Rate me when i was skinny.

Looking good OP, I don't see why this incels hate on you. You may intimidate them.

If you want a skincare routine, just ask me.

Also what are your stats brother?

no but u literally serve no purpose being here. ur not gonna look any better than you already do and you dont know jack shit about anything regarding looksmaxxing since you were just born that way. all of ur threads are just shit like "rate me this rate me that" or "is 200 matches on tinder in 3sec good or no?" contributes absolutely nothing just u begging here for attention from incels bc ur mentally ill as fuark and will never be satisfied
Bro, i can improve for sure... I wont spam rates post so often if it makes you happy ffs, that is the point of this category, to get rated by someone..
Looking good OP, I don't see why this incels hate on you. You may intimidate them.

If you want a skincare routine, just ask me.

Also what are your stats brother?
What stats?

Bro, i can improve for sure... I wont spam rates post so often if it makes you happy ffs, that is the point of this category, to get rated by someone..

What stats?
Gym stats, also send a picture with a paper in your hand with a timestamp and your name to verify you aren't some incels.is larping troll faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
any "improvements" you could make wouldnt make a difference in your life at all at this point and plus like i said you dont have any advice to give anyone either. so all you've done on here is spend 85 hours since tuesday when you joined begging for attention
its not so much that theyre hating on op, its just that people like him fuck over the forum bc like you said he intimidates potential new users who could come with genuine advice or good questions. it wouldnt be a problem if he contributed anything at all to the forum but he doesnt whatsoever

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
any "improvements" you could make wouldnt make a difference in your life at all at this point and plus like i said you dont have any advice to give anyone either. so all you've done on here is spend 85 hours since tuesday when you joined begging for attention
I

its not so much that theyre hating on op, its just that people like him fuck over the forum bc like you said he intimidates potential new users who could come with genuine advice or good questions. it wouldnt be a problem if he contributed anything at all to the forum but he doesnt whatsoever
I don tknow much about plastic surgery boyo, but for sure I can help lol
Gym stats, also send a picture with a paper in your hand with a timestamp and your name to verify you aren't some incels.is larping troll faggot
Look. The Black stain was used for covering my window view, rly dont want some incel în my backyard 😂😔
Look. The Black stain was used for covering my window view, rly dont want some incel în my backyard 😂😔
I am not sure gym stats, i only went for 10 months or so , i quit in september, going 2 start again after exams.. Lost like 7kgs in 6 months.

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_042236.jpg
    IMG_20200204_042236.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I

I don tknow much about plastic surgery boyo, but for sure I can help lol

I am not sure gym stats, i only went for 10 months or so , i quit in september, going 2 start again after exams.. Lost like 7kgs in 6 months.
IT is în my 'rate me when i was skinny' post. Dipshit subhuman

5.5 PSL is fair

What is your bideltoid
And yes, 5.5-6 psl

Feel bad for mentally ill people like you tbh, you're very good looking and it seems you're actually deluded just because you have a little bit of acne.

You would slay in a club. I bet you wouldn't have to even approach any girl. You'd get approached. Jfl at this volcel.

Go outside.