mse copers on suicide watch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JFM05, highT and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nvm I’m retarded this is only two months not two years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and BradAniston
MSE isn't cope. Even if you get no changes from it, it's still good for your palate.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, kuroganeikki, JFM05 and 8 others
Did her midface get longer?

• +1
Reactions: brainded
I see her zygos popping more she use face pulling.

• +1
Reactions: highT, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and brainded
Too late bro, I already took MSE from my surgery list

• +1
Can already see an improvement in under eye support (apart from the obvious improvements to zygos/fwhr)

• +1
Reactions: highT, brainded and spark
Noticeable improvement to undereye support and her Zygos are also flaring more. I also have a theory that post suture split, you could probably get noticeable Zygos gains from chewing during MSE (don't go overboard though) as a split suture should theoretically be very malleable and the bone should be prone to more drastic changes. MSE should never be a be all end all procedure though. Anyone coping with that for "MUHHHH CCW Rotation" needs to stop with that.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, PrisonMike and brainded
Over for zygo and ipdcels for MSE tbh :cry:

from only chad to only chad great thread op

• JFL
Also how tf she went from white to asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 3828
She got a long midface and her midface is slightly wider now. A wider face would be looking better.
Unfortunately her zygos got way wider making her forehead appear way too small. Looks like a looksmin for me. Time to adjust my MSE plans.

She got a long midface and her midface is slightly wider now. A wider face would be looking better.
Unfortunately her zygos got way wider making her forehead appear way too small. Looks like a looksmin for me. Time to adjust my MSE plans.
did her zygos really get wider
i am blind im not seeing it

Noticeable improvement to undereye support and her Zygos are also flaring more. I also have a theory that post suture split, you could probably get noticeable Zygos gains from chewing during MSE (don't go overboard though) as a split suture should theoretically be very malleable and the bone should be prone to more drastic changes. MSE should never be a be all end all procedure though. Anyone coping with that for "MUHHHH CCW Rotation" needs to stop with that.
Split suture doesnt make the bones any more malleable. Instead of clay, it's like cracking a stone in half

She transformed from white to Asian. Raceoplasty

Unless it's 12-20mm expansion, MSE won't gonna do shit for looks.

Split suture doesnt make the bones any more malleable. Instead of clay, it's like cracking a stone in half

Yes but shouldn't applying force still grant some expansion for BZ width regardless? I would not be expecting massive lateral expansion to begin with.