Rate me

No I've been training wrestling since age 12. I'll be the one slamming you on your head bro
Nah this mf lives in nyc and wants to threaten a european with mma, you look better than me, in some areas i persevere but overall you look better cuz ur a pretty boy, so sure, in looks u win but ill pick you up and break that frail neck of yours u fkn american seed oil consuming faggot
The fuck does you being european have anything to do with beating him. You look like a faggot bro. Just accept it. Low mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 40761
then i would lower the tone when speaking, your also mtn

The fuck does you being european have anything to do with beating him. You look like a faggot bro. Just accept it. Low mtn
euorpean is the superior race, show your physique keyboard warrior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
What have you been rated by people? Assuming you believe its higher since you got triggered by that

Physiqe wont save that face lil bro
BAHAHAHAH nice post in leanmax, "how to go from 18 to 16% bf" and you want a supplement to burn fat? Just eat less food you fat etnihic faggot LLMAOOO

BAHAHAHAH nice post in leanmax, "how to go from 18 to 16% bf" and you want a supplement to burn fat? Just eat less food you fat etnihic faggot LLMAOOO
??? Bros even stalking. How would you know if I am fat lol. I am not fat and just want to lower body fat percentage.

View attachment 2726968Here is my face indian. I mog you to infinities
asymmetrical face, crooked teeth, fucked nose, negative canthal tilt, prey eyes, high set eyebrows, eyebags, ugly hair cut and bad hair quality, jesus fucking christ and not even euorpean, I MOG U TO OBLIVION

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
??? Bros even stalking. How would you know if I am fat lol. I am not fat and just want to lower body fat percentage.
well, stop being a incel and be nice, and i could teach you a thing or 2

asymmetrical face, crooked teeth, fucked nose, negative canthal tilt, prey eyes, high set eyebrows, eyebags, ugly hair cut and bad hair quality, jesus fucking christ and not even euorpean, I MOG U TO OBLIVI
@kebab @LooksOrDeath @Eli @WishIwasChico Look at this indian insulting The Bull and thinking he can get away with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MKBHD, Deleted member 48689, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
@kebab @LooksOrDeath @Eli @WishIwasChico Look at this indian insulting The Bull and thinking he can get away with it
Indian? Im 100% Swedish, Nordic European, But yeah get on with it, call your girlfriends, fucking faggot lmao

high HTN

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Indian? Im 100% Swedish, Nordic European, But yeah get on with it, call your girlfriends, fucking faggot lmao
You dont know who you are messing with do you? You are messing with a looksmafia associate. Henchmen will be coming to take you out dalit. Keep messing with us and you will pay the price

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
asymmetrical face, crooked teeth, fucked nose, negative canthal tilt, prey eyes, high set eyebrows, eyebags, ugly hair cut and bad hair quality, jesus fucking christ and not even euorpean, I MOG U TO OBLIVION
that’s not him, he’s baiting you obviously. start by growing your hair out and softening your gaze, you have good forward growth/face development

kys GrAYcel faggot

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell and JohnBaza
You dont know who you are messing with do you? You are messing with a looksmafia associate. Henchmen will be coming to take you out dalit. Keep messing with us and you will pay the price
Yes come and ropemaxx for me, it was over before it began anyway lmao😭

that’s not him, he’s baiting you obviously. start by growing your hair out and softening your gaze, you have good forward growth/face development
Thank you, what hairstyle would you think best suits me?

What did your physique look like originally
What did you do for jaw gains, from all the insults im guessing thats a clue on what i need to work on, you look great btw my guy, high psl

I did give u rating u ugly lesbian looking piece of shit. Average at best. "Projecting my own insecurities" I mog you easily
Wtf lol he mogs u easy
He's just buzzed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and copinggymcell
You kinda look like the guy from train spotters. mtn

I feel like you can still ascend to a 6.5

Thank you, what hairstyle would you think best suits me?
either get a perm for curly hair, or just grow it to medium length and style it with sea salt spray or powder for texture. then you can darken your eyebrows to create contrast for your blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
What did you do for jaw gains, from all the insults im guessing thats a clue on what i need to work on, you look great btw my guy, high psl
Well I mewed since I was 13 and improved posture

Yes, I have insane shoulder to waist ratio, Litterly ideal for aestethics, look at hernan drago, a blocky waist is not good at all lmao tf u on about
take the physique pic in a normal angle and lighting thats why people are judging you

take the physique pic in a normal angle and lighting thats why people are judging you
It is normal lighting, and no worries, im not insecure about my physique, thats the one thing i ascend and mog all these sacks of bones in lmao

It is normal lighting, and no worries, im not insecure about my physique, thats the one thing i ascend and mog all these sacks of bones in lmao
this is literally taken in the same lighting as @Orc pfp it is NOT normal lighting, im talking about like in your bathroom or some shit, your in down lighting while tilting forward so it makes your waist look smaller than it is

either get a perm for curly hair, or just grow it to medium length and style it with sea salt spray or powder for texture. then you can darken your eyebrows to create contrast for your blue eyes
Perm like this? This was my haircut before someone shaved my hair on new years lmao😭

Attachments

• IMG_8844.jpeg
    IMG_8844.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 0
mtn atm, why tf did you get a buzz, good haircut and non school shooter skin color will ascend you significantly

this is literally taken in the same lighting as @Orc pfp it is NOT normal lighting, im talking about like in your bathroom or some shit, your in down lighting while tilting forward so it makes your waist look smaller than it is
Learn lighting my guy, it literally is down lighting, its my table lamp

mtn atm, why tf did you get a buzz, good haircut and non school shooter skin color will ascend you significantly
Was black out drunk on new years, some mf took my hair, this was my hair before

Attachments

• IMG_8844.jpeg
    IMG_8844.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 0
Learn lighting my guy, it literally is down lighting, its my table lamp
then take a pic in normal lighting bruh so people can rate without lighting and angles being a factor

the back lighting in my avatar is only good for highlighting your silhouette, there's no definition visible as a result.

send another pic of eye area if you dont mind, what are you mestizo?
I'm white mixed with hispanic. Check the second pic I sent in the thread, I have green eyes