Rate me 🇹🇷🇳🇱

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Mid HTN but you need to get closer to your deen brother. Salam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban, PrinceofDarkness, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
nafris have the best looking muslim ethnic men
nah not really it’s about the same as the other ethnic groups, levantine arabs and pashtuns mog, some turks mog, nafris can mog aswell

nah not really it’s about the same as the other ethnic groups, levantine arabs and pashtuns mog, some turks mog, nafris can mog aswell
on average nafris are taller and better looking and leaner

Ga van dit forum af man

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
on average nafris are taller and better looking and leaner
I forgot iranis aswell, not really no ethnic is ethnic when they get western nutrition + hygiene they’re the same maybe in marrakesh

I forgot iranis aswell, not really no ethnic is ethnic when they get western nutrition + hygiene they’re the same maybe in marrakesh
they're not. nafris have good looks and look latino. other ethnics have ugly nose and bugeyes

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
they're not. nafris have good looks and look latino. other ethnics have ugly nose and bugeyes
deepthroat nafri cock more u faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
i'm speaking from experience. nafri men marry european sluts more than other sands
IMG 6343

u speak out of your fat stomach

I live in western europe and can confirm every gl mena slays / has good smv

yea but even normies slay

water everyone can slay expect sub 5‘5/humans
Normie foreigners are definitely not slaying

Only Whites/White Passing men can get away with being normie and slaying

Normie foreigners are definitely not slaying

Only Whites/White Passing men can get away with being normie and slaying
not true @germanmogger mena normies slay on daily basis

its more now

?

and I see it in front of my eyes every day, let alone me, just normie menas who are slaying
sure but russians are just beta bux maxers and usualy ugly

its not just me. its women too who prefer niggers over sands
Jfl most north africoons slut themselves out to coons. 99% Muslim my ass I’ve seen morrocan and Egyptians whore out more than fucking white girls. Ironic when I spoke with some of them they don’t consider themselves black but literally look like coonlets. I wouldn’t be surprised if @Xangsane imaginary wife is cucking him rn for bbc while this nigga is tryna beta buxx a sand nigger women.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
the only sands that mog niggers are the 5% of spanish or italian passing ones mostly in the levant snd turkey
I mog every nigga I saw irl the other menas are just looksmatched

I mog every nigga I saw irl the other menas are just looksmatched
Bro a Tyrone or Mulatto mogs sands to the depths of andromada
Jfl most north africoons slut themselves out to coons. 99% Muslim my ass I’ve seen morrocan and Egyptians whore out more than fucking white girls. Ironic when I spoke with some of them they don’t consider themselves black but literally look like coonlets. I wouldn’t be surprised if @Xangsane imaginary wife is cucking him rn for bbc while this nigga is tryna beta buxx a sand nigger women.
Yes but nafris men and women have sex appeal.

Nafri girls have big asses and wide hips and nafri men are usually tall, lean, athletic with forward facial bones

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
france only and it’s a minority

Nafri girls have big asses and wide hips and nafri men are usually tall, lean, athletic with forward facial bones
no, mulatto is looksmatched tho darkskins stand no chance

jfl if u think that nigga stands a chance next to saafir (mena)

Probably MTN in Europe.
Chadlite in Turkey, HTN in the West. However you're in Netherlands.... High tier MTN.

I hope you're tall otherwise your face is the only thing that's gonna compensate if you're sub-6'0
Chadlite in Slums of Çorum or Konya.

Italian women have wide hips. Spanish women have wide hips. Somali women have wide hips all big asses too. You’re selective bias due to being a sand nigger doesn’t nullify facts

I’m talking from experience in America. Tons of Egyptian and morroccan women are whores.

Italian women have wide hips. Spanish women have wide hips. Somali women have wide hips all big asses too. You’re selective bias due to being a sand nigger doesn’t nullify facts
Yes but the rest of sands ( turks, arabs, curries, pakis, etc) their women have atrocious bodies on average.

I'm not a sand nigger btw I'm latino quadroon

All of them look negrofied jfl my guess is that they're egyptian, palestinian or nafri.

Proper mena people look like jews

• Ugh..
Yes but the rest of sands ( turks, arabs, curries, pakis, etc) their women have atrocious bodies on average.

I'm not a sand nigger btw I'm latino quadroon

All of them look negrofied jfl my guess is that they're egyptian, palestinian or nafri.

Proper mena people look like jews
when copium is too strong 1,2 are prototype menas and the other cem guy is iranic pheno also mogger

when copium is too strong 1,2 are prototype menas and the other cem guy is iranic pheno also mogger
Most of the comments are talking about Shade, the one with the clear as day mulatto pheno

LTN, can be MTN if tries hard

Also the first guy has a mulatto ish pheno too or a quadroon one. The cem guy and the enzo have the middle east look which is why they look the worst.

MENAs to mog either have to look mulatto/quadroon or to look like Italians. The rest of the mena phenos are incel

• Ugh..
Most of the comments are talking about Shade, the one with the clear as day mulatto pheno
because they know saafir looks good already foids think he is arrogant and don’t want to push his ego further

just look at this infinite irl smv and appeal