Rate me without lens distortion (M19)

I have good forward growth, better jaw, BETTER midface ratio, better hair and better eye area and people tell me im MTN.. jeezus.
MTN is a big range though, like I consider MTN 30th-70th percentile

So 2 people can be MTN but one sitll mogs the other by quite a bit

0-10TH percentile subhuman
10-30th LTN
30-70TH MTN
70-90th HTN
90-98th chadlite
98th+ chadl

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Johnnybegood and Prince88
Just eye-orbits and inner cheekbones that are flat then

View attachment 1879236

Very flat. Ruins consistency of face
There are arabcels that look like pic related. No chance for this bozo.
Image0 10

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes his midface is flat.
But his pheno is flat if i may say too aka bland. So not a halo.
He took extremely unfrauded pics with death stare its bland too, so not a halo.
He is totally softmax wise looksminned so thats also playing.
OP has easy potential for HTN imo if he try his best to ascenf

If his midface is flat then part of his maxilla must be flat.

Easy potential for HTN from softmaxxing? lol

His midface ratio is bad, his eye-orbits and inner cheekbones are flat. He has bad eyebrows and very average eyes.

He needs surgery to achieve HTN. He is MTN imo but not MTN with the potential for HTN without surgery

What does he softmax then? Just lay in the sun-bed, boost collagen with red light and grow eyebrows with castor? Lol. What are you suggesting then?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 18840
I have good forward growth, better jaw, BETTER midface ratio, better hair and better eye area and people tell me im MTN.. jeezus.
I am consider MTN myself and I mog you

His midface ratio is bad, his eye-orbits and inner cheekbones are flat. He has bad eyebrows and very average eyes.

He needs surgery to achieve HTN. He is MTN imo but not MTN with the potential for HTN without surgery

What does he softmax then? Just lay in the sun-bed, boost collagen with red light and grow eyebrows with castor? Lol. What are you suggesting then?
Exactly, he is more of borderline LTN/MTN, short eyebrows, cuck eye area, face very oval with low FWHR, lack of harmony

im mtn. That guy is subhuman with 0 potential

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Broski and Johnnybegood
So you think just bringing both upper and lower jaws forward will fix him?
It really won't. He has no harmony. Any orthognatic surgery will just fix forward growth. Even CCW being a mogger surgery won't help this guy because the flaw is that his skull is too long and narrow. His Glabella to upper lip area is really long and looks like his upper third V-G is way longer than normal too.

Leptoprosopy is such a failo. Unrecoverable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, bleksandre and MakinItHappenReturn
It really won't. He has no harmony. Any orthognatic surgery will just fix forward growth. Even CCW being a mogger surgery won't help this guy because the flaw is that his skull is too long and narrow. His Glabella to upper lip area is really long and looks like his upper third V-G is way longer than normal too.

View attachment 1879249View attachment 1879250

So it's the PHENO of his skull that is making the midface long, not that he mouth-breathed or anything.

I get it now.

So how about expanding his cheekbone and jaw width to make the face appear more wide?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

View attachment 1879249View attachment 1879250

i have similar. The only cope is rope.

• So Sad
Exactly, he is more of borderline LTN/MTN, short eyebrows, cuck eye area, face very oval with low FWHR, lack of harmony

Alright, he's reading this, lol. Chill

You look like you got some black in you. Something about the bone structure. I swear either you've got a grandparent or great grandparent who's black.

Anyways, you look like someone who will be very attractive with age. You're not that attractive now but give it 5-10 years and you're gonna have a rare look that women will love. Don't do any stupid surgery.

Lol, what do you base this on James? The square-root of jackshit?

Why will he look unique good with slight wrinkles? Makes zero sense LMAO @Seth Walsh

HTN is unobtainable for him. This is how an HTN looks like. His skull is just too narrow for that.
Chad 1

• JFL
Reactions: djaberbod
Yeah im born and bred in London, England so your ugly ass can suck a dick nigger

Anyway back to him:

View attachment 1879217

You can see from his facial ratios, proportions and measurements he is mid

Everything he has is mid. He has no flaws, but no strengths either. He isn't low tier normie.

Also look

View attachment 1879223

Harmoniously neat and normal.

Nothing remotely bad looking about him other than his skin colouring which is why you guys are saying low tier

His colouring is pale. That's what the issue is. Everything else is average. He hasn't got prey eyes or anything.

He has a decent base for plastic surgery. He can BECOME gl with the right shi
You are bad at identifying a good base.

If you have lots of meh features with sub par ratios and no big issues, surgery makes very little difference.

This dude is hardcapped at MTN due o his narrow skull. No fix for it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
OP you are MTN not LTN imo

You just style yourself like a geek so these guys are saying LTN

5/10 genetics from mum and dad and ancestors alike
"Genetics from mim and dad and ancestors alike"...hmmm you haven't even seen his mim and dad ahaha. I can guarantee you things don't work like that bro.

My mom is 5ft1 and dad is 5ft11 and i am 6ft1.5.

My Dad is very strong HTN... better looking than me. He was also a drug addict/drug dealer...i work in finance and am very good in math.

Genetics are all over the place bro.

You are bad at identifying a good base.

If you have lots of meh features with sub par ratios and no big issues, surgery makes very little difference.

This dude is hardcapped at MTN due o his narrow skull. No fix for it tbh.

Widening his zygos and gonions wont make the face look more compact and normal?

I think he is 4.5/10 tbh. Literally most guys i see who are fit are better looking than this guy so i know he has to be slightly below average.

You called the other guy (yesterday) who had a video a normie!! While everyone was calling him good looking...cmon bro!

HTN is unobtainable for him. This is how an HTN looks like. His skull is just too narrow for that.
View attachment 1879260

See, to me personally, that is a more sexually dimorphic Johnny Depp from during the early 2000s when he starred in Blow and I'd place him in the top 10% of the male population give or take, roughly. And Chadlite.

You're saying this is an every day good looking guy you have posted?

i have similar. The only cope is rope.
It's all within reason. But the skullpill is real. I know a guy 6'4, full head of hair, leanmaxxed as hell and has a tall skull/narrow face and is completely incel. So the cephalic and prosopic range of the skull and face should be considered when first trying to work out if a person has good enough harmony in the first place imo.

Only being so candid btw because I want us all to be able to have a common system when it comes to determining looks theory and how people can improve. And ofc we can discuss and see which things are more important in the hierarchy (in an integral sense).

It's just my opinion that if your skull and face are long and narrow, changing the face won't have as big an impact as anticipated, because the nature/shape of the skull and face are like the framework holding it together.

Maybe OPs haircut is just weird but it looks like the distance from the top of his head to his hairline is way too big. If his hairline is actually higher than we see. He should cut his hair so his upper third looks bigger than the distance from the top of his head to his Trichion appears shorter.

It's weird but this is one of the cases where OP would benefit from having a higher hairline, but that still doesn't solve the issue of the long face 😥

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Why will he look unique good with slight wrinkles? Makes zero sense LMAO @Seth Walsh
He's got a look that's attractive, even though his features aren't that good. A special kind of attractiveness. Something in the eyes that shows in the third picture. Can't explain it beyond that.

Its not necessarily related. Ive seen enough cases of Flat maxilas and decent orbitals and midface projection and vice versa.
He needs to get fully lean first.
Thicken his neck.
Enhance his coloring.
A fringe wavy hairstyle. And he needs all frauds to widen his face especially zygos and his skull too. Lots of hair but not his current curly hair.
He then needs to off put the attention elsewhere :
Having chiseled face will forgive his flat and narrowness more.
Having more lashes and striking eyebrows + contacts will do the same.
This is the kind of guy that needs a good stubble to add volume but hes obviously a teen and it doesn’t work with his current looks.
Maxxing his coloring too, tanned and light eyes will ascend.

That’s just a bit for softmaxxing he can do way more but im tired tonight.

As for surgeries honestly, i think his issue is mainly his skull.

It's all within reason. But the skullpill is real. I know a guy 6'4, full head of hair, leanmaxxed as hell and has a tall skull/narrow face and is completely incel. So the cephalic and prosopic range of the skull and face should be considered when first trying to work out if a person has good enough harmony in the first place imo.

Only being so candid btw because I want us all to be able to have a common system when it comes to determining looks theory and how people can improve. And ofc we can discuss and see which things are more important in the hierarchy (in an integral sense).

It's just my opinion that if your skull and face are long and narrow, changing the face won't have as big an impact as anticipated, because the nature/shape of the skull and face are like the framework holding it together.

Maybe OPs haircut is just weird but it looks like the distance from the top of his head to his hairline is way too big. If his hairline is actually higher than we see. He should cut his hair so his upper third looks bigger than the distance from the top of his head to his Trichion appears shorter.

It's weird but this is one of the cases where OP would benefit from having a higher hairline, but that still doesn't solve the issue of the long face 😥
Yes he needs to blast hgh somehow, to grow his skull. Its not like he can have a shorter skull but he can offset it by getting it wider. Its his best bet. That or later in life, implants

He's got a look that's attractive, even though his features aren't that good. A special kind of attractiveness. Something in the eyes that shows in the third picture. Can't explain it beyond that.
His eyes have bit of harmony which saves his whole face.

What about a short skull?

• +1
I think he is 4.5/10 tbh. Literally most guys i see who are fit are better looking than this guy so i know he has to be slightly below average.

You called the other guy (yesterday) who had a video a normie!! While everyone was calling him good looking...cmon bro!

I said this guy had MTN genetics and that tool was frauding like a punchable annoying aspie wanting to get bullied

I respect guys that are open and honest and take proper pictures. That guy didn't do that and he was middle of the road looking with a jutted jaw. There was no telling what he actually was he just wanted smoke blown up his bum.

This guy just looks like your regular joe with average genes in terms of his harmony. But his face and skull is too long. I agree.

4-4.5/10 upon reconsideration seems about accurat

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
MTN is a big range though, like I consider MTN 30th-70th percentile

So 2 people can be MTN but one sitll mogs the other by quite a bit

0-10TH percentile subhuman
10-30th LTN
30-70TH MTN
70-90th HTN
90-98th chadlite
98th+ chadl

What is example of strong MTN?

I said this guy had MTN genetics and that tool was frauding like a punchable annoying aspie wanting to get bullied

I respect guys that are open and honest and take proper pictures. That guy didn't do that and he was middle of the road looking with a jutted jaw. There was no telling what he actually was he just wanted smoke blown up his bum.

This guy just looks like your regular joe with average genes in terms of his harmony. But his face and skull is too long. I agree.

4-4.5/10 upon reconsideration seems about accurat
Yeah i agree with everything you said.

Are you beetleking88 ?

• JFL
So it's the PHENO of his skull that is making the midface long, not that he mouth-breathed or anything.

I get it now.

So how about expanding his cheekbone and jaw width to make the face appear more wide?
It could help but I've low confidence in that. It really looks like he has the dolicocephaly/leptoprosopy combo, which is pretty brutal. Seeing how high the top of his skull is in the side profile isn't assuring. Zygo PEEK implants would probably look uncanny because it's not really tackling the issue of making the whole skull and face shorter and wider.

One of the most needed surgeries is a skull and face shortening+widening surgery, but you'd need a neurosurgeon to work on the neurocranium and I'm not even sure how you could just change a dolicocephalic skull into a mesocephalic one, it seems pretty impossible tbh. Because unfortunately skull and face indexes are morphogenic, and they play into harmony rather than dimorphism.

The face/skull index stuff is more important than other morphogenic traits that play into dimorphism. Even more important than height which would be one.

Dimorphism is like tier 2 stuff but harmony is #1 KING

• +1
See, to me personally, that is a more sexually dimorphic Johnny Depp from during the early 2000s when he starred in Blow and I'd place him in the top 10% of the male population give or take, roughly. And Chadlite.

You're saying this is an every day good looking guy you have posted?
That's what I see everyday in the city centre. You might argue that it's because the people in rich areas are usually genetically superior but then again, who cares about subhumans living in slums.

• JFL
What about a short skull?
Euryprosopy is easier to pull off. Ofc there's a limit, but it'd have to be extremely short and broad for it to be a problem. Unlike with the opposite, usually it's completely over with a <73-75 cephalic index and a long face.

Shorter or less "facial space" leaves less room for "harmonic error", if that makes sense? Usually your features will flow better together because the Eury face is not too dissimilar from the Meso, but the Lepto face is always gonna cause issues with harmony.

It's like if you want to draw something and the piece of paper is too long and narrow. Are you gonna be able to draw a perfect circle? Imo, Lepto faces don't even give the chance for harmony, and that's the problem. I'm not sure if I even know exceptions tbh. It's the height and narrowness at the same time which kills it

Well depending on the result ccw can fix his hollow undereyes and downward grown face (probably downward dental occlusion (not the term I'm looking for but whatever)).
So ONLY bringing forward his jaws won't fix him it needs ccw. Also it will help with his long midface but not too much.

Besides that he has good pheno and good soft features. Maybe he can benefit from wraparound jaw implant but he needs ccw bimax first.

Good jawline can offset longmidface and philtrum. Its should work but the chin size should stay minium otherwise his face would look extra long with bigger chin.

• +1

do u think its over for me due to skull?

Attachments

• 20220725_191825.jpg
    20220725_191825.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220907-220630_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220907-220630_Gallery.jpg
    792.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220909-120300_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-120300_Gallery.jpg
    825.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

You definitely want to keep your youthfulness. The main contention is that you gotta be good looking with the youthfulness in the first place. If someone is not good looking, and youthful; it is literally not possible for them to lose their youthfulness and become good looking.

• +1
It could help but I've low confidence in that. It really looks like he has the dolicocephaly/leptoprosopy combo, which is pretty brutal. Seeing how high the top of his skull is in the side profile isn't assuring. Zygo PEEK implants would probably look uncanny because it's not really tackling the issue of making the whole skull and face shorter and wider.

One of the most needed surgeries is a skull and face shortening+widening surgery, but you'd need a neurosurgeon to work on the neurocranium and I'm not even sure how you could just change a dolicocephalic skull into a mesocephalic one, it seems pretty impossible tbh. Because unfortunately skull and face indexes are morphogenic, and they play into harmony rather than dimorphism.

The face/skull index stuff is more important than other morphogenic traits that play into dimorphism. Even more important than height which would be one.

Dimorphism is like tier 2 stuff but harmony is #1 KING

I get it now

• Love it
Good jawline can offset longmidface and philtrum. Its should work but the chin size should stay minium otherwise his face would look extra long with bigger chin.

Interesting

do u think its over for me due to skull?
Honestly no. You don't have dolicocephaly like OP, just seems you have a longish face but you can definitely make things work and seems like you already have the right style to not give off the impression your face is narrow. It's not that tall and narrow. Your skull actually seems fine. The distance between your Vertex and Trichion seems normal.