Rate me (You can be brutal)

D

Deleted member 18194

Iron
I'm not really a member of this community but I wouldn't mind some brutally honest opinions. I've started to get a bit of body dysphoria and I'm having trouble getting lean since I'm addicted to junk food.
The biggest ammo I can give you guys is my height of course, 5'5
Instead of being a sadkunt about it I've just grown to be okay with being a manlet. Zyzz has helped. Ofc i cherrypicked good photos but I feel like I could improve myself more.

20220325 044844
20220325 045000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Leave before they post your pic in off-topic and you become associate with a racist homophobic incel forum for the rest of your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, Hueless, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
All was good and good looking till I read 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Deleted member 15827
I'm not really a member of this community but I wouldn't mind some brutally honest opinions. I've started to get a bit of body dysphoria and I'm having trouble getting lean since I'm addicted to junk food.
The biggest ammo I can give you guys is my height of course, 5'5
Instead of being a sadkunt about it I've just grown to be okay with being a manlet. Zyzz has helped. Ofc i cherrypicked good photos but I feel like I could improve myself more.

View attachment 1604699View attachment 1604700

A cunt like you would easily benefit from rtt, roid tat tan, 2-3" shoe lifts and a better haircut overall​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ROTTING
Good-looking. Just buy elevator shoes and hit on prime teenage girls with that pretty boy face and you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

A cunt like you would easily benefit from rtt, roid tat tan, 2-3" shoe lifts and a better haircut overall​

I have been thinking about getting tats when I have enough money, and yeah my hair is fucked I cut it myself and haven't seen a barbershop in years

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Hello greycel, today u are getting dragged into the bucket.

5'5 it never began btw. 6 inch limb lengthening should be first step