Rate me 🇹🇷🇳🇱

white girls have told me very racist things about my sand muslim brothers its very sad indeed
water everyone is racist deep down

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
never heard any racism towards blacks or asians.

sand people are the most hated ethnicity
every white person looks down upon blacks and asians there are no barriers to racism + who cares

every white person looks down upon blacks and asians there are no barriers to racism + who cares
white people idolize black musical and athletic talent while they love asian food kpop and intellectual talent

sands have nothing but refugees, misogyny and a barbaric religion to white ppl sorry habibi 😢

white people idolize black musical and athletic talent while they love asian food kpop and intellectual talent

sands have nothing but refugees, misogyny and a barbaric religion to white ppl sorry habibi 😢
only losers care about racism tho aslong I can hit I couldn't care less now get off my balls cooban nigger manlet I would mog u even with osama bin laden as my name

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 18522
only losers care about racism tho aslong I can hit I couldn't care less now get off my balls cooban nigger manlet I would mog u even with osama bin laden as my name
Brother who cares about race.
Good looking people are thier own race Bhai it doesn't matter what your race is.
( unless you're indian)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Brother who cares about race.
Good looking people are thier own race Bhai it doesn't matter what your race is.
( unless you're indian)
cope I mog these animals and it’s not even a competition

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
TikTok fag #62728282

JFL arabs in the west don't care, they just use white girls for hook up lol they would never marry them + who cares what some white ppl think with their LGBT and cuck culture they have no moral authority so their opinion is irrelevent.

But ofc a nigger like you is programmed ot always please his white masters, unlike you, us MENAs weren't enslaved and whipped by whites so we don't have the subservient mentality to them that you do that was passed down from your slave ancestors

@st.hamudi but 6‘5

JFL arabs in the west don't care, they just use white girls for hook up lol they would never marry them + who cares what some white ppl think with their LGBT and cuck culture they have no moral authority so their opinion is irrelevent.

But ofc a nigger like you is programmed ot always please his white masters, unlike you, us MENAs weren't enslaved and whipped by whites so we don't have the subservient mentality to them that you do that was passed down from your slave ancestors

@st.hamudi but 6‘5
I am a Western person with a European cultural and ethnic derived identity. I don't need to please white masters, my culture is with Europe.

Sands try to marry white women but its the other way around, the white girls are disgusted by you and want you out of their country, some of them have fetish for hairy aggressive manlets and will sleep with you filth however but would be scared to show you to anyone.

You are a bunch of cuckolds who use tribalism to stop your women from taking foreign cock (which they still do when its time for fun) it is quite amazing and not surprising the Arab and middle east has produced some of the largest amounts of imbred subhumans who can't think in the 21st century, evident by their ability to produce a single economy without the use of their white masters and copious amounts of natural resource wealth, without which, their level of development, democracy and civilization would today be lower than even sub saharan africa.

Seriously its 2024 and you retards are unable to produce a single democracy, a single free society, a single society without sectarian and religious persecution, with equal rights for women.

Even enslaved and colonized people are doing better than the Arab countries without oil.

UR A SAND NIGGER TERRORIST. NO WHITE GIRL WANT TO BRING YOU HOME NIGGA
JFL if you think Arab men are meeting white girls parents lol they don't give af abt that they just pump and dump them in theri teens and 20s then marry an arab virgin when its time. Lol at ur nigger IQ did you take too many lashes to the head from ur white master abused nigger dog

JFL if you think Arab men are meeting white girls parents lol they don't give af abt that they just pump and dump them in theri teens and 20s then marry an arab virgin when its time. Lol at ur nigger IQ did you take too many lashes to the head from ur white master abused nigger dog
Yes they do, 94% of white women exclude Middle Eastern men.

It's over. Middle Eastern people live in the 12th century and Israel is the only democratic country in the region.

source nigger + if this was remotely true it would be for LTR not ONS
It's over. Middle Eastern people live in the 12th century and Israel is the only democratic country in the region.
that's a non factor when it comes to raw primal attraction as race, face, height are the only things which influence this. But might exceed the brain capacity of a nigger manlet like you

source nigger + if this was remotely true it would be for LTR not ONS

that's a non factor when it comes to raw primal attraction as race, face, height are the only things which influence this. But might exceed the brain capacity of a nigger manlet like you
bro niggers height mog sands and its not even close. even latinos are taller than you.not to mention that body is smaller and weaker and hair

at least prove that you didn't pull 94% out of ur black anus + if the middle eastern man is well assimilated let's say ex muslim any high exclusion rate would be rendered null. And when the muslim man is religious and practising i.e. incompatible with a white women for a LTR then he wouldn't go for her anyways

I am a Western person with a European cultural and ethnic derived identity. I don't need to please white masters, my culture is with Europe.
your a nigger

bro mogged his own gf that she had to hide her face

your a nigger
70% delicious europen dna you will never have sand monkey
at least prove that you didn't pull 94% out of ur black anus + if the middle eastern man is well assimilated let's say ex muslim any high exclusion rate would be rendered null. And when the muslim man is religious and practising i.e. incompatible with a white women for a LTR then he wouldn't go for her anyways
i sourced it earlier use you inbred sand monkey iq and put the words into quotes and then into google

your a colonized shitksin nigger mutt your western background is nothing to be proud of because, your only considered western because europeans chained your ape ancestors by the neck like animals and threw them on a boat to the americas then made them pick cotton on plantations and lynched them and abused them, your people and ancestors were abused dogs in the 'west' until 50 years ago. So unless your white your not in the inner circle of westerners and you will never be. you were whipped and lynched into this culture forcefully.
Sands try to marry white women but its the other way around, the white girls are disgusted by you and want you out of their country, some of them have fetish for hairy aggressive manlets and will sleep with you filth however but would be scared to show you to anyone.
nigger cope
You are a bunch of cuckolds who use tribalism to stop your women from taking foreign cock (which they still do when its time for fun) it is quite amazing and not surprising the Arab and middle east has produced some of the largest amounts of imbred subhumans who can't think in the 21st century, evident by their ability to produce a single economy without the use of their white masters and copious amounts of natural resource wealth, without which, their level of development, democracy and civilization would today be lower than even sub saharan africa.

Seriously its 2024 and you retards are unable to produce a single democracy, a single free society, a single society without sectarian and religious persecution, with equal rights for women.

Even enslaved and colonized people are doing better than the Arab countries without oil.
said a whole bunch of nothing, nobody cares about that shit we're talking about SMV you monkey, the geopolitical and social landscape of the middle east is irrelevent. you said a whole bunch of nothing this shit is all cope you

• JFL
your a colonized shitksin nigger mutt your western background is nothing to be proud of because, your only considered western because europeans chained your ape ancestors by the neck like animals and threw them on a boat to the americas then made them pick cotton on plantations and lynched them and abused them, your people and ancestors were abused dogs in the 'west' until 50 years ago. So unless your white your not in the inner circle of westerners and you will never be. you were whipped and lynched into this culture forcefully.

nigger cope

said a whole bunch of nothing, nobody cares about that shit we're talking about SMV you monkey, the geopolitical and social landscape of the middle east is irrelevent. you said a whole bunch of nothing this shit is all cope you
i'm more european than black and native so it makes sense that my ancesors did these things to other groups in the past

keep crying manlet sandnigger stay out of the west and hope we dont bomb you into submission again

Ok beaner ur manlet rage is showing. I’ve seen sand coons slay more than spicks. Even spick women like them. Hell I’ve seen tall pajeets that’s pass as med or spicks slay too. You sound like some mullah fucked ur oneitis atp. Why remain Muslim as a spick if it’s an Arabized religion. Also jfl at claiming euro descent while being a beaner typical of an ethnic wanting to be white.
How tall are you?

bro niggers height mog sands and its not even close. even latinos are taller than you.not to mention that body is smaller and weaker and hair
race > height and menas race mog niggers + latinos look like chinks at least 50% of the time

• +1
i'm more european than black and native so it makes sense that my ancesors did these things to other groups in the past

keep crying manlet sandnigger stay out of the west and hope we dont bomb you into submission again
'we' as if your part of the team nigger spic, your spic shithole was heavily bombed by the US in the bay of pigs and cuban missle crisis

• +1

cuba is not a part of the west lmaoo + i will go wherever i want

• +1
keep crying manlet sandnigger stay out of the west
Cuba is an ethnic brown native shithole failed commie state that was bombed by America what are u talking about nigger.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceofDarkness
Cuba is an ethnic brown native shithole failed commie state that was bombed by America what are u talking about nigger.
Majority of Cubans are white. Educate yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Majority of Cubans are white. Educate yourself
Spicks aren’t white u nigger ur a copping shitstain if you believe that. South European is basically borderline coon. You are not white

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
how can that little raging manlet cuba nigger cope I bet some mena refugee fucked his onetits hence he is so mad at them on .org

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
how can that little raging manlet cuba nigger cope I bet some mena refugee fucked his onetits hence he is so mad at them on .org
If I had a dollar for every TikTok I’ve seen of Latina girls thirsting for Arab guys online I’d be a millionaire wallah, muh western women don’t like you. Latinas have been getting ravaged by Arabs since they migrated to America 😂😂😂

• +1

‘Stay out of the West’ meanwhile how Him and his people are viewed in the west :

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @PrinceofDarkness

• JFL
If I had a dollar for every TikTok I’ve seen of Latina girls thirsting for Arab guys online I’d be a millionaire wallah, muh western women don’t like you. Latinas have been getting ravaged by Arabs since they migrated to America 😂😂😂
water latinas love arabs
‘Stay out of the West’ meanwhile how Him and his people are viewed in the west :

typical selfhating shitskin

Spicks aren’t white u nigger ur a copping shitstain if you believe that. South European is basically borderline coon. You are not white
Youre a fool😂 there are so many Cubans who are blonde with blue eyes and so are many many Southern Europeans. You’re a frustrated lil fag

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
only a black cooban himself would say that,
average dark skin looks like he is deformed

I see plenty or mena + european pairs
I see just once every few months black + european

that’s just the reality women prefer lightbrown after white
lightbrown people: latinos, menas, mutts, caucasus
One squishyfoid said she liked latinos and MENAs but stayed silent when I asked her on curries. However she is now dating a blond HTN prettyboy.
It's very likely she meant white passing with a tan only.

• +1
accept the mog cooban nigger I mog your whole country to the dephts of hell and back

it’s a white passing mena world u are just living in it
View attachment 2772260

@Narcissus🥀 the only valid chad here with me (mena)
One squishyfoid said she liked latinos and MENAs but stayed silent when I asked her on curries. However she is now dating a blond HTN prettyboy.

bro we mog you and don't have the cultural failo associated with islam and your shitty war torned misogynistic countries

know your place retard

It's white > latinx> white mena > mulatto > nafri/black > asian > rest of mena

who cares nigga

still less pathetic than you arabs

america never bombed cuba it was cuban rebels allied with the usa

Fucking nyc is filled with these shit bags now. What we get for having a coon as a mayor. Mf is hading out $10k as a resurgence package rn.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
Fucking nyc is filled with these shit bags now. What we get for having a coon as a mayor. Mf is hading out $10k as a resurgence package rn.
what race r u ?

bro i need to see what u look like, can u pm me a pic pls
I can but nothing special, I got my mom's looks, so a bit Indian