Rate me

Just checked your account bro you’re not even 16 and talk crazy you’re a little kid already here bro your so done talking about anxiety and what pills you can take for it bro get help fr you need a therapist and definitely pills but not for social anxiety
i didnt read that btw

i look like an exotic gem you look like a moroccan sperg
Brother you look like shit I can tell but yeah you look good imma help you push your 15 year old ego hmm you sound like someone that gets hit in school for talking too much shit

Dont listen to jealous fags here brother strong htn is your objective rating Id say your flaws mainly stem from the glabellar region and nose esp in the side profile where u can see that your infraglabellar notch is almost non existent and the lips protrude out meaning ur occlusion might be bad so get invisalign and fix the hair and save for rhino if u want. Id say with ur face if u get better hair and build a good body and if ur tall you can easily get girls
Thanks bro can you may send me a pm with a even more detailed plan with tips you sound high iq

Thanks bro can you may send me a pm with a even more detailed plan with tips you sound high iq
Might go to bed rn so prolly will answer later

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Strong High MTN
You need to trim your Eyebrows better
and better haircut

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Mid to strong htn and i would get a fringe and grow out the back of ur hair also i could be wrong but it looks more like a slightly lopsided maxilla and less jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and tomorrow300
Mid to strong htn and i would get a fringe and grow out the back of ur hair also i could be wrong but it looks more like a slightly lopsided maxilla and less jaw
Nah you saw it good my face is lopsided my mandible is fine from the length but definitely lopsided