Rate me without lens distortion (M19)

Honestly no. You don't have dolicocephaly like OP, just seems you have a longish face but you can definitely make things work and seems like you already have the right style to not give off the impression your face is narrow. It's not that tall and narrow. Your skull actually seems fine. The distance between your Vertex and Trichion seems normal.
whats looksmaxxing for me in ur opinion?

You definitely want to keep your youthfulness. The main contention is that you gotta be good looking with the youthfulness in the first place. If someone is not good looking, and youthful; it is literally not possible for them to lose their youthfulness and become good looking.

What would you do in his situation?

What can he do? It's impossible to fix the skull so what does he do? Is bimax fruitless since it's not changing the core root of the problem

The big picture isn't getting changed from bimax but it is meaning it gets at least slightly less emphasised on.

do u think its over for me due to skull?

You crack me up. Just another @Anstrum95

OP's skull is long, while your midface simply seems a little long

His is a skull problem, yours is a midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Euryprosopy is easier to pull off. Ofc there's a limit, but it'd have to be extremely short and broad for it to be a problem. Unlike with the opposite, usually it's completely over with a <73-75 cephalic index and a long face.

View attachment 1879276

Shorter or less "facial space" leaves less room for "harmonic error", if that makes sense? Usually your features will flow better together because the Eury face is not too dissimilar from the Meso, but the Lepto face is always gonna cause issues with harmony.

It's like if you want to draw something and the piece of paper is too long and narrow. Are you gonna be able to draw a perfect circle? Imo, Lepto faces don't even give the chance for harmony, and that's the problem. I'm not sure if I even know exceptions tbh. It's the height and narrowness at the same time which kills it
The solution to a short skull is often bimax with cw rotation and downgrafting. I have seen many good results with this:

Not many for the latter tbh. I have not seen overcome a narrow skull/low FWHR. I guess it is because you can't just shorten your midface and if you have narrow skull, you prolly have low IPD so implants to make it wider, just throw off your harmony.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
we are incels both

He's good looking like you. HTN like you. Good phenotype like you. Average height like you. You have better colouring. Aspie like you. Reasonably intelligent like you. Disillusioned with BDD like you. Looool, the similarities are uncanny, I swear

You just need gym, a solid diet and some hairstyling help. Along with an extra collagen boost and you're good.

You don't need anything more than a softmax and exposure to normie culture so that you stop seeing yourself as weird and realise everyone has their individuality. Normies fake it tho and conform to group thinking while caring a lot naturally about how they come across. Stop viewing your brain as non-NT. Use your differentness to your advantage the way @Bvnny. did. He's fucking 1 JB every month in the 3rd world

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Johnnybegood and alriodai
do u think its over for me due to skull?
Not bad enough to render it over for you. Just sub-optimal.

Also, if you have noticed both you and OP appear to have average PFL at best. Not saying it is a failo as your eyes are good and PFL imo is overrated anyway. Skull width/transverse facial development is definitely correlated with your eye width. So to even have good features and ratios, you generally need to have good craniofacial development.

What can he do? It's impossible to fix the skull so what does he do? Is bimax fruitless since it's not changing the core root of the problem

The big picture isn't getting changed from bimax but it is meaning it gets at least slightly less emphasised on.

See, his jaw is downswung but not from a dentofacial standpoint. He's not a mouthbreather, he was just born with a jaw that would develop like that and have a high gonial angle just genetically. He's not actually recessed but the downswung jaws are just a product of his skull/face index.

So yeah a pure CCW with no maxillomandibular advancement would definitely help him. But that treats a symptom of the long and narrow face. It won't create harmony out of thin air though. So it's hard to come up with a suggestion. Maybe MSE with pure CCW aiming to get the dental arch wider too will help him the most.

Gotta make sure CCW is possible though because I'm not sure how possible all this is while keeping a normal mandibular plane angle, occlusal plane etc. I'm not too familiar with how possible CCW is in practice when it's just changing the lower third of a long skull. Would leave it disproportionate to the mid and upper third.

It's difficult man. Beyond my scope.

Attachments

• 1663878492405.png
    1663878492405.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Does he really need to get surgeries? He isn't very ugly or anything.

Surgery will not be very effective in this kind of situation. IDK. Maybe, if he has a few features he is not content with, he can get surgeries for them but the net impact won't be that big.

You just need gym, a solid diet and some hairstyling help.
cope af. I need LF2, OBO and 2x LL. Im gonna get a consult with a surgeon next Saturday

Not bad enough to render it over for you. Just sub-optimal.

Also, if you have noticed both you and OP appear to have average PFL at best. Not saying it is a failo as your eyes are good and PFL imo is overrated anyway. Skull width/transverse facial development is definitely correlated with your eye width. So to even have good features and ratios, you generally need to have good craniofacial development.
u are troll idc what ure saying

• JFL
OP you are MTN not LTN imo

You just style yourself like a geek so these guys are saying LTN

5/10 genetics from mum and dad and ancestors alike
that's what i was about to say, girls will think there's nothing ugly about him tbh

He's just... AVERAGE, idk why he got rated LTN, he's clearly an MTN

I think he can softmaxx his way into strong MTN or probably if leanmax and more can even go to HTN

• +1
See, his jaw is downswung but not from a dentofacial standpoint. He's not a mouthbreather, he was just born with a jaw that would develop like that and have a high gonial angle just genetically. He's not actually recessed but the downswung jaws are just a product of his skull/face index.

So yeah a pure CCW with no maxillomandibular advancement would definitely help him. But that treats a symptom of the long and narrow face. It won't create harmony out of thin air though. So it's hard to come up with a suggestion. Maybe MSE with pure CCW aiming to get the dental arch wider too will help him the most.

Gotta make sure CCW is possible though because I'm not sure how possible all this is while keeping a normal mandibular plane angle, occlusal plane etc. I'm not too familiar with how possible CCW is in practice when it's just changing the lower third of a long skull. Would leave it disproportionate to the mid and upper third.

I think he should not bother with any surgeries.

Bimax and the like should be reserved for situations like this:

Where the jaws are so fucked, everyone can agree bimax is needed.

For more borderline situation like this, it is hit or miss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
The solution to a short skull is often bimax with cw rotation and downgrafting. I have seen many good results with this:

View attachment 1879288

Not many for the latter tbh. I have not seen overcome a narrow skull/low FWHR. I guess it is because you can't just shorten your midface and if you have narrow skull, you prolly have low IPD so implants to make it wider, just throw off your harmony.
Exactly man, I completely agree with you about implants just creating a super low ES ratio because IPD stays the same. This is exactly the type of stuff that needs to be talked about on here more. There's really no surgeries for 404 harmony because one procedure just messes up harmony in another area. The real thing is that some people just don't have harmony in the first place and if harmony could be created out of thin air it'd be akin to someone just growing a pair of wings and flying. Just not possible.

Interesting Alfaro results too 🤟

View attachment 1879298

You are right

Very interesting.

His skull has literally condemned him to so many natural genetic flaws. From a downward swung jaw making him additionally look recessed to a long and narrow face. It's crazy how many complain here often but don't realise how lucky they are to not draw this straw.

Next time I'm feeling pissed off at being 5'8 and of Indian/Pakistani phenotype I'll remember this thread.

Anyway he'll have to do his research regarding bimax advancement (CCW Rotation) and hopefully it is possible

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
that's what i was about to say, girls will think there's nothing ugly about him tbh

I think he can softmaxx his way into strong MTN or probably if leanmax and more can even go to HTN

He's ideal for HTB's friend-zone

Very high-trust looking and his personality is likely like that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

View attachment 1879298

Insane results

Looking like T-bag from Prison Break now bruv

He is LTN. I cannot see anyone wanting to befriend him. There are so many flaws with him. He reminds me of those guys that were friendless in high school and college.

No way this guy is MTN

• +1
Reactions: Broski and alriodai
He's ideal for HTB's friend-zone

Very high-trust looking and his personality is likely like that
I've seen guys like him get in relationships with OK looking girls (Actual cute girls that would be rated "LTB" in this forum because this forum thinks a stacy is common), but the problem is that all of the guys that look like him have similar personnalities and mindset, I don't know if OP does

• +1
cope af. I need LF2, OBO and 2x LL. Im gonna get a consult with a surgeon next Saturday

@Seth Walsh speak with this guy :ROFLMAO:

They will fail him immediately on the psychological assessment

Funny GIF

• JFL
Does he really need to get surgeries? He isn't very ugly or anything.

Surgery will not be very effective in this kind of situation. IDK. Maybe, if he has a few features he is not content with, he can get surgeries for them but the net impact won't be that big.

He isn't ugly, but most normies have far greater sex-appeal than he does and that's the issue.

He has no appeal sexually to the opposite gender. It could be a styling thing.

• Love it
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Very interesting.

His skull has literally condemned him to so many natural genetic flaws. From a downward swung jaw making him additionally look recessed to a long and narrow face. It's crazy how many complain here often but don't realise how lucky they are to not draw this straw.

Next time I'm feeling pissed off at being 5'8 and of Indian/Pakistani phenotype I'll remember this thread.

Anyway he'll have to do his research regarding bimax advancement (CCW Rotation) and hopefully it is possible
Narrow skull is not the only hard cap you can have. For some people, their skull can be too wide, have an odd shape etc. Then there is phenotype and height like you mentioned. You can also just have a bland normie face and you can't just get surgeries to give you good features. You can also have lot of different failos which require surgery to fix but each surgery carries a risk of being botched. You could have perfect features and ratios but still somehow look off or weird to women.

Most of the users on this site have at least one of these hardcaps, which prevents them from being gl.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and alriodai
He is LTN. I cannot see anyone wanting to befriend him. There are so many flaws with him. He reminds me of those guys that were friendless in high school and college.

No way this guy is MTN
So let's analyse his face:

UNFIXABLE FAILOS: Midface, his philtrum is long and from philtrum to chin ratio is long too, he can "theorically" fix it with chewing on incisors which reduce midface length but let's just put that in the unfixable failos
- Negative orbital vector: This is just PSL autism btw, it's not even a huge failo to me tbh

FIXABLE FAILOS:
-
Shit hair texture, he needs better hair texture and longer hair, THIS WILL HELP HIM FRAUD SO MANY SHIT
- Lack of eyebrows density and thickness, he can fix that shit tho
- Shit skinny twink lanklet body,
- Needs to improve his coloring more, he has good coloring but needs the best
- Nose tip but yk his nose still looks ok, not truecle tier

GOOD FEATURES:
-
Good full lips
- Good eyeshape, he has a good base for it to looksax mt it
- Good clear skin (huge halo) and good coloring
- Ok harmony

There's more but theses are just the things I see from him

- NOW THERE IS NO WAY HE IS UGLY THAT HE IS BEFRINEDABLE

I can show you many guys WAY WORSE LOOKING THAN HIM with his pheno that have many friends and even had GFs

You must be SUPER TRULY TRULY TRULY UGLY, like super fucked up ugly disgusting deformed to not be able to make friends, being able to make friends is just mental shit, not even looks related, unless you tryna befriend super GL guys

• +1
I think he needs to run fringe game as look what happens when we eliminate his forehead.

Also needs an eyebrow transplant. Thicker eyebrows needed. He has good lips

A3ba0765f4978b4776b8013c3f61d6e2 1

• +1
Reactions: buflek
He isn't ugly, but most normies have far greater sex-appeal than he does and that's the issue.

He has no appeal sexually to the opposite gender. It could be a styling thing.
That is an absolute statement. There probably are a fair number of women that might dig his specific look. Then there are other halos like personality, status, money etc. If he tries, he can get something.

• +1
So let's analyse his face:

UNFIXABLE FAILOS: Midface, his philtrum is long and from philtrum to chin ratio is long too, he can "theorically" fix it with chewing on incisors which reduce midface length but let's just put that in the unfixable failos
- Negative orbital vector: This is just PSL autism btw, it's not even a huge failo to me tbh

FIXABLE FAILOS:
-
Shit hair texture, he needs better hair texture and longer hair, THIS WILL HELP HIM FRAUD SO MANY SHIT
- Lack of eyebrows density and thickness, he can fix that shit tho
- Shit skinny twink lanklet body,
- Needs to improve his coloring more, he has good coloring but needs the best
- Nose tip but yk his nose still looks ok, not truecle tier

GOOD FEATURES:
-
Good full lips
- Good eyeshape, he has a good base for it to looksax mt it
- Good clear skin (huge halo) and good coloring
- Ok harmony

There's more but theses are just the things I see from him

- NOW THERE IS NO WAY HE IS UGLY THAT HE IS BEFRINEDABLE

I can show you many guys WAY WORSE LOOKING THAN HIM with his pheno that have many friends and even had GFs

You must be SUPER TRULY TRULY TRULY UGLY, like super fucked up ugly disgusting deformed to not be able to make friends, being able to make friends is just mental shit, not even looks related, unless you tryna befriend super GL guys
Bro relax. I'm not calling him ugly lmfao 😂

All i'm saying is i feel the majority of guys who are lean and fit as fuck in their early 20s have more panache...more oomph to their appearance than this guy. So i know he has to be slightly below average.

I still whish him all the best.

Bro relax. I'm not calling him ugly lmfao 😂

All i'm saying is i feel the majority of guys who are lean and fit as fuck in their early 20s have more panache...more oomph to their appearance than this guy. So i know he has to be slightly below average.

I still whish him all the best.
Bro most of theses guys if they had his shit ass body and BF would literally be uglier than him

He literally can ascend by HAIR + body

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Seth Walsh
@Seth Walsh speak with this guy :ROFLMAO:

They will fail him immediately on the psychological assessment

Funny GIF
lmao
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

This reminds me of the time some guy on discord was asking me how can he get a surgeon to come to his PARENTS HOUSE to perform a lefort2.

The lefort2 cuts don't even give access to the zygo area and is an extremely brutal surgery in the first place. If anything, a modified lefort3 wouldn't be as bad.

What has me in stiches is that pretty much everyone on the whole forum just needs to get lean, build some muscle, do skincare, hairmaxx and get good style and go out and meet people.

People are literally coping with surgery fantasies. If you aren't 10%bf, you won't know what your bones actually look like. And if you're recessed, you know that before you lose the fat too. People really just don't want to leanmaxx when it's far and beyond the most important thing.

More people should guinea pig themselves with Semaglutide and see if it's actually a miracle fatloss drug imo. I don't wanna pioneer it, already tried too much shit and gave the first reports about them on here (dnp, t3, clen, mt2, ghk-cu, 5-amino-1mq, 9mebc, bromantane, cistanche and more).

@everyone/anyone, if you have experience with Semaglutide please DM me!

• JFL
Narrow skull is not the only hard cap you can have. For some people, their skull can be too wide, have an odd shape etc. Then there is phenotype and height like you mentioned. You can also just have a bland normie face and you can't just get surgeries to give you good features. You can also have lot of different failos which require surgery to fix but each surgery carries a risk of being botched. You could have perfect features and ratios but still somehow look off or weird to women.

Most of the users on this site have at least one of these hardcaps, which prevents them from being gl.

Does he have an unfixable skull that is too wide?

2731207 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403

lmao
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

This reminds me of the time some guy on discord was asking me how can he get a surgeon to come to his PARENTS HOUSE to perform a lefort2.

The lefort2 cuts don't even give access to the zygo area and is an extremely brutal surgery in the first place. If anything, a modified lefort3 wouldn't be as bad.

What has me in stiches is that pretty much everyone on the whole forum just needs to get lean, build some muscle, do skincare, hairmaxx and get good style and go out and meet people.

People are literally coping with surgery fantasies. If you aren't 10%bf, you won't know what your bones actually look like. And if you're recessed, you know that before you lose the fat too. People really just don't want to leanmaxx when it's far and beyond the most important thing.

More people should guinea pig themselves with Semaglutide and see if it's actually a miracle fatloss drug imo. I don't wanna pioneer it, already tried too much shit and gave the first reports about them on here (dnp, t3, clen, mt2, ghk-cu, 5-amino-1mq, 9mebc, bromantane, cistanche and more).

@everyone/anyone, if you have experience with Semaglutide please DM me!

• +1
Does he have an unfixable skull that is too wide?

View attachment 1879330
I know you think he is deformed but to me he does not look bad. Just weird and ogrish.

In theory, he could fix his wide skull as it is caused by his very large and protruding zygos and I guess sfs, which causes his lower third to be short.

This kind of wide/short skull is difficult to address though:

You can't just shave down his zygos or anything and bimax and downgrafting would just throw off his midface ratio.

• +1
You are 2 cycles away from ascension yakhi :what:

The definition of average

Idk anymore some calling me average and some calling me fucking 2.75 psl subhuman
You arent subhuman especially your pheno alone shows it.

op how u doing with girls ?

Idk anymore some calling me average and some calling me fucking 2.75 psl subhuman
I'd honestly say your are slightly below average really. LTN-MTN.

Like I said above, your long/narrow skull hardcaps you to 5/10.

• +1
For me it's hard to find a gf, but I've had one last year actually and she was surprisingly really into me
And people here say no girl would be into you.

Honestly, not hard to believe at all. There are girls out there who dig your specific look a lot.

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod