularity, since it's basically effortless and less than 0.027€/day there's no reason not to do it. + your eyes are your best feature so boosting your eye area will give you a greater PLS boost than if you spent the effort elsewhere.

View attachment 1730196
This should be common knowledge to you if you've spent 5 minutes in the looksmaxxing section.

Theres more studies and methods here.

I wouldn't spend this much time spelling it out for someone that isn't Scandinavian, but you got to follow the studies. Look at what women do, I refuse to believe that Finland doesn't follow western centric beauty standards where tanned/orangish skin is preferred. Despite being 95kg, obese, I still sometimes get compliments on my skin colour from foids because I'm on 100k IU beta-carotene daily + germanic tanning genetics.
I mean I tan pretty well also if I went outside:feelskek: i Usually get to like this colour by mid summer also I don’t burn and have never used sun screen ima age like shit
04C7A487 7AB5 4A77 AC59 C3C016E910B4

Takes literally 20 minutes every 4-5 weeks... Lazy ass "blackpiller". You need to get people used to you having dark eyebrows, once people are used to it you can probably go even darker without anyone noticing.
Also just for eyebrows you can buy a single bottle for 10€ that will last a year.

It's a big halo and it will give your face some much needed angularity, since it's basically effortless and less than 0.027€/day there's no reason not to do it. + your eyes are your best feature so boosting your eye area will give you a greater PLS boost than if you spent the effort elsewhere.

View attachment 1730196
This should be common knowledge to you if you've spent 5 minutes in the looksmaxxing section.

Theres more studies and methods here.

I wouldn't spend this much time spelling it out for someone that isn't Scandinavian, but you got to follow the studies. Look at what women do, I refuse to believe that Finland doesn't follow western centric beauty standards where tanned/orangish skin is preferred. Despite being 95kg, obese, I still sometimes get compliments on my skin colour from foids because I'm on 100k IU beta-carotene daily + germanic tanning genetics.
My plan is to dye my brows during summer abs larp as puberty and hope no one notices I’ll be called a giga fag I’d I do it rn

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hey @Erik-Jón answer this part about Finland. Are tans desired?!?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
I refuse to believe that Finnish girls doesnt like a good tan
Hmm maybe but most of them live in the sewers of Shang hai so they don’t even get to see the sun a lot so maybe a tan would be exotic

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I refuse to believe that Finnish girls doesnt like a good tan
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: tans aren’t looks sickly
I just don't believe that a country with 5,5m people spending almost 500 million euros worth on tanning products doesn't think tanning is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
As you can see here even Finn Stacy’s are chink sewer dwellers only come out to see the sun once a year for these very rare photos of them
B2B6DA2A FEF7 42A0 830D AE9880228650
1021447E CE46 46EF ABB9 2CE542C6A057
B2232F06 64B6 45A0 BA78 677751F58694

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Danish_Retard
I just don't believe that a country with 5,5m people spending almost 500 million euros worth on tanning products doesn't think tanning is attractive.
Lmao maybe your right

• JFL
@Danish_Retard @StrangerDanger arent Danes Central European dark haired mutts now ?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Well, it really can. If you pay the forum subscription you can delete all threads of rating
Real shit? I can delete threads now? Cause After I fully looksmax I want to erase my existence from this site. How much it cost?

• +1
Real shit? I can delete threads now? Cause After I fully looksmax I want to erase my existence from this site. How much it cost?
I think it’s like 5$

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
You will ascend so hard boyo

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
Hmm idk trolling but idk the purpose of the troll
Why would I troll I don't see the benefit? Everything @dfucclife said was right

• +1
Why would I troll I don't see the benefit? Everything @dfucclife said was right
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Your a top tier troll, probably best on the forum dfucci tripping autism

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Your a top tier troll, probably best on the forum dfucci tripping autism
No am serious even people IRL ask me whether I'm trolling them

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
You do talk that way in your posting style but you also troll a lot so it’s hard to distinguish especially in text
Wdym bro how do I even troll

• +1
  • Hmm...
:feelskek:Your trolling me rn by playing dumb, your legit the best troll/gaslighter I’ve ever seen
youre fucking annoying me why dont you just give me an example what the fuck are you on

• +1
youre fucking annoying me why dont you just give me an example what the fuck are you on
Example of troll, exhibit A “ look Erik your fingol sister” I found it funny and it’s a good troll exhibit B “you are gonna ascend hard” makes me think hmm am I getting trolled again

• +1
Example of troll, exhibit A “ look Erik your fingol sister” I found it funny and it’s a good troll exhibit B “you are gonna ascend hard” makes me think hmm am I getting trolled again
I like your posting style though and I think your rating good

• +1
Example of troll, exhibit A “ look Erik your fingol sister” I found it funny and it’s a good troll
Well duh its a just a joke not trolling
exhibit B “you are gonna ascend hard” makes me think hmm am I getting trolled again
You are, you have great potential. Wait until you mature, finish puberty, lose your babyfat and lean down. You're still developing, don't underestimate it

• +1
Well duh its a just a joke not trolling

You are, you have great potential. Wait until you mature, finish puberty, lose your babyfat and lean down. You're still developing, don't underestimate it
View attachment 1730683
View attachment 1730685
I see it and I’m like Ye actually I used that face/face app and my face is more similer to John Todd’s then any other face / pheno I could find

• +1
I see it and I’m like Ye actually I used that face/face app and my face is more similer to John Todd’s then any other face / pheno I could find
* I was using his young face

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
:feelskek:Your trolling me rn by playing dumb, your legit the best troll/gaslighter I’ve ever seen
dude, he's just a naiive simple man who says semi weird shit sometimes. accept it. i knew i was right, i have extr4emely high eq/intuition about other peoples behavior

• +1
dude, he's just a naiive simple man who says semi weird shit sometimes. accept it. i knew i was right, i have extr4emely high eq/intuition about other peoples behavior
Hmm maybe your right, or maybe your his alt:feelshehe:

you need to get lean, build muscle, dye eyebrows and get a slight tan.

• +1