Rate me

Can i find a Becky without it in your opinion? Im more into LTR stuff , not really a hookup guy
Well I respect that honestly, the main thing is you need something to compensate for height, so assuming no success with women then it is time to begin working on face, because the procedures listed are cheap and will ascend you in like a couple of weeks given the money

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and mogstar
Im mirin u my friend, i don’t really care about slaying either, and yes u should be able to get a beckie but wear lifts because your height is bad sadly
he's in Croatia also, where average height is 6' lol
it's ovER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, mogstar and Deleted member 5746
Im mirin u my friend, i don’t really care about slaying either, and yes u should be able to get a beckie but wear lifts because your height is bad sadly
Thanks man! Im known in my company as someone who doesnt give up , im training wrestling for 10 years now and im not really good at it but i wont give up. Didnt knew this site was so toxic hahahahah,but thanks for Being honest with me and not giving me unecessary compliments. I Will get back stronger with Barry's method

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
it..its not your face bro, how do we tell him?
It is his face. Tbh height doesn't matter that much, but op is ugly

Side profile remember mogs 99% of people so it is just his eyes holding him back
It's his shit chin, philtrum, bad pfl, and high bodyfat holding him back. Honestly it's a wrap for him face wise

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Thanks man! Im known in my company as someone who doesnt give up , im training wrestling for 10 years now and im not really good at it but i wont give up. Didnt knew this site was so toxic hahahahah,but thanks for Being honest with me and not giving me unecessary compliments. I Will get back stronger with Barry's method
It’s all good man and yeah this site is toxic af and you shouldn’t really take it serious, just looksmax as much as u can, also your facial ratios are good so u have a great base if u really want to looksmax. Best of luck.

It's his shit chin, philtrum, bad pfl, and high bodyfat holding him back. Honestly it's a wrap for him face wise
He’s a normie imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
It’s all good man and yeah this site is toxic af and you shouldn’t really take it serious, just looksmax as much as u can, also your facial ratios are good so u have a great base if u really want to looksmax. Best of luck.
I appreciate it!

• +1
What would you personally change?
Chin height, philtrum length, bodyfat. You have a short chin, a long philtrum, and are fat facially. Also I'd change your pfl because ur eyes are small for ur face and that throws off Harmony
But also bad pheno (brown eyes, I'd change to blue), and slightly upturned pig nose without a defined nose bridge, I'd change that also. Tl;Dr it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Chin height, philtrum length, bodyfat. You have a short chin, a long philtrum, and are fat facially. Also I'd change your pfl because ur eyes are small for ur face and that throws off Harmony
But also bad pheno (brown eyes, I'd change to blue), and slightly upturned pig nose without a defined nose bridge, I'd change that also. Tl;Dr it's over
Yet he mogs most here

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and mogstar
Just get leaner and grow pretty boy hair.. The UUE is only mostly noticeable cuz distortion.-

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
The light eyed version looked bearable however ngl

That is a fair point however

Well yes honestly which he can work all of those with surgery remember
How can one increase Pfl ?

• +1
The light eyed version looked bearable however ngl

That is a fair point however

Well yes honestly which he can work all of those with surgery remember
Dude... telling him to approach girls and just be Confident while he's 3/10 and 5'6" in a country where average height is 6'1" for men is just cruel

• JFL
Dude... telling him to approach girls and just be Confident while he's 3/10 and 5'6" in a country where average height is 6'1" for men is just cruel
Well yes I am not exactly the nicest person jfc :feelskek: I mean he could find a dominatrix of course

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Bodyfat is only achievable when im cutting before competition, and im really not into sirgery right now but thanks for The opinion anyway ... I mainly posted Here to evaluate

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5746
Bodyfat is only achievable when im cutting before competition, and im really not into sirgery right now but thanks for The opinion anyway ... I mainly posted Here to evaluate
U won’t get surgeries ?

Looks like shit

Bro he needs to fix his eyes lmao

There is surgery for it lmao loads of asians get it
His eyes are fine.. distortion is making his UUE more noticeable... he just need get lean and have better haircut.

His eyes are fine.. distortion is making his UUE more noticeable... he just need get lean and have better haircut.
Nah you can tell when it is excessive also they are too wide

Nah thanks. I Will softmaxx and dickmaxx for now. I honestly Like my looks

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5746
Nah you can tell when it is excessive also they are too wide

I have zero UEE when I look at myself in mirror.. Its only get worse when you take pictures.

You can see here its looks normal when the angle is better.

Also guys, how do i tone down my ENFP personality? It is distinctive and good for holding friends but not really manly dating Wise. What are your opinions on dark triad maxx. I tried it once but it partially Works and downside is im feeling Like shit...

• +1
Also guys, how do i tone down my ENFP personality? It is distinctive and good for holding friends but not really manly dating Wise. What are your opinions on dark triad maxx. I tried it once but it partially Works and downside is im feeling Like shit...
Take a mirro selfie

Also op you are not GL at all. Even if you were you lose 30% based on that hairline alone

• +1