Rate me verbally abusing a subhuman curry whore on Instagram

Based this stupid whore deserves it for wearing the clothes she has and the audacity to be proud
You should quit thinking I only rip into pakis now tbh , this witch is a Hindu .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
@TRUE_CEL's female equivalent

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sytyl and Michael Myers
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sytyl, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
I could've said a lot worse tbh

Jesus bro she can't handle that i mean these insults seem tame by lookism standards but if you say even 1 percent of what we say here jesus the women will cry it's a shame there aren't more based men calling these whores out ngl especially these days i shit you not i see so many foids on reddit with an ego i mean a fat fuck land whale had the gall to call loads to men ugly imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
only curry chad

If curry chad does anything he better not waste his genetic stock in that there rear as a dime the last thing i want is less curry chad's running around

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
probably thinks she looks good from all the validation she gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
low t move imo. Don't bully the weak or obese or deformed. She isn't even the cause of your problems (hypergamy / blackpill / whatever you want to call it) and bullying her doesn't do anything good.
I'm extremely low t @Sikkunt23 can attest to this

Bump me

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Sikkunt23
She looks like my grand father altho hes lighter than her jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
you seethe typing comments on her IG page at night, alone, jerking off to hentai for the 750th night in a row, crying about what a lonely incel you are, while her clapped genes get clapped by some white Chad off tinder, because despite being a land whale, she SMV mogs you to absolutely and utter suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras, Michael Myers, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Sad ngl. its tough insulting people for things they cant control but they started it and deserve it most of the time. i just prefer to ignore foids and not continue the cycle of hate they have started among us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
Sad ngl. its tough insulting people for things they cant control but they started it and deserve it most of the time. i just prefer to ignore foids and not continue the cycle of hate they have started among us
You’re a woman larping as an incel . Jfl at you .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 1 other person
Bullying isn’t cool bro.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Hightwolf
All I know is that she wants to cannibalise chad's remains and send me to a death camp.

bump

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
why is the thread deleted lol
@looksmaxxing7 probably asked mods to delete it lol. That was his 'Gigastacy Oneitis'.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
I would date this girl. I met way worse than her.

I would date this girl. I met way worse than her.

she is cute op

just shoot your shot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Madhate and Truemaxxer
Copeee , she's received too much validation from being pumped and dumped by white normies for her to even consider such a thing .
i don't believe normies touch her tbh, has to be insane

I'd rather choke on my own vomit
i honestly knew a girl that was exactly like that(heavy and full of make up/ even similiar cloth but better face tbh) she was german tho with blue eyes... We had a lot of contact maybe would have done more if it wasnt Haram tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Madhate
low t move imo. Don't bully the weak or obese or deformed. She isn't even the cause of your problems (hypergamy / blackpill / whatever you want to call it) and bullying her doesn't do anything good.
Yes, keep sorting obese, deformed and weak in the same category lmao. Fucking retards. Obese people SHOULD be shamed, weak people too (if they aren't disabled). Obesity isn't genetics. They're just lazy and greedy.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and sytyl
Bumpa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bump

• Love it
@streege ur future wife tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 3043
@streege ur future wife tbh
if only lol at believing with my face i can get a girl let alone with my situation

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
@Good_Little_Goy @CookiesAndCream

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
And we bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
bump for the bants

doing gods work

• +1