Rate me.

I only hope there's still hope.

I only hope there's still hope.
You need to dedicate yourself to bodybuilding because your frame rn looks weak and skinny fat you look effeminate not in a Tik tok eboy way but ugly nerdy teenage girl way no attractive woman will touch you in your current state.

• +1
Reactions: Andy81Kaz
Also trim the hair shorter on the sides not buzz but short and dark keep your top longer

• +1
You need to dedicate yourself to bodybuilding because your frame rn looks weak and skinny fat you look effeminate not in a Tik tok eboy way but ugly nerdy teenage girl way no attractive woman will touch you in your current state.
That description was actually pretty accurate. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Also trim the hair shorter on the sides not buzz but short and dark keep your top longer
I'll see if I get a haircut within the next week. And I'll also provide contact lenses in the near future.

Now, bodybuilding takes time and effort, so I won't be able to post updates any time soon.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
🇧🇷

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Giga downward growthCel. Brutal. Also a philtrumCel

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell and Andy81Kaz
I'm 182cm tall (5' 11.6535"). I'm almost obese too. I honestly hate my appearance and my hairstyle, but I've never made an effort to change anything about it.
PSL2.5

Downward growth of mandible and pointy chin, plus you're fat as fuck and manlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell
I'm 182cm tall (5' 11.6535"). I'm almost obese too. I honestly hate my appearance and my hairstyle, but I've never made an effort to change anything about it.
Homestly. can't rate properly due to shit pic:
- Shit lighting
- not good angles (full frontal and full side profile)
- to close to face holding of phone camera proportion distortion (aim for like 1 meter)

Lose weight, get a haircut, get a skincare routine with adapalene/tretinoin and sunscreen, cardio/gym, get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep, and a healthy balanced diet cutting sugar/fastfood.
are you in a strip club?
Lose weight and get a haircut first. Nothing good will happen until you do those two things.
Lost weight, got a haircut. Got contacts. I now weigh 60kg, I grew to 184cm.

Next and final step is underway, too. I'm getting bimax and possibly zygomatic implants. But not for girls, I'm doing it for myself. Thanks guys.

When I finally do get the surgery, I'll make a final post on this forum. I actually physically recoiled when looking at my old pictures, I didn't know I used to look like that.

MTN if lose weight

Truecel, lose body fat

Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
get better glasses, diffrent frames, a lot of ppl say glasses make you unattractive but really depends on which frames, if you dont give a fuck, get contacts, i have both and change them

PSL2.5

Downward growth of mandible and pointy chin, plus you're fat as fuck and manlet.
hes not a manlet tf? hes 6ft

I was 17 when I posted that. I was a fat and awkward teenager. Life is pretty good now. I'm not fat anymore, nor do I wear glasses, and I got a nice haircut. Thanks for everyone's attention, I don't need more ratings for pictures of myself when I was 17.

This post is 4 years old, guys. I don't look like that anymore. I honestly don't know why people are active here.
oh, fr? Tf why did it pop up after goddamn years?

Over

Boneless, recessed, average height, over

i see, when will you post your ascension?
I'm not sure. I'll get bimax soon, and I'll be done with looksmaxxing. Just as the cherry on top. Maybe then I will. But I live normally now, I honestly don't even use this website. At the time I was a virgin little retard, but things changed a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
hey, mate. Old post. The post is 4 years old. For some reason it's very active right now, which is annoying.
Damn nice, u changed

Damn nice, u changed
Oh, yeah. People from that time don't recognize me anymore. I changed a lot. Unfortunately, this post is garnering lots of attention because people don't realize it's a very old post.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I'm not sure. I'll get bimax soon, and I'll be done with looksmaxxing. Just as the cherry on top. Maybe then I will. But I live normally now, I honestly don't even use this website. At the time I was a virgin little retard, but things changed a lot.
great to see you doing good in life, im doing good too, wish you good bimax results

• +1
great to see you doing good in life, im doing good too, wish you good bimax results
Thank you, friend. Life is good. I mean this for everyone watching this thread. Here's a message for anyone reading: If you look like what I looked like, there is still hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and keyko