Rate me you pathetic incels

Nah he is for sure strong HTN or weak chadlite for some chicks. I can see it happening IRL. Remember the rating u get here is always underrated for real life. So if u get rated MTN u are HTN irl. Ppl here have high standards. Chadlite here is like top 1 to 0.5 percent of the overall population. HTN is like top 10 to 5 percent. Believe me. Being rated MTN here is very good.
this is literally the opposite of what happens. you're just coping because you look like this:

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and eyes
doubt. that stationary bicycle looks almost at tall as you.

plus you look quite short next to the door frame and your households overall
Your entitled to your own opinion

• +1
Reactions: eyes
doubt. that stationary bicycle looks almost at tall as you.

plus you look quite short next to the door frame and your households overall
he's larping about height lol, at first he say that he was 5'8 now he's 6'1 jfl at growth plates he probably do mewing to reopen them

he's a narcy kid who thinks he mog, its brutally cringe ngl

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
he's larping about height lol, at first he say that he was 5'8 now he's 6'1 jfl at growth plates he probably do mewing to reopen them

I never said I was 5’8 in the very beginning of this thread I said almost 6’1

Your the 5’8 one you shitskin

This is me standing slanted next to my monster ford bronco, I am visibly as tall as I claim, these pictures should unquestionably prove my claims
Aside from these pics I have my license which says 6’0, people fraud license a lot but it atleast gives you an idea

Attachments

• IMG_8521.jpeg
    IMG_8521.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
you claimed you were

you can be 5'9 and claim 6'0 in american license plates
drivers licenses* jfl

This is me standing slanted next to my monster ford bronco, I am visibly as tall as I claim, these pictures should unquestionably prove my claims
a ford mogs u so its over

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
you claimed you were

you can be 5'9 and claim 6'0 in american license plates

claims being italian/spaniard
> last name is jim*n*z

side note GIF
Jimenez is a surname that comes from north eastern Spain. I am Cuban white not mestizo

I appreciate you thinking that I take anabolic but I can assure you that my physique isn’t even that crazy I’ve only been lifting for 2 years and never taken anything besides multivitamin
donot plz fall for that bulking meme and start getting bigger, gotta lean down more man, u can always look better when leaner

IMG 8525

My dads dna test btw, my mom is Italian and Greek

portugese=0/10 subhuman uglycel its over endurself

Jimenez is a surname that comes from north eastern Spain. I am Cuban white not mestizo
Holy shit how come you're darker than me with dark eyes yet you're fully white
I really fucking hate myself now for legally being a brown piece of shit.

you don't even look white WTF
I'm surprised
the Mediterranean pheno isn’t “white” like Northern Europeans. I am southern European with low North African admixture

the Mediterranean pheno isn’t “white” like Northern Europeans. I am southern European with low North African admixture
No, I'm fucking hating myself right now as I'm legally a brown Arab shitskin despite having light skin and blue eyes. You fucking racemog me.

yes but you're legally white. I am so lowkey pissed you turned out to be white and not Latino or MENA as I thought.

yes but you're legally white. I am so lowkey pissed you turned out to be white and not Latino or MENA as I thought.
I identify as Hispanic but Cubans don’t have any native blood, the conquistadors killed them all immediately upon discovering the island. That is why I have zero native dna in my family

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I identify as Hispanic but Cubans don’t have any native blood, the conquistadors killed them all immediately upon discovering the island. That is why I have zero native dna in my family
oh

@Xangsane this is the guy you think is CL?

• +1
chadltie? are you guys crazy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Pheno + hair cut + angular face + clothing
how would you describe his pheno and hair cut and what makes it low class?
what about us?

how would you describe his pheno and hair cut and what makes it low class?
what about us?
Medium length hair cut is the optimal one to look high class. Also no facial hair + not too angular face. Need some feminine features or even just a coloured pheno which isn't black/brown eyes. You also need decent clothes you can't look super high T

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037