Rate me with a fringe

K

Krezo

User not available
Obviously I will go to a hair stylist to get it properly styled but this is just a test for now. Does a fringe suit me and my face shape?

Last edited:
buccal fat surgery?

Waste of amazing forward growth + good facial genetics tbh. Doesn't suit you at all. Medium to short but styled to be on top would look better, typical fuckboy haircut that shows off the face would work nicely, short, medium, doesn't matter, as long as it's styled up to not hide anything.

When you have a good skull you'll want hair cuts that show it off.

You could also benefit from skinmaxxing, clearing up what I assume are some acne-like scars. Not sure how, but I'm sure there's threads about it.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Waste of amazing forward growth + good facial genetics tbh. Doesn't suit you at all. Medium to short but styled to be on top would look better, typical fuckboy haircut that shows off the face would work nicely, short, medium, doesn't matter, as long as it's styled up to not hide anything.

When you have a good skull you'll want hair cuts that show it off.

You could also benefit from skinmaxxing, clearing up what I assume are some acne-like scars. Not sure how, but I'm sure there's threads about it.
Interesting. I can never find a good hair style. Perhaps I need to go to a better barbers.

Why a fringe? Do you have a big forehead?

I'd probably go with a short back + sides because a fringe looks silly on you, you're too masculine.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Is you hair wavy or straight?

Some people's hair seems straight but gets wavyer with lenght.
Straight hair problems, tbh. If it's actually wavy then it's noticeable, look at that handsome gay guy actor. Matt Bomer.