Rate me

mogs me to the deep depths of the atlantic ocean

Indian? Im 100% Swedish, Nordic European, But yeah get on with it, call your girlfriends, fucking faggot lmao
How tall are you? If shorter than 6’2 I’d say strong LTN in Scandanavia. Thoughts? @andy9432 @TUSSELEIF @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
then take a pic in normal lighting bruh so people can rate without lighting and angles being a factor
Normal vs Good lighting

Attachments

• IMG_8811.jpeg
    IMG_8811.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8471.jpeg
    IMG_8471.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
How tall are you? If shorter than 6’2 I’d say strong LTN in Scandanavia. Thoughts? @andy9432 @TUSSELEIF @Danish_Retard
@StrangerDanger wanna hear your thoughts as well

Attachments

• 20230910_121638.jpg
    20230910_121638.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm white mixed with hispanic. Check the second pic I sent in the thread, I have green eyes
ur technically still ethnic then, but i see makes sense, what hispanic are you mixed with you look like you have north spanish genes

ur technically still ethnic then, but i see makes sense, what hispanic are you mixed with you look like you have north spanish genes
Half Ecuadorian, half white

Attachments

• IMG_8807.jpeg
    IMG_8807.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
My eyes look brown sometimes cuz of low camera quality
mogger lmao, very lucky that you got the whiter genes of being hispanic, also lucky that you have pct eyebrows it makes your nct very unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
6’1 barefoot
All things considered you’re probably strong MTN, but your face alone isn’t higher than strong LTN in scandanavia in my opinion. Your temples and the downward growth in your jaw fucks your harmony a lot.

The shit curries here would give you points for don’t matter at all where you live, but it’s whatever. Grow out your hair and hide your upper third.

Htn, grow Out your hair

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
All things considered you’re probably strong MTN, but your face alone isn’t higher than strong LTN in scandanavia in my opinion. Your temples and the downward growth in your jaw fucks your harmony a lot.

The shit curries here would give you points for don’t matter at all where you live, but it’s whatever. Grow out your hair and hide your upper third.
Hm, thank you, any way to get stronger jaw area? I feel thats what im lacking

Hm, thank you, any way to get stronger jaw area? I feel thats what im lacking
My consultation fee is €20. It includes a detailed guide in how to improve facial aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copinggymcell and Tai Lung
cant be serious
You Just have Hair calm down. Average 100IQ normie. He would Look a Lot better If He Had Hair...maybe hed mog u too since He is gymmaxxed and ur not

Dye your Hair black/dark Brown when its Long again

as of right now yeah everyones right youre mtn but idk how they dont see the potential. Grow out your hair and get a fringe and take a higher quality photo you will border 7/10. They might be coping curries who dont accept blue eye/sharp gonion pill

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
as of right now yeah everyones right youre mtn but idk how they dont see the potential. Grow out your hair and get a fringe and take a higher quality photo you will border 7/10. They might be coping curries who dont accept blue eye/sharp gonion pill
Thx bro, by fringe do you mean Long fringe like Joshua or short fringe? (down to eyebrows)

@StrangerDanger wanna hear your thoughts as well
This dude looks decent, whats up with the LTN rates? Above average pheno, profile, features, no major failos except the subnasal area.
60th percentile in Scandinavia. Good potential, slightly reminds me of Orb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, copinggymcell and LooksOrDeath
Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
Retard eye frauding MTN (even with eye frauds)

Rest of ur face rapes u

@kebab @LooksOrDeath @Eli @WishIwasChico Look at this indian insulting The Bull and thinking he can get away with it
Bulls aesthetics cannot be measured on the PSL scale
jfl at this retard

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
Grow out some hair cuz rn u look like big cranium gymcel

6.5/10
Above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and copinggymcell