Rate me verbally abusing a subhuman curry whore on Instagram

I don't understand why she puts so much effort into make up instead of cutting the gargantuan amount of food she gorge daily

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Could've been way more brutal

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
OMG THATS SO CRUEL LEAVE THE FINE LADY ALONE

Y do this to ur looksmatch?

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
she mogs me, she's more ur looksmatch.
You are one of those abused bully victims irl, short ethnic ugly beta bc no jaw and narrow shoulders, so you cope by bullying people online, u don’t even have an avi on insta what a fucking coward jfl just go ER or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
You are one of those abused bully victims irl, short ethnic ugly beta bc no jaw and narrow shoulders, so you cope by bullying people online, u don’t even have an avi on insta what a fucking coward jfl just go ER or some shit
it's not my real insta you retard.

it's not my real insta you retard.
Exactly because you are a fucking coward, real dark triad 6’3 chads are low inhib af they don’t need to hide behind a screen like u fucking jawless rat, I usually visit the UK once a year f I ever saw u I’d smash your fucking face in you sell harming trucel fucking bully cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9217
Exactly because you are a fucking coward, real dark triad 6’3 chads are low inhib af they don’t need to hide behind a screen like u fucking jawless rat, I usually visit the UK once a year f I ever saw u I’d smash your fucking face in you sell harming trucel fucking bully cunt
thoughts, @TheCopefulCurry ?

She's just trying to celebrate her birthday. Why u bullying her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and one job away
She's just trying to celebrate her birthday. Why u bullying her.
Because he’s :
Ugly
Short
Recessed
Ethnic
Ugly again
0 friends
Khhv at 24 that’s why

• +1
Reactions: one job away
YOU ARE RECESSED INTO GANDYS SHITHOLE AND U EVEN ADMITED IT, FUCKIN HELL M8 NOT EVEN LEFORT 5 ALL BODY OSTHEOTOMY COULD ASCEND U
Stop reposting my pictures, or I'll post that screenshot from ur in motion right now.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
no, but almost everyone's recessed in the frankfurt plane- now shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
8D42BC3F DC60 428F B460 C7FBD016E728

bro I’m an atheist and I’m praying that we meet on the train in the UK and please do something similar to me like u did to this guy

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Keep fucking coping you utter subhuman, it’s recessed from EVERY SINGLE ANGLE U POSTED
everyone's maxilla looks recessed from those angles.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and mogstar
That was you JFL I remember going on this girls Instagram a few months ago cuz we’re mutuals. I saw your comments on her post and I was shocked, I’ve never seen mean comments on a girls insta post

That was pretty mean tho ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Introvertednarc
That was you JFL I remember going on this girls Instagram a few months ago cuz we’re mutuals. I saw your comments on her post and I was shocked, I’ve never seen mean comments on a girls insta post

That was pretty mean tho ngl
Do you actually know her irl ?

Immortal, tortured prettyboy deity​

Obviously she's ugly, and even worse, she's a female with no class at all, but it's so sad to see a so called "man" behave in this way, we truly have reached a new level of degeneration. Just to think that in the past people appreciated honour, bravery, manners, education and elegance, and in this day and age low people like OP are considered "cool".
I'm not even talking about morals here, of course it's wrong to bully people, but I'm focusing more on how vulgar, lowly and dumb you have to be to entertain yourself wasting your time with such behaviours, commenting on a vulgar low IQ site like Instragram no less.
This is foid tier behaviour, OP, what a sad excuse for a "man".
Feels bad living in such a rotten world

• +1
Reactions: jesuischriste and one job away