nah not rly, even if we make ur pheno like him u wont look like him
I looked at to mirror again bro i really look alike when i dont fraud

Lmao Im confirmed 6PSL yet you are 3.5PSL
Doesn’t make much sense to me at all
Lol bro you are 4.5 psl at best you jewish looking fag

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Chad69
Is this really you or a younger pic of maesthetic

BrUhh your ass nowhere near looking like a Brad Pitt...

I looked at to mirror again bro i really look alike when i dont fraud

My first impression: Chicos fat little brother. You should obviously take this as a complement. I would say you’re a 5-6/10 currently. You will go up higher if you lose fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69 and Haven
My first impression: Chicos fat little brother. You should obviously take this as a complement. I would say you’re a 5-6/10 currently. You will go up higher if you lose fat.
Fucking stupid ass greycel lol:feelskek:

above average.

you look like johnny depp and chico combined

• +1
Reactions: Haven
12380 1

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
looks like an abused dog ngl

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and justadude
fatcelmutt/10
Actually lose weight, fat bastard. When I was your age I was not half as fat. Lose weight and train neck faggot:lul:
fat bitch. lose weight asap
5.8 lol i aint raising the score lol
you’re normie bro girls wouldn’t take a second look at u and if they did it’s coz u stole your mum’s hat
It matters, you lack dimorphism and your lack of angularity is also a failo. Plus your nose isnt ideal, lacks projection and it's too wide

So if everyone cheats it’s not cheating ?

idk I rather get honest opinions that will help me. The issue without you doing that is that you will look very round and fat and bloated due to your low cheekbones. I have exactly the same issue and I do exactly the Same fraud. But I don’t run around that 24/7 so people see me with my relaxed face. I would rather look for a fix than frauding for a forum full of incels.

he is right. Rn the 5/10 morph mogs you. Ppl who say chadlite… yikes. This site became full of copers.

Lmao Im confirmed 6PSL yet you are 3.5PSL
Doesn’t make much sense to me at all
looks like an abused dog ngl
all these people who are experienced users and several very good looking and well-versed PSL users called you what you are, which is a fat fucking potato farmer pheno'd ugly faggot. the greycels who rated you anything above 4 psl are coping newfags who dont understand the scale. you have a piss-poor peasant pheno, you look like a bloated, pig-faced fat fuck, and you have absolutely no striking features. you have absolutely ZERO appeal to women, and your looks will serve you absolutely no advantage in life. I can guarantee just by looking at your face that you also have shitty, sloped shoulders and will never be above 175cm. the word over would be redundant at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14667, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
all these people who are experienced users and several very good looking and well-versed PSL users called you what you are, which is a fat fucking potato farmer pheno'd ugly faggot. the greycels who rated you anything above 4 psl are coping newfags who dont understand the scale. you have a piss-poor peasant pheno, you look like a bloated, pig-faced fat fuck, and you have absolutely no striking features. you have absolutely ZERO appeal to women, and your looks will serve you absolutely no advantage in life. I can guarantee just by looking at your face that you also have shitty, sloped shoulders and will never be above 175cm. the word over would be redundant at this point.
Didnt read

There are 4 people who said normie and shit like that

bruh hes 15 hes gonna be good looking

u have potential bro. lose some fat First and grow your hair out more.:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Haven