Rate my 2 month looksmax transformation from virgin twink

@StreegeReturn who looks more like Pattinson me or this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
@StreegeReturn who looks more like Pattinson me or this guy?
guy in op doesn't look like pattison. if anything he looks closer to taylor lautner than pattison. he confuses the fact hes also pale looking.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
guy in op doesn't look like pattison. if anything he looks closer to taylor lautner than pattison. he confuses the fact hes also pale looking.
lautner still a mogger

• +1
indeed, i just got similar hair style

pale because i rot inside, my d vitamin was at dangerous levels

• +1
lautner still a mogger
yeah he was on testosterone cycle in the first movie, i think he was 17 years old aswell :lul:
probably why his height got stunted

still a good dude when he is lean

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
View attachment 1889784

thanks i found my people, i fit right in there
How can you be so sure you are actually a white person. This user was convinced he was one:

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
dude is a flat 5'8 /173cm, not over tier but not optimal i would say
Nah. It is pretty bad. I am guessing most young white guys your age are a bit taller than you?

• JFL
what are your cock measurements buddy boyo

How can you be so sure you are actually a white person. This user was convinced he was one:

He looks good here and still indian.

FaceApp 1665836601927

You made him an iranan tbqh

Iranans look borderline curry at times tbqh never the less this guy looks like a good looking curry tbqh

Iranans look borderline curry at times tbqh never the less this guy looks like a good looking curry tbqh
What does a typical iranan look like? Many of them do look like curries to me.

Also a lot of traits that we deem phenotypical are just shit traits whites also have sometimes like SFS, recessed orbitals etc

• JFL
What does a typical iranan look like? Many of them do look like curries to me.

Also a lot of traits that we deem phenotypical are just shit traits whites also have sometimes like SFS, recessed orbitals etc

Typically iranans are lighter and have more broader skulls and have more deep set eyes other than that the skull is very curry which is what you would expect curries have a genetic component very closely linked to persians.

Although this is all cope to start with the guy if he looked like that wouldnt be. A self hating cuck.

Typically iranans are lighter and have more broader skulls and have more deep set eyes other than that the skull is very curry which is what you would expect curries have a genetic component very closely linked to persians.

Although this is all cope to start with the guy if he looked like that wouldnt be. A self hating cuck.
Yeah. I dont get why he was so obsessed with looking like a white person. Not all of them are attractive and many look like utter shit in different ways to curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and reptiles

How would you ascend him anyway? I'm thinking bimax with sarpe and then midface + infra implants for orbitals. Then something for his eyebrows and eyelashes. The IPD and long midface issues are kinda hard to tackle but if he lost weight, spaced out his eyebrows and got a narrowish square hairline with curtains, it wouldn't stand out that much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and reptiles
How would you ascend him anyway? I'm thinking bimax with sarpe and then midface + infra implants for orbitals. Then something for his eyebrows and eyelashes. The IPD and long midface issues are kinda hard to tackle but if he lost weight, spaced out his eyebrows and got a narrowish square hairline with curtains, it wouldn't stand out that much.

That amount of change isnt currently possible but the standard protocols would help massive.

Bimax+genio and then custom facial implants

That amount of change isnt currently possible but the standard protocols would help massive.

Bimax+genio and then custom facial implants
Weren't you saying the other day that bimax and implants would make anybody a male model

• JFL