Rate muh malontanan 2 results. From easily pale to more tanned

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I am easily pale. So I used malontanan 2 nose spray for some weeks now.
How is muh tan, skin now?

In the past, I usually at the end of the winer, tended to be pale like this, for example:
2744772_2744742_20210525_125451.jpeg

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lygodactylus, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
Looks good. Your old haircut looks way better though imo

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Good_Little_Goy, TrestIsBest and 4 others
U need a more deeper tan with better skin. It looks dull and unlively but looks good

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, AsGoodAsItGets, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
How many hours did you tan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How many hours did you tan
zero.
Just malontanan-2 use only.
Avoid the sun, like the plague, kinda. Because I'm old, and I need ALL the collagen I can maintain,

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, RoundHouse, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
U need a more deeper tan with better skin. It looks dull and unlively but looks good
Maybe I can get that again, I been a bit laizy with skincare the past 2 months.
Don't forget though, it's the skin of an olmost 40 yo, so it;s never gonna be like a 19 year old shinny

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
zero.
Avoid the sun, like the plague, kinda. Because I'm old, and I need ALL the collagen I can maintain,
How much does this melanotan tan last?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How much does this melanotan tan last?
I realydon't know. Derek from more plates more dates, said it lasted him basically forever. I pray it's like that for me also. I still have a few weeks of using that melanotan stuff, before the bottle is empty. Maybe I get a bit of extra tan. Ideally my skinn end up thus, that I look like an Indian :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5786 and gamma
Good results
Your eye color looks exactly the same which is good cause I was afraid Melanotan could make eyes darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
u should do something about your undereyes maybe concealer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and eduardkoopman
Good results
Your eye color looks exactly the same which is good cause I was afraid Melanotan could make eyes darker
thanks. Luckily my eyes still bright like the ocean.
u should do something about your undereyes maybe concealer
I tried, and I did fter many tries find decentish color. I also did in the past, a bit of filler, which helped a little bit also. It's a problem that was, and is not totally fixeable for me. Can only manage to make it less severe. 3 issues cause it for me: 1 hollowness, 2. thin skin there (so see through skin. 3. some access blood is there so it shows in darkness a bit.
Can't fix all these 3 things. Tried to get the skin thicker there with tratinoin, but it exagerated the hollowness more, so that's the closest to a solution I came.

I even use a 70 USD eyeserum under the eyes normally. Which is 70 usd for only 15 ml. Brutals!

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TrestIsBest, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
u need ur neck tanned too. it just looks like ur wearing fake tan on ur face.

and negl being pale suits you

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Biiyo03
idk what to pick, pale or tan being better?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I i were you id buzzcut.. unless you are hiding a really shitty hairline rn

couple that with sum chainzz n shieet and you look like a balkan badboy

Seems like ethnics prefer pale, because they think it looks superior and high class. Tan is literally healthier and more angelic. Ethnic opinions on skin colour are invalid, the west has it right. I'd say a naturally medium complexion is the best, since it can tan a gorgeous colour without becoming too dark and it can become paler overtime. This means that the colour works for both opinions on the best looking skin colour. By facts and studies, a tan is more attractive.
I prefer tan.
I dunno what others prefer

zero.
Thats really stupid. You need a little sun exposure with mt2. Use a tanning bed for 10-15min 2-3 times a week. Once you built the desired tan, its easy to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, TrestIsBest and eduardkoopman
Thats really stupid. You need a little sun exposure with mt2. Use a tanning bed for 10-15min 2-3 times a week. Once you built the desired tan, its easy to maintain.
i did not know that.

Does the tanning bed, not cause these things:
1. fake looking color?
2. collagen rape?

Seems like ethnics prefer pale, because they think it looks superior and high class. Tan is literally healthier and more angelic. Ethnic opinions on skin colour are invalid, the west has it right. I'd say a naturally medium complexion is the best, since it can tan a gorgeous colour without becoming too dark and it can become paler overtime. This means that the colour works for both opinions on the best looking skin colour. By facts and studies, a tan is more attractive.
I agree, it's like that in the Nordid European country I life in. And I prefer to have high appeal there.
Not to have appeal, in the eyes of some far away living Asian woman/people.

Tom Strijd skin color, was mogger. imo

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Literally just lift. You do have nice full lips like me we have blowjob lips. You don't need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5786
Yeah bro, white women are better looking than ethnic women, go for this.
I agree, it's like that in the Nordid European country I life in. And I prefer to have high appeal there.

this color is common among scandinavians, i wonder if youd get similar considering your dutch

this color is common among scandinavians, i wonder if youd get similar considering your dutch
I hope I can achieve Thom Strijd skin tone and quality. Would be cool.
I need a bit of extra tan/glow though
Where i life, there are not much ethnic women anyways. So it's mostly whites only that life here. So it's the option to go for.
This is kinda what i am surrounded with mostly, when it comes to younger peoples.
e0ad885ecd014d6ba64fb8ef94005daa-lg.jpg

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yes it was tbh, you need those slightly yellow(golden colouring), red(healthy rosiness) and pink undertones
Screenshot 6164

Yeah, I made a thread on this. Ideal tbh. Ultimate colouring has slightly yellow/golden warm undertones and rosy red and pink undertones combined with a hint of orange undertones.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
brutals gym gains, since I been putting in effort to get bigger

assymatry is the issue with them, tbh. not how full they are
mm i guess i can see what you mean but if they fuck it up

I checked for this.
And than I read, me being in tretinoin (face and neck only). They say as tretinoin user, one should not go to tanning beds.
Ca I otherwise just cover muh face and neck in tanning bed?

You know about this?

Your eye colour stayed the same? Did your hairs darken? Pics are hard to see this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i feel so yeah. still blue

i painted my hair. i'm gret as f*, so I can't say.
my eyebrows and eyelash hair seemed a little darker

true that. lighting, blablba. makes hard to take consistent pics.
Did you notice any side effects (mole growth, discolouration, etc.)? What was your dosage?

Any new growth of moles, especially in the face?
Maybe a few, tiny. not much. mostly that a few light brown ones, became dark brown.

I do know.
Some peopll are more prone, to developing this than others.
I do know, some that get extra birtmarks spots.
it's hard-ish maybe to know up front.

One can maybe know. if one got it easily from tanning in the past or not. That might be a good indicator.

Alse. one just gotta try it out.

Spots start to appear within a few days. so if it's to bad. than one can just stop.

This woman had it as well.

You would ascend so much from some kind of jaw/lower third modification, your eye area is very good, but your lower half of the face makes you look alien, high class but alien

You would ascend so much from some kind of jaw/lower third modification, your eye area is very good, but your lower half of the face makes you look alien, high class but alien
I know. Without facial hair it even worse.
TwcsPwz

With facial hair. I try to fraud a bit more substance in lower third.

Today, I decided to try out if bonesmashing will help a little.
I used filler in the past as well.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
tanned looks better

Bitch please.

Even white women know they are inferior to Asian women.

If you fuck your skin up under the mistaken impression that it will appeal to white women, who readily admit that they are uglier and less feminine than ethnic women, you are either a homo, or a white woman LARPing.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Imagine not wanting to appeal to the most desired, ideal women in the world just because they are far away from your shithole European bog country.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest
But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.
To add, to above statement. to be fair.

That is the opinion, data, coming from the location: Singapore.
It may be different, in other locations in the world.

Using mt2 without minimal sun exposure is very low iq.

To add, to above statement. to be fair.

That is the opinion, data, coming from the location: Singapore.
It may be different, in other locations in the world.

Studies from the USA , Australia and Europe all confirm that Asian women are considered the most attractive and most desired.

true that.
i changed that, and went in sun tanning yesterday for 20 minutes
Good. Do you see any advantage from the nose spray compared to injections? In the fitness community the nose spray is not really used, so i wonder if its inferior to injections.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Studies from the USA , Australia and Europe all confirm that Asian women are considered the most attractive and most desired.
But in your previous quote, it also said white women were not desired. And white women for sure are in 2nd place than, after Asian women, in those studies?

i persoanlly only read that in 1 study, from USA. for the rest I dunno.

but i could see, or imagine that to be true.

I been with an Asian woman also here in netherlands. Even though they are few and far between where I life.
I would not perse say, they are the most attractive.
But I can for sure see, they can be most desired.
Because she was chill and cool to deal with, so that's enjoyable. I assume on average "asian" women might be more enjoyable to deal with.

Good. Do you see any advantage from the nose spray compared to injections? In the fitness community the nose spray is not really used, so i wonder if its inferior to injections.
I never injected. so I dunno.
I'm high inhib :( when it comes to injecting