Rate me

Ye but that nose fucking ruined you holy shit
Honestly though I will admit that, even more so than him fucking up my jawline it looks so off

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Why doesn't he take a mirror selfie then

Take a mirro selfie
Older pic

Foto no exif 7

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Bump because reasons

Lifefuel . I have actually Been told by girls im good looking but didnt have any success so far. Probably cause i dont approach, i Will try approaching this summer...
Cause height and you look slightly autistic But No homo you are cute

You too short in my opinion. It is problem.
But you face is OK, IDK how much PSL you.
My height is 172 cm. IDK can we fix our height problem with LL surgery and how it looks.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Lihito
It makes you a semi invalid so a big no if you are an athlete Like me (wrestling)
You too short in my opinion. It is problem.
But you face is OK, IDK how much PSL you.
My height is 172 cm. IDK can we fix our height problem with LL surgery and how it looks.

PSL autists here would tell you that is over, cause of eye shape and upper eyelid exposure. In reality short midface, nose and good side are all one needs to be good loooking
Cope irl every girl would walk past him like he doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Thread 'Rate this mogger pic of me (not frauded i swear)' https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-mogger-pic-of-me-not-frauded-i-swear.339943/

This pic moggs

Those were shit pics

I Will ascend with bathmate and sleeves
It's the complete opposite you look like shit because of your very wide round ethnic skull shape. Your eye area is shit too. You just don't look good man I am sorry not trying to drag you or anything it's just the truth. If you would looksmax you will need a lot of surgeries to look even slightly above average. Just give up it's not worth it. Your best option is to find a stupid girl and simp for her and call it a day. You will never become a slayer.

It's the complete opposite you look like shit because of your very wide round ethnic skull shape. Your eye area is shit too. You just don't look good man I am sorry not trying to drag you or anything it's just the truth. If you would looksmax you will need a lot of surgeries to look even slightly above average. Just give up it's not worth it. Your best option is to find a stupid girl and simp for her and call it a day. You will never become a slayer.
You fucking dimwit , who Said i was gonna be a slayer. Let me see your pics chad.
Oh yeah i forgot you have a 8x6 dick sorry bro im to subhuman To talk to you

Sorry bro:hnghn:

You fucking dimwit , who Said i was gonna be a slayer. Let me see your pics chad.
Oh yeah i forgot you have a 8x6 dick sorry bro im to subhuman To talk to you

Sorry bro:hnghn:
Then what are you trying to achieve being on a looksmaxing forum!!

Then what are you trying to achieve being on a looksmaxing forum!!
Im looksmaxing and sex appeal maxxing for LTR . Or as you say "simping for a stupid girl"

Which is True. I actually am a stupid manlet simp . Girls never have fucking time for me.

But what would a chad Like you know

Im looksmaxing and sex appeal maxxing for LTR . Or as you say "simping for a stupid girl"

Which is True. I actually am a stupid manlet simp . Girls never have fucking time for me.

But what would a chad Like you know
You are also really short which fucking sucks. I am 5'10 and I still get called short by many girls and get friendzoned. I will never be a chad with this height maybe a chad-lite.

I am like high tier normie, I still have few flaws but they are easily fixed with surgery. Not saying this to brag on you or anything like that...

Start by lifting and get a tan and fix your hair it Makes you look unkept. Also buy Nike air force that how I fraud a bit of height jfl.

You are also really short which fucking sucks. I am 5'10 and I still get called short by many girls and get friendzoned. I will never be a chad with this height maybe a chad-lite.

I am like high tier normie, I still have few flaws but they are easily fixed with surgery. Not saying this to brag on you or anything like that...

Start by lifting and get a tan and fix your hair it Makes you look unkept. Also buy Nike air force that how I fraud a bit of height jfl.
Thanks bro. Im already a wrestler so that kinda helped my frame with bone density .

We are all together in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Fuck this thread it started my mental ilness

Fuck you niggers for.making me mentaly ill

Been quite some time since you made this thread, did you ascend?

Ps: brutalna visina za hr

Been quite some time since you made this thread, did you ascend?

Ps: brutalna visina za hr
Makno sam molare (kutnjake) i sad mi je jos manje stimuliran jaw muscle gubim kost jako brzo i jos cu losije izgledat znaci its fully over

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince