Rate me

Htn. You will improve if you lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Haven
My nose is not wide
Its not a big problem but its far from ideal, you'd look better with a slimmer nose with higher nose bridge

Its not a big problem but its far from ideal, you'd look better with a slimmer nose with higher nose bridge
This is not a wide nose Data

you’re normie bro girls wouldn’t take a second look at u and if they did it’s coz u stole your mum’s hat
Yeah yeah sure 20210822 114706 Data and girls are taking a second look at me if they are young

It is, maybe not in comparision to Africans but if we are to compare to Europeans
no male model has a nose like that, all have slim with a high nose bridge
Downloadfile 1 this is wider than my nose

Yeah probably whitout that stuff i have this kind of bones too and this is not even a fraud everybody is doing that stuff
So if everyone cheats it’s not cheating ?

idk I rather get honest opinions that will help me. The issue without you doing that is that you will look very round and fat and bloated due to your low cheekbones. I have exactly the same issue and I do exactly the Same fraud. But I don’t run around that 24/7 so people see me with my relaxed face. I would rather look for a fix than frauding for a forum full of incels.
That guy mogs you hard unironically
he is right. Rn the 5/10 morph mogs you. Ppl who say chadlite… yikes. This site became full of copers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedprincess, Romeo1111, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
So if everyone cheats it’s not cheating ?

idk I rather get honest opinions that will help me. The issue without you doing that is that you will look very round and fat and bloated due to your low cheekbones. I have exactly the same issue and I do exactly the Same fraud. But I don’t run around that 24/7 so people see me with my relaxed face. I would rather look for a fix than frauding for a forum full of incels.

he is right. Rn the 5/10 morph mogs you. Ppl who say chadlite… yikes. This site became full of copers.
Yeah you guys are coping I have bones in my face whitout frauding I’m a chadlite according to girls too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeah you guys are coping I have bones in my face whitout frauding I’m a chadlite according to girls too
Then stay as you are and dont change anything mr gigaslayer. Idc lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Basedprincess, Haven and 1 other person
high tier normie now which is really good for 15
probably will be like 5.75 psl in a few years tbh

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 12669
@Maesthetic you see this frauding ass?:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Haven
You look like chico

• +1
You look like gandy

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Hey dont talk to me and one job away
hard to rate cause you look like a kid maybe 6/10

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, eudaemonic, Basedprincess and 2 others
Even i cant beileve this

PSL ofc

• +1
I look alike pitt too and chicos harmony is similar too
You dont look like Pitt, I could go buy groceries and find people who resembles him more than you

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Hey dont talk to me, Basedprincess and 2 others
I look alike pitt too and chicos harmony is similar too
nigga give me ur eyes so i can see what u see

how u look like pitt bro?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Would say around 5 psl, but there is nothing outstanding in your face. Just normal

• +1