Rate Me (What can I improve/How can I improve it?)

N

Note12

Iron
Hey Guys,

I am new here, I joined as I have currently taken an interest in lookmaxing and would like to physically improve myself as much as possible and also help
others who are on the same journey as me.

Below are some Images of me. Could you please rate and give me feedback on what needs improving and how I can achieve this improvement and also what is good.

17.5 yo

Also, very sick atm with the flu, so not sure if that might increase water retention

Thank guys

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
psl 5.5, with short hair+lower third implants psl 6.25

around 5,
do you have recessed chin? bcause based on the pic, it seem your lower teeth is protruding more than your chin,
may be it just angle, need a side profile pic to determine

You look like Cameron Boyce

around 5,
do you have recessed chin? bcause based on the pic, it seem your lower teeth is protruding more than your chin,
may be it just angle, need a side profile pic to determine
Yes, you are correct. I had braces for a couple of years and I believe it made my lower teeth protrude outwards or perhaps my chin did not keep up with my facial growth. I will post a profile picture soon. Also, could dermal filler fix it?

slayer dedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Hairline seems a bit high but these pictures are not the best to determine that.
Slightly narrow mouth
1-s2.0-S0022103115300251-gr2.jpg

Your vermillion border is round, females have a round vermillion border, while males have sharper, more angular pronounced vermillion borders, you dont have a "cupid's bow"
stock-photo-close-up-of-man-s-face-lips-119055202.jpg

Also you have femenine arched eyebrows, check this guide:

Can you post a side profile pic?
How tall are you?

High tier normie

Hey Guys,

I am new here, I joined as I have currently taken an interest in lookmaxing and would like to physically improve myself as much as possible and also help
others who are on the same journey as me.

Below are some Images of me. Could you please rate and give me feedback on what needs improving and how I can achieve this improvement and also what is good.

17.5 yo

View attachment 77519

View attachment 77520View attachment 77521View attachment 77522

Also, very sick atm with the flu, so not sure if that might increase water retention

Thank guys
Chad bones congrats, but worst haircut ever