Rate me you pathetic incels

You think I’m on roids? If so imma take that as a compliment
unless you know how to fraud in your pics i really doubt your results are "natural"

that's cause the good raters rarely ever hop on these greycel rating threads anymore, so you're left with people who don't really know to separate the wheat from the shaft.

PSL Chadlites should be pretty rare to find, probably only like the best looking guys in a school/uni setting.
I get you

imagine having this cuck skin health at 17yo, coloring is gigashit, physique is fucking horrible, ugly proportions
wtf is that
also wide hips, no lats no shoulder, no chest, not even abs
and retarded try to look bad boy in that picture
LOL at your retarded face 60% of this forum mogs u to fucking death so i'll say Strong LTN - MTN go hit puberty or something kid otherwise is fucking over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Myth, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
unless you know how to fraud in your pics i really doubt your results are "natural"
Tiktok has fucked people’s natural expectations beyond repair, since when did an alright physique with good bicep peaks become unnatural

that's cause the good raters rarely ever hop on these greycel rating threads anymore, so you're left with people who don't really know to separate the wheat from the shaft.

PSL Chadlites should be pretty rare to find, probably only like the best looking guys in a school/uni setting.
walking around my uni I've only ever seen 2 or 3 guys I could confidently say were chadlite, and It's a big school (20,000+ students). Obv I only go to the buildings I have classes in, so in the entire campus there are probably way more, but those are the ones I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
View attachment 2304164 imagine having this cuck skin health at 17yo, coloring is gigashit, physique is fucking horrible, ugly proportions View attachment 2304167 wtf is that
LOL at your retarded face 60% of this forum mogs u to fucking death so i'll say Strong LTN - MTN go hit puberty or something kid otherwise is fucking over for you
Lmao

walking around my uni I've only ever seen 2 or 3 guys I could confidently say were chadlite, and It's a big school (20,000+ students). Obv I only go to the buildings I have classes in, so in the entire campus there are probably way more, but those are the ones I've seen.
Your version of chadlite would be most people version of a chad/slayer imo. Unless your university is filled with ugly people

View attachment 2304164 imagine having this cuck skin health at 17yo, coloring is gigashit, physique is fucking horrible, ugly proportions View attachment 2304167 wtf is that

Attachments

• IMG_7897.jpeg
    IMG_7897.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 0
Tiktok has fucked people’s natural expectations beyond repair, since when did an alright physique with good bicep peaks become unnatural
@ChicoChicowski is a fucking retard but i think he's fucking joking lol at you for not gettin the fucking joke ur physique is gigashit to be a gymgoer

My lats mog ngl, I have everything you just mentioned except for abs bc of slight loose skin from loosing 80+ pounds. Getting surgery for that soon. As for the skin I am from a warm climate area and everyone down here is tan

My chest is massive lol

Attachments

• IMG_7596.jpeg
    IMG_7596.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7597.jpeg
    IMG_7597.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 0
@ChicoChicowski is a fucking retard but i think he's fucking joking lol at you for not gettin the fucking joke ur physique is gigashit to be a gymgoer
rent free you stupid nigger

he mogs you btw

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
My lats mog ngl, I have everything you just mentioned except for abs bc of slight loose skin from loosing 80+ pounds. Getting surgery for that soon. As for the skin I am from a warm climate area and everyone down here is tan
mirin moggerphysique

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and Clouds006
@ChicoChicowski is a fucking retard but i think he's fucking joking lol at you for not gettin the fucking joke ur physique is gigashit to be a gymgoer.
My physique is solid at 193 pounds lean

Your version of chadlite would be most people version of a chad/slayer imo. Unless your university is filled with ugly people
most people's idea of a chad stems from bodybuilding, actually. A lot of the names we use in the forum actually come from that culture, most notably the term mogging. A classic chad is like a tall, muscular guy with at least a decent face.

But yes, you're right, a chadlite by forum's standards could be considered a chad irl by most people. Although the slaying part probably depends on how nt he is and if he looks approachable or not (high trust vs low trust features).

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Myth and Clouds006
NO FUCKING WEIGHT FOR GIGASHIT PHYSIQUES. OVER

i mog him even when i was 17 yo lmao
you dont mog him, and to validate my last statement i will say it in this way

you use sarms and i dont know how many other stuff you use to look bigger, even with that im sure that op has a better physique than you

thats why i dont believe he is "natural"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clouds006 and NerdcelThundercok

you use sarms and i dont know how many other stuff you use to look bigger, even with that im sure that op has a better physique than you

I appreciate you thinking that I take anabolic but I can assure you that my physique isn’t even that crazy I’ve only been lifting for 2 years and never taken anything besides multivitamin

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
htn

chadlite 15 years ago before bodyhalo was outed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Clouds006 and St.TikTokcel

what are you on nigga? JFL at your iq i never claim to take sarms??? lol and i fucking mog his physique to the fucking hole in india where you live

what are you on nigga? JFL at your iq i never claim to take sarms??? lol and i fucking mog his physique to the fucking hole in india where you live
You mog me in ohiosville, Wyoming. Otherwise I mog you to heaven 🥰

Also change your name to NerdcelMicrodick, you know damn well you ain’t got no thunder cock 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
I brutally mog you stop showing your average back

Attachments

• IMG_7596.jpeg
    IMG_7596.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7897.jpeg
    IMG_7897.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Bro thinks he mogs prob but weighs like 160 and is 5’8, manlet
keep coping, no body cares about weight and im bigger and more aesthetic thats all that matter, also im the same height that you claim and ur probably 190 pounds of pure extra skin you fat fuck

keep coping, no body cares about weight and im bigger and more aesthetic thats all that matter, also im the same height that you claim and ur probably 190 pounds of pure extra skin you fat fuck
Keep crying shitskin

I am 6ft 193 LEAN, you are a little 5’8 manlet who is coping because you will never be half the man I am 🥺

Get mogged again you shitskin manlet

Attachments

• IMG_8414.png
    IMG_8414.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8470.jpeg
    IMG_8470.jpeg
    785.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8474.jpeg
    IMG_8474.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and NerdcelThundercok
I am 6ft 193 LEAN, you are a little 5’8 manlet who is coping because you will never be half the man I am 🥺
go outside, nobody cares about all that lol i am 6ft too u dumbass, plus i already mog you, dont tag me again go find attention on tiktok or sum shi ugly fat fuck

go outside, nobody cares about all that lol i am 6ft too u dumbass, plus i already mog you, dont tag me again go find attention on tiktok or sum shi ugly fat fuck View attachment 2304362
Keep coping at the brutal fact that you get mogged by the bigger taller superior man shitskin, your 5’8 not 6ft no need to lie about your obvious inferiority

Keep coping at the brutal fact that you get mogged by the bigger taller superior man shitskin, your 5’8 not 6ft no need to lie about your obvious inferiority
okay?

Attachments

• IMG_8254.jpeg
    IMG_8254.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8253.jpeg
    IMG_8253.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Coping so hard your trying to act as if your not fully offended but deep inside your little manlet frame you know you are devastated by the brutal truth that you will always struggle to attract women and be inferior to many men

Coping so hard your trying to act as if your not fully offended but deep inside your little manlet frame you know you are devastated by the brutal truth that you will always struggle to attract women
cringe its brootal never seen a kid with lose skin and pant more pulled up than a girl with such a ego after getting brutally mog.

High mtn at most

narcy latin manlet

htn facially imo

height looks short tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Almost 6’1
doubt. that stationary bicycle looks almost at tall as you.

plus you look quite short next to the door frame and your households overall

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 29167

Attachments

• IMG_8518.jpeg
    IMG_8518.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0