Rate muh malontanan 2 results. From easily pale to more tanned

You look htn range now imo.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Are you really end 30s?

you look like the hacker with the gerbil in house of cards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you look like the hacker with the gerbil in house of cards :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had to look up, whom that guy is.
I can see some resemblance. but also I think I looks quit a bit different also.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Are you getting any girls? If yes, which age range?
to be determined soon, when next month I will jump in again being preo-active dater. I will probably open a thread about it, when I start actively pestering women again. To see what happens. I have no idea, what to expect.
Btw i think your biggest failo is the asymetric upper lip.
it's deffo a failo.
I dunoo if it's muh biggest one.
The mandible and muh long midface, are quit a big failo also. maybe bigger than da lip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Maybe I can get that again, I been a bit laizy with skincare the past 2 months.
Don't forget though, it's the skin of an olmost 40 yo, so it;s never gonna be like a 19 year old shinny
Wait how old are you?

true that. next year I'll trun 40
You don't have the phenotype nor are in the age group for tanning to be a significant +
Best thing to do is play to your strengths.

Hot book moms, nerdy beckies, unstable Stacys are into this type of clean "teacher" look.
And this look is maintainable into later years.

If you somehow make the new haircut + tanning work. You lose all appeal once they find out you're 40 with British teen haircut

Versus, your original look if they find out you're 40 that'll turn them on even more.
Sophisticated older man that looks good, is a legit fantasy girls have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Foreverbrad
Nvm just saw
What do you do to look so young?
this was muh old post. about my efforts with aging.
A few things on there I don't do anymore, and some has been added

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
You don't have the phenotype nor are in the age group for tanning to be a significant +
View attachment 1663109
Hot book moms, nerdy beckies, unstable Stacys are into this type of clean "teacher" look.

If you somehow make the new haircut + tanning work. You lose all appeal once they find out you're 40 with British teen haircut

Versus, your original look if they find out you're 40 that'll turn them on even more.
Thanks for the high effort reply.
I'll see what happens, when I soon actively start pestering women.
I don't mind experimenting with muh looks. and seeing what happens, whatever that consequence is, i'm okay with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5455
Thanks for the high effort reply.
I'll see what happens, when I soon actively start pestering women.
I don't mind experimenting with muh looks. and seeing what happens, whatever that consequence is, i'm okay with it.
Why do you use 'muh' instead of 'my'?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You looked way better pale. Looked high class and just better.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and eduardkoopman
Thanks.
The opions on it seems devided. some prefer me pale. Some prefer me tanned.

This guy below had the concept. that "ethnics" would prefer me pale.
And whites would prefer me tanned.

I'm gonna test it out, by asking each person that mentioned preference. What ethnicity they are.
That be a cool small research/

Seems like ethnics prefer pale, because they think it looks superior and high class. Tan is literally healthier and more angelic. Ethnic opinions on skin colour are invalid, the west has it right. I'd say a naturally medium complexion is the best, since it can tan a gorgeous colour without becoming too dark and it can become paler overtime. This means that the colour works for both opinions on the best looking skin colour. By facts and studies, a tan is more attractive.

what is your ethnicity (roughly)?

No, it looks terrible and homo. Messed his skin up.
tanned looks better
and negl being pale suits you
U need a more deeper tan with better skin. It looks dull and unlively but looks good
Good results

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
white, in europe tanned its better

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and eduardkoopman
are you prone to freckles or have them as a kid?
are you still using high spf and tretinoin also?

nice results for no sun but I think you might suit pale better, definitely better haircut for you before.

white, how is this relevant
I you can read the intro part of post #67. it will be clear.
Basically, the opinions on tan vs. pale; are devided. Som like me pale, some like me tan. 1 Guy replied, that of the guys prefering me pale, they would likely be "ethnics" and the ones liking me tanned being "whites". So, I decided to to a small experiment, and ask the ones that mentioned what they preferred, what race they are. that way, we can see if it's true or not, what that guy said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Basically, the opinions on tan vs. pale; are devided. Som like me pale, some like me tan. 1 Guy replied, that of the guys prefering me pale, they would likely be "ethnics" and the ones liking me tanned being "whites". So, I decided to to a small experiment, and ask the ones that mentioned what they preferred, what race they are. that way, we can see if it's true or not, what that guy said
i actually think in the opposite terms, whites are gonna prefer you tanned because tanning is part of "white culture", while ethnics are gonna value a pale skin more than europeans/whites. Also idk a combination between your very pale skin and the strong brown of your hairs/beard is kinda offputting, gives incel vibes (although u dont look like an incel)

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
i actually think in the opposite terms, whites are gonna prefer you tanned because tanning is part of "white culture", while ethnics are gonna value a pale skin more than europeans/whites.
I guestimate it also.
I hope enough guys reply trheir ethnicity, so i can do this small test here.
Also idk a combination between your very pale skin and the strong brown of your hairs/beard is kinda offputting, gives incel vibes (although u dont look like an incel)
Yeah, my facial hair can be very dark. Gives off giga contrast, with pale skin.
Being pale and very dark hair, looks imo bad on me.
brown hair and pale, is kinda okay.

well its not necessarily about that. its just about what actually looks better.

well its not necessarily about that. its just about what actually looks better.
culture may influence what actrually looks better. is what I try to hypothosis if true/untrue here.

culture may influence what actrually looks better. is what I try to hypothosis if true/untrue here.
well dont listen to curries unless ur dating indian girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
never had freckles. I do have birthmark spots, here and there

yes

what is your ethnicity? see post #67 why I I am asking
white

thanks for your respone though, first time I've seen someone use it without tanning
I want to use but the risk for freckles seems high if you're at all prone to them

View attachment 1663109

Don't you think most of the change is down to the change of hair cut and clothing rather than the tan?

Someone with Photoshop should Photoshop his original pic with a tan (or even a few shades of tan) but leave the rest the same for analysis.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nasal spray is a waste of money and can easily upset your stomach when some of it gets in your esophagus. Injecting works much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
well dont listen to curries unless ur dating indian girls
based.

Some time later now.
The tan stayed!!! I guess it helps long term. I haven't used this stuff for some few weeks now.

Are you getting any girls? If yes, which age range?
Btw i think your biggest failo is the asymetric upper lip.
to be determined soon, when next month I will jump in again being preo-active dater. I will probably open a thread about it, when I start actively pestering women again. To see what happens. I have no idea, what to expect.
4/5 days of pro-actively trying to date:
Tinder statts:
My tinder insights swipes and matches

Trying Chatting with women in Daily lives. I chatted up like 15 or more women. I got with 1 woman 3 meetings.

that are my statts so far. And it's 100% honest, no bs.

zero dates from Tinder by the way.

zero dates from Tinder by the way.
How is your mt2 experience so far? Are you still using the spray? Would you say the spray gave you good enough results? Im thinking about trying it also

Will i need a lot of sun exposure for a good tan? Im already oldcel and need my collagen
depends on your paleness, how easy you make melatonin in skin. and how much tan one wants
ideally, the less the better. I'm oldcell also, probaly more so than you. i didn't rtan that much. but did some..

zero.
Just malontanan-2 use only.
Avoid the sun, like the plague, kinda. Because I'm old, and I need ALL the collagen I can maintain,
You need some exposure to the tan, otherwise it will take forever to get a good tan.

Also I don't believe in the theory of avoiding sun completely. Sun exposure might have a lot more benefits than we are currently aware of. Sadly people who don't go out in the sun, never look younger or more attractive. All the skin care gurus who preach that sun is terrible for you look old and unhealthy.

And I would use injections, they are way more potent and don't fuck your soft tissue inside your nose.

You need some exposure to the tan, otherwise it will take forever to get a good tan.

Also I don't believe in the theory of avoiding sun completely. Sun exposure might have a lot more benefits than we are currently aware of. Sadly people who don't go out in the sun, never look younger or more attractive. All the skin care gurus who preach that sun is terrible for you look old and unhealthy.

And I would use injections, they are way more potent and don't fuck your soft tissue inside your nose.
It's an old thread, as you scroll and read through this thread. You can see and what changed.

Atm i still avoid the sun, mostly for muh collagen.
but when on melanotan i did do some tanning.

Cope that sun avoiders look old. I am old, and was sun avoidant. And i look less old than most others