Rate me

Nigga how is he HTN? hes at least a weak chadlite if not full on. Htn are normie he is clearly way above avarage
Nose and nigger lip failo him hard, he'd be a strong chadlite if he had that fixed

strong htn

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Nose and nigger lip failo him hard, he'd be a strong chadlite if he had that fixed
I think the nose honestly makes him stick out even tho a fallo don’t think he should have any surgery would just potentially ruin his face

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Low iq if you think he isn’t 80th percentile aka HTN. You think he is MTN lol
You are a low iq monkey. Look at my other comments you dumb fuck. I meant he was at least chadlite.

View attachment 2112206View attachment 2112214
View attachment 2112219
3320165_5B0A92B0-B511-4597-B38B-C60E215E12DF.jpeg
View attachment 2112234
Rate me and said my flaws and how can I fix it. On first photo I’m some sucked my cheeks. Also said me, I have high or low set cheekbones?
Pretty boy ogre mutt combination

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@defezman these fucking greycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
High tier htn, failos are nose and philtrum

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
you balkan?
No, why u think that? If u want, u can guess my ethnicity
Chadlite. Looks like Shrek when he became human in Shrek 2.
fck, u’re a second person, who told me this
this is a chad you retard, op is a chadlite not htn
You are low iq if you think he isn’t in top 84th percentile and a HTN according to u is 70th percentile. Jfl at thinking he is 70th percentile speaks a lot about ur iq.

thank yall for appreciating me. But how can I become from ≈85 percentile to ≈95))) percentile. I think i need makes my pheno more masc, but how?

• +1

thank yall for appreciating me. But how can I become from ≈85 percentile to ≈95))) percentile. I think i need makes my pheno more masc, but how?
Not worth getting surgery when you look like, you can already fuck jbs don’t risk ruining your harmony for a slight PSL increase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
U also look part black cuz of nose and lips.

Just cuz of something in the background. Maybe german? You look young, how old r u?
Late 18. From capital of USSR

Mirin hexum tier eye area

Definitely a chadlite imo, I’d say you are in top 95 percentile facially and if we put ur height in you are even in a better percentile smv wise..just gymmaxx and build a great frame. Focus on shoulders more and cope less with legs

very good looking to me.
get rhinoplasty and slay.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and copefuel
I mean don't slay, slaying is degenerate
live a meaningful life.

Masha'Allah, well-said brother! Truly, a life of heeding to your desire(s) is not a life at all, only a slave to his nafs will certainly lose on Yawm Al-Akhir.

chadlite, MIRIN

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Looks good but that nigger nose jfl ape

Never seen such a big nose on a white guy.. But you are GL, you have great pheno and all your features except your nose are either above or a good deal above average

I agree with most of the strong HTN / chadlite votes

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Chadlite. Damn why'd I have to be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
chadlite you look great

Entering Chadlite. Honestly I wouldn’t do any surgeries once Chadlite, but if you want to, you can easily get to Chad

Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: blackckatt
@uselessmentalcel @blackckatt

@uselessmentalcel @blackckatt

Chadlite, chad with rhyno.

Don't like this son of bitch bully incel on this forum, but have to admit he is clearly good looking

Chadlite without failos sooo.. prob HTN

Never seen such a big nose on a white guy.. But you are GL, you have great pheno and all your features except your nose are either above or a good deal above average

I agree with most of the strong HTN / chadlite votes
Do I have high/medium/low set cheeks, I’m measured a few times and get a high cheekbones result, but more looks like a medium set borderline with high

Chadlite, but @Xangsane will say you need lip fillers because white boys need big lips.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Graham

slavic

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@St.TikTokcel theres this guy

This site about looksmaxing, go to .is if u wanna crying about your low-life

What?
I just said you’re the chadlite. It’s rare to see Chadlites and above here

Mogs everyone here
Users complaining about your nose are coping. Robust /masc nose and they should factor in lens distortion

Whats your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
XD

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Xangsane