Rate Miro Cech morph (brutal mouthpill)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
2996260_1658418463342.jpg

Tried to morph him with different lips, because his IMO are too full and have a very uneven oral fissure.
Original, unmorphed pic for comparison purposes:

7514a570d36a989ef0bf391c85cdec5b.jpg

Mouthpill strikes hard and is real, to me he looks more intelligent and capable in the morphed pic due to the better and more even lips. Keep in mind he was already one of the biggest gigachads out there, but with better lips he looks like an ascended being IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deprived, Chadeep and 3 others
Yup. Kys if you have squiggy lip seal. Legit pisses me off to even look at them.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Yup. Kys if you have squiggy lip seal. Legit pisses me off to even look at them.

Mouthpill is legit brutal, legit went from 80 IQ good looking brute to 150 IQ supermodel :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
2996260_1658418463342.jpg

I give 7.75/8 PSL to this otherwordly fictional being. Only thing that can be slightly improved is giving him a bit less nostril show (nose is almost perfect except that little detail) and his blurry ears.
Other than that, can't have a better lower third, zygos, mouth, eye area, forehead and hairline than that, yet it doesn't look uncanny in any way. This is the best looking face I've ever seen IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
How do you change lips like that? lips widening appliance, anything else? I have the same issue

damn 8psl 10/10 irl

• +1
Do you think mine are?

Yours are good, do not do anything to them.

How do you change lips like that? lips widening appliance, anything else? I have the same issue

Depends on the starting point. This thread explains the procedures quite well:

Add to that lip reduction (to make them thinner) and fat transfer (to add volume).
A mouth area like that morph is a giga halo and very underrated here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Xangsane
One of the very few PSL morphs that doesn’t look retarded gj

I agree his lips are too full but it’s better than having thin lips

• +1
One of the very few PSL morphs that doesn’t look retarded gj

I agree his lips are too full but it’s better than having thin lips

Agree. Luckily, both of them are fixable. Mouthpill hits hard, second only to the Smilepill IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived