Rate me.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

Iron
I'm 182cm tall (5' 11.6535"). I'm almost obese too. I honestly hate my appearance and my hairstyle, but I've never made an effort to change anything about it.

Attachments

• 20200704_230215.jpg
    20200704_230215.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200704_230220.jpg
    20200704_230220.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 7240
3/10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel and SubhumanCurrycel
Idk I’m shit at rating @jm10 @Over

are you in a strip club?

• JFL
Reactions: vodkacel, Incoming and Tyronecell
you're 6 foot. imagine telling people you're 5' 11.6535.

"hello m'lday i am 5' 11.6535 tall."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Copeful, Deleted member 8090 and 9 others
you're 6 foot. imagine telling people you're 5' 11.6535.

"hello m'lday i am 5' 11.6535 tall."
I don't know how to use the imperial system, I just copied and pasted the results of an online calculator.

• +1
Reactions: Andy81Kaz
Get rid of the glasses, get better haircut am you probably be a normie. These photos are pretty weird also

• +1
I don't know how to use the imperial system, I just copied and pasted the results of an online calculator.
oh you're a metrichad like most superior beings. 183 is 6 foot, 6'1 is 185

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Zercic
Lose weight and get a haircut first. Nothing good will happen until you do those two things.

• +1
Lose weight, get a haircut, get a skincare routine with adapalene/tretinoin and sunscreen, cardio/gym, get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep, and a healthy balanced diet cutting sugar/fastfood.

• +1
Reactions: Cares, Effortless and Andy81Kaz
Lose weight, get a haircut, get a skincare routine with adapalene/tretinoin and sunscreen, cardio/gym, get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep, and a healthy balanced diet cutting sugar/fastfood.
Understood.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Sorry if I sound retarded, but what's Soft max?
like losing weight, getting good skin , haircut, grow eyebrows/eyelashes, you know the easy part. Hardmaxxing is surgery or implants

• +1
Grooming and working out
I see. I don't really know which haircut I should get though. I can do cardio anytime, but I'm totally clueless when it comes to hair, and hairstyles.

Looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, Incoming and justadude
like losing weight, getting good skin , haircut, grow eyebrows/eyelashes, you know the easy part. Hardmaxxing is surgery or implants
Ahhh, makes sense. I'll focus on softmaxxing. My biggest problem is, as I said, getting a proper haircut. I live in a shithole (Brazil). I hope I can find someone capable of getting me a haircut that just doesn't fuck my appearance even more.

you look extremely homosexual with that hair 3.5 psl

Good thing is no one gives a shit about 183 in metric countries
true, at least from experience. if you're the same height they don't care. but taller is preferred but its not a life sentence for like trumpland.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5746
Ahhh, makes sense. I'll focus on softmaxxing. My biggest problem is, as I said, getting a proper haircut. I live in a shithole (Brazil). I hope I can find someone capable of getting me a haircut that just doesn't fuck my appearance even more.

What is your hair type?

Ur issue isnt that ur obese, ur issue is that you're extremely downward grown, IPDcel, and recessed maxilla
overall ur normie, dont feel so bad theres peope on here who are much more subhuman than u

• +1
You look very androgynous with that hair

but yeah lol u kinda do look like a female, stop wearing glasses jfl it doesnt suit u

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Philtrum could be a bit shorter too

OP If you have problems with breathing or sleeping issues you can get a sleep study for sleep apnea to get a free or mostly covered Bimax / Lefort. If you have a crooked nose/deviated septum you can get a septoplasty covered also

OP If you have problems with breathing or sleeping issues you can get a sleep study for sleep apnea to get a free or mostly covered Bimax / Lefort. If you have a crooked nose/deviated septum you can get a septoplasty covered also
I don't have problems breathing. At least not that I'm aware. Not related to that, but my teeth are very crooked.

5 = average
5+ = above average
5- = under average

It's not that difficult
People rate by psl so 3.5 psl would mean 3.5/8 with 4 being average.

Mais um br no .me jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Ur issue isnt that ur obese, ur issue is that you're extremely downward grown, IPDcel, and recessed maxilla
overall ur normie, dont feel so bad theres peope on here who are much more subhuman than u
I'd try mewing, but my teeth are very unaligned. As soon as the corona shitstorm gets controlled in my country I'll get braces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
It feels soft and it's really wavy.

Try to get haircut that frames your face, usually longer on up and number is the lowest you can go on the sides, ask for medium sides but TAPERED up (not fade) with no undercut. Bring a picture of the hair that you want its better that way.

I'd try mewing, but my teeth are very unaligned. As soon as the corona shitstorm gets controlled in my country I'll get braces.

ask for pallet palate expander before you go get braces, the process will be longer if your dentist allow other wise they'll extract your teeth and make you look more recessed

Try to get haircut that frames your face, usually longer on up and number is the lowest you can go on the sides, ask for medium sides but TAPERED up (not fade) with no undercut. Bring a picture of the hair that you want its better that way.
Understandable. Most of the times when I get haircuts they just use scissors. My hair is a weird mix from curly and straight. I'm scared of trying a more daring haircut and getting bad results.

ask for pallet palate expander before you go get braces, the process will be longer if your dentist allow other wise they'll extract your teeth and make you look more recessed
I've heard of palate expanders. I'll ask his opinion on it.

• +1
true, at least from experience. if you're the same height they don't care. but taller is preferred but its not a life sentence for like trumpland.
Yeah true, but what I meant is that 183 is not a round number, so no one cares about that

Age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Understandable. Most of the times when I get haircuts they just use scissors. My hair is a weird mix from curly and straight. I'm scared of trying a more daring haircut and getting bad results.

Its always better to try something new to see if it works better than to stick with something worse, hair grows back anyway so just give it ago

Its always better to try something new to see if it works better than to stick with something worse, hair grows back anyway so just give it ago
As this is currently my last high school year, I'll try something new out. (I feel something's wrong about this sentence, but I'm not sure what.)

I'm 182cm tall (5' 11.6535"). I'm almost obese too. I honestly hate my appearance and my hairstyle, but I've never made an effort to change anything about it.
Roids and contacts are your only hope

You don't so bad, at least you have a decent height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380