48830967-B07E-48CB-889D-0A05E7BD142F.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 0
  • B5ED6956-8C45-4B91-AB52-D831240DA4EC.jpeg
    B5ED6956-8C45-4B91-AB52-D831240DA4EC.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4233FEA3-6319-4272-B24A-17A154CFAE90.jpeg
    4233FEA3-6319-4272-B24A-17A154CFAE90.jpeg
    710.5 KB · Views: 0
Wants a rate but blurrs out his eyes nice. Good bone structure. Actually its quite rare to say but i actually think your earshape failos you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and STEVE GAMING
Mogs me btw holy shit leave this site asap

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17244

• JFL
Reactions: greeneyes, Lonenely sigma, HarrierDuBois and 16 others
Wants a rate but blurrs out his eyes nice. Good bone structure. Actually its quite rare to say but i actually think your earshape failos you
my eyes are hooded,positively tilted,brown,i feel like i have semi hunter eyes (they are like in my pfp).Yeah my ears are too large

• Woah
Reactions: Nebula
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
my eyes are hooded,positively tilted,brown,i feel like i have semi hunter eyes (they are like in my pfp).Yeah my ears are too large
Jfl prettyboy atleast 6 psl maybe 5.5 due to ears and shitty skin but you look like a subhuman in the mirror though. Literal gibon structure

thanks fpr the rating,but i dont understand psl...could you explain pls.Also where am i rn ? HTN?And whats my potential? Also going to collagenmax

rate me (+ halo’s & failos)
(M/15) 190cm

please give tips on how i can anscend
+ am i a framecel ? im kind of a lanky ecto

ps:dont mind my name i dont know how to change it
Wtf is going on with your wrists, they look so thin?
Screenshot 2022 10 14 at 154108

Facially probably Low Chadlite like 5.5-6psl,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
i dont understand psl...could you explain pls
Read this:

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
This nigga literally looks like @Chad1212 is he wasnt a manlet jfl at this. Way above average for his age

Wtf is going on with your wrists, they look so thin?
View attachment 1908761

Facially probably Low Chadlite like 5.5-6psl,
because they are,12 year old girl type shit.its because my father is very small boned,If i get to his height the wrists wont matter anymore tho ig

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and ChristianChad
lFacially probably Low Chadlite like 5.5-6psl,
lmfao no way tbh and he’s blurring eyes, it’s easy to fraud eyes like he’s doing in avi

• +1
Reactions: Nims
(M/15) 190cm

MTN-HTN, bones are nowhere near as robust as one is lead to believe from some of your more frauded shots. Could be wrong ofc, and obvs we don't know what your eye area looks like. Frontal mirror picture exposed robustness... ALWAYS. Should be a new gold standard face rate shot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17920
5.25 PSL with height halo

You are only 15 so it’s hard to rate tbh

ur frauding hard tho

You are only 15 so it’s hard to rate tbh

ur frauding hard tho
This, I'm not sure why people fell for it when he looks nowhere near as good as his best angled pic in the mirror shot. I'm not saying he's not good looking, but 6PSL?? Jesus Christ folks.

Its over, 0 testosterone.
Hop on tren ASAP!

lmfao no way tbh and he’s blurring eyes, it’s easy to fraud eyes like he’s doing in avi
I think if what he says is true:
Then 5.5-6psl is accurate, he does look quite good I think.

3116486 4233FEA3 6319 4272 B24A 17A154CFAE90

You'd rather look like this than lets say.... a young Christian Slater?

if he posts proper pictures that aren’t carried by lighting, or “side profile” not carried by neck tilt (easy to look like forward growth mogger if u tilt neck) we would know his PSL

and no way he’s 6 psl his chin is too small
pictures are also too fraudes to tell what his actual bones are like

• +1
Reactions: Nims and It'snotover
because they are,12 year old girl type shit.its because my father is very small boned,If i get to his height the wrists wont matter anymore tho ig
Just prettyboymaxx

5psl unfrauded, you frauded many pics. You mogs 90% of men with your bone structure at 15, but i don't think it will change because you already look like a grown man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
5psl unfrauded, you frauded many pics. You mogs 90% of men with your bone structure at 15, but i don't think it will change because you already look like a grown man
This o agree with. I have him at 4.5-5

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Niggas really be forgetting the importance of the MID-mandible

Your SMV is HTN/Chadlite

so why the fuck did you censor them
but anyways bone structure looks ok
good height

What do you mean? Like his ramus and gonion region?
Yeah the area between his chin and gonion. You see where they connect along with the submental? The bone in that area is underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Yeah the area between his chin and gonion. You see where they connect along with the submental? The bone in that area is underdeveloped.
9160ee0a1a94e904c2f97754a32e133574f178280cecd2def6aae484d992962b2

This area

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 1851
good pheno

at least htn

but not the best pics.. post a vid or something

What side do you sleep on more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
(M/15) 190cm

Bro shits getting harder every day, if this guy is in this website it's cause he's having some sort of difficulty finding girls, ur technically chadlite but for girls ur age ur chad

(M/15) 190cm

U do have a really ugly arm tho

• +1
Bro shits getting harder every day, if this guy is in this website it's cause he's having some sort of difficulty finding girls, ur technically chadlite but for girls ur age ur chad
well im not an incel i have a gf for half a year now,im just blackpilled and want to ascend.This site is THE way to go.I just need to be careful to not lurk too much,because its addicting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Is this supposed to be above average jawline?

Its over, 0 testosterone.
Hop on tren ASAP!
SARMS & Roids make you a gymcel.I have good androgens but im not eating enough,so my body probably cant even produce enough test.
but if i bulk my face gets puffy so what should i do

well im not an incel i have a gf for half a year now,im just blackpilled and want to ascend.This site is THE way to go.I just need to be careful to not lurk too much,because its addicting.
Well I'd recommend you to mew and do stuff that can improve your forearm in the gym, because your face looks good but frame is kinda off

HTN, chad potential if grow into face + 1/2 year gym

• +1
Wish u would show ur eyes but its cool either way. Nice bone structure at your age. Fill out your frame more as you age and grow. Your eyes are weird as fuck but I don't think it matters too much. HTN rn with chad potential if things go right with your face and body.

Wish u would show ur eyes but its cool either way. Nice bone structure at your age. Fill out your frame more as you age and grow. Your eyes are weird as fuck but I don't think it matters too much. HTN rn with chad potential if things go right with your face and body.
Your ears*** not eyes my b

thanks for the feedback man.Can you elaborate please on what i should do to get my face & body right?

wrist size is ogre cope, hand size too this shit doesnt matter if you have good face I have hands of average female I talk to at 6'0 and never even got called out on it
roids = another cope for ogres

get lean if youre not and if you ever see any signs of balding go to derma and get fin prescribed thats all that you really need
you should still work out but not to build muscle but to keep your t high, personally I do calisthenics every other day but i dont tryhard i just do pushups and if i feel like im bored i stop
I can still run pretty boy game in college easily so at 15 youre chilling , maybe get some tattoos as you age if you decide not to gymmaxx but being low bf is really all that matters especially at that height with decent face :cool:

thanks for the feedback man.Can you elaborate please on what i should do to get my face & body right?
No problem Brodie. Continue to work on your jaw area (mewing, jaw exercises, etc) if you really want to continue developing your jaw as you get older. I don't think you have to do this but you can if you want more definition and structure. Make sure you take care of your skin as you get older. Also, use products to counter acne (if you have any or get any), and use triple peptides, tretinoin, and other creams for great skin (can talk to a dermo about this for more specifics). In regards to your body, just have a consistent gym routine, eat good and clean foods try not to each too much fast food. Stay lean and try and build muscle while you do it. You don't need to hop on steroids or anything like that lol just work out consistently and take care of yourself.

MTN-HTN, bones are nowhere near as robust as one is lead to believe from some of your more frauded shots. Could be wrong ofc, and obvs we don't know what your eye area looks like. Frontal mirror picture exposed robustness... ALWAYS. Should be a new gold standard face rate shot.
Are you saying frontal mirror pics should be the gold standard for face rate shots or the opposite?

Are you saying frontal mirror pics should be the gold standard for face rate shots or the opposite?
I'm not saying they should be the gold standard, but I AM saying they should always be included because they expose your face in all three dimensions.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded