Rate me

You're just too fat.

Why the hell does everyone say I look obese? I'm 6'1 and 190 lbs, which is considered slightly overweight. Dunno if it's the pics I took make it look that way but IRL I've never been called out by that.
If you've never lifted a weight in your life, 190 lbs at 6 foot 1 is too fat.

I am 205 lbs at 6 foot 4 but I have been lifting weights for a long time. I started at 138 lbs but every time I gained weight, I was lifting weights, so I never got fat in the process although I did gain some fat.

You need to cut first and then you can lean bulk while training hard in the gym.

If you want a good gymmaxxing guide, you can follow mine here: https://looksmax.org/threads/help-me-looks-max.481766/post-7927218

If you get lean and follow that guide, you will look way better than most men, even if you don't have the best looking face in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Redsoldier
Why the hell does everyone say I look obese? I'm 6'1 and 190 lbs, which is considered slightly overweight. Dunno if it's the pics I took make it look that way but IRL I've never been called out by that.
stop fucking bitching and lose the weight. people in your life are ugly and mediocre so when they say theres nothing wrong with you it just means youre like them. holy shit, are you bluepilled or something?

I am honest i can't help it the tism is my affliction but you are fat asf. Get rid of that and you will do fine

You can lose 2 lbs of fat per week with ease with a 1000 calorie deficit to your TDEE.

Gaining muscle is a much slower process since you can only build up to 2 lbs of muscle per month at most in your first year.
Up to 1 lb of muscle per month in your second year.
Up to 0.5 lbs of muscle per month in your third year.
And up to 0.25 lbs of muscle per month in your fourth year and every year after that.

Fat loss is the easy part. You can do it in a couple of months.

Muscle gain will take you years. But it won't be a direct transformation, you will progressively get better and better each year.

you get this comment alot "get lean" and they are right

this should be a wake up call for you

you have been treating urself badly, why? do you deserve this? no

change urself and treat yourself better, get lean, haircut kpopmax essentially. no excuses

begin the journey of best version urself now

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14894, Deleted member 17217 and 2 others
Masculine hairline

Over, both physically and mentally
For doxxing yourself with a bloated autistic mirror pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
you look very NT like a friendly nerdy guy
Yeah I sometimes get from people that I look "approachable" and one guy said I look "intellectually inclined" AKA one nerdy mf

Over, no way to darktriadmaxx

you need to get leaner and kpopmaxx

you get this comment alot "get lean" and they are right

this should be a wake up call for you

you have been treating urself badly, why? do you deserve this? no

change urself and treat yourself better, get lean, haircut kpopmax essentially. no excuses

begin the journey of best version urself now

Robert Redford Nod GIF
So nice of u anstrum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
W
You're in the 3-3.5 range. With a lot of looksmaxxing you could become a 4 but nothing more than that.

I think you know yourself that you are not attractive. Ur not on the same level as these guys (5-6s):

View attachment 1624433
Eres the rest of the chart I wanna see

I thought you said you were from Kazakhstan? You don't look Kazakh :feelswat: