Rate me

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
84DCED3E 5393 4EB8 89C1 27EEAB4138E1
CF1348F2 3190 456C A62F 72221E542FC3

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and The Heartless
High MTN, with a better haircut/hairline, more muscle mass +Slightly better symmetry HTN

• +1
Reactions: mathis, rand anon, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Explain I’m interested in that opinion
dogshit nose, maxilla, mandible. your face is lopsided and your eyebrows look spergy. horseface ect ect. could go on for days

Strong htn 6.5/10

How would I get better?
Aajonus vonderplanitz diet full strict diet and gaining more fat sorry thats the truth and fat will become thicker by default so you never need to leanmaxx at all

Your face is too long to support that flat of a hairstyle try smthn that has more volume on top

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and tomorrow300
Change hairstyle

listening to aspies telling you to change ur hair

just fucking lol
Blud you legit talking shit about what I got on me saying everything is ass ngl I don’t know what type of standards you got but they are crazy above any level

Dont listen to jealous fags here brother strong htn is your objective rating Id say your flaws mainly stem from the glabellar region and nose esp in the side profile where u can see that your infraglabellar notch is almost non existent and the lips protrude out meaning ur occlusion might be bad so get invisalign and fix the hair and save for rhino if u want. Id say with ur face if u get better hair and build a good body and if ur tall you can easily get girls

Blud you legit talking shit about what I got on me saying everything is ass ngl I don’t know what type of standards you got but they are crazy above any level
you look like fucking dogshit mate

lower ur ego u insufferable cretin

dogshit nose, maxilla, mandible. your face is lopsided and your eyebrows look spergy. horseface ect ect. could go on for days
I can legit fix half of that shit so instead of yapping give some surgery tips

You look okay tbh.
Yes you have somewhat of an asymmetric jaw but it‘s not that bad

Bold of u to assume I havent been lurking here since WAYYYY before my joining date JFL
thats what they all say. every single one

im going to presume your a larper or just this guys friend seeming as you rated him hight htn kek

thats what they all say. every single one

im going to presume your a larper or just this guys friend seeming as you rated him hight htn kek
I dont even know this nigga lmao if I were his friend Id rate him chadlite

rhino bimax implants

water shit that ur never gonna get
Blud good tip btw nah get my money up you can lurk here buddy and keep yapping

can you stop with all this corny tiktok language
Broski is so mad came to my post to hate like bruh you’re definitely not happy in your life

can you stop with all this corny tiktok language
Just checked your account bro you’re not even 16 and talk crazy you’re a little kid already here bro your so done talking about anxiety and what pills you can take for it bro get help fr you need a therapist and definitely pills but not for social anxiety