Rate me

View attachment 2112206View attachment 2112214
View attachment 2112219
3320165_5B0A92B0-B511-4597-B38B-C60E215E12DF.jpeg
View attachment 2112234
Rate me and said my flaws and how can I fix it. On first photo I’m some sucked my cheeks. Also said me, I have high or low set cheekbones?
You have black people facial features
 
Weak chadlite but ur 185cm so yeah the only reason ur here Is bc ur retarded actual sub humans like me have no hope otter then roping
This shithole is funny af. That’s why I’m here.
 
Amazing eye area, it's the only thing that redeems that subhuman monkeys nose and lips.

Get a few rhinoplasties and you'll be a tiktok star
 

Similar threads

herondaye_2.0
Replies
13
Views
122
Rothschild
Rothschild
truefoidslayerpqoqo
OP Rate me
Replies
4
Views
21
whiskers52
whiskers52
N
Replies
4
Views
26
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
L
Replies
2
Views
17
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
iblameincels
OP Rate me
Replies
13
Views
135
iblameincels
iblameincels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top