• 20201212_065934.jpg
    20201212_065934.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20200722-210442_Photos-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200722-210442_Photos-01.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
How do you pack on 80pounds when ur naturally a hardgainer ectomorph? Is this steroids

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Imaging trying to not fuck your liver and hair.
No, I have a better one: Imagine having 20-40 more natural pounds of muscle to go but you hop on stuff that costs 5x times natty lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 5292
Time between both pics?

• JFL
How do you pack on 80pounds when ur naturally a hardgainer ectomorph? Is this steroids
My appetite is genetically low. Once I started forcing myself to eat more I started gaining muscle. Simple as that. And I’m also 16% body fat and some water weight. Who knows how much muscle I actually gained.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Throwingawaynow, Deleted member 11221 and 1 other person
No, I have a better one: Imagine having 20-40 more natural pounds of muscle to go but you hop on stuff that costs 5x times natty lifting.
I think i have a better one. Imagine trying to keep your cock healthy to fuck sluts and avoid ed and infertility.

8 months, im a hardgainer no cope
There’s no such thing as hard gainer. You eat more, you gain more. Some people slightly better than others but the difference is minimal (200 calories a day burned max).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
can you show front ? i want to see frame transformation

There’s no such thing as hard gainer. You eat more, you gain more. Some people slightly better than others but the difference is minimal (200 calories a day burned max).
I might be an outlier, nibba i puked 11 times in total in order to get to surplus intake. but it does exist

• JFL
I might be an outlier, nibba i puked 11 times in total in order to get to surplus intake. but it does exist
I haven’t puked one time in my whole bulk, even though I used to eat 4000-6000 calories because I know when to stop and what foods to eat.

• +1
I haven’t puked one time in my whole bulk, even though I used to eat 4000-6000 calories because I know when to stop and what foods to eat.
Maybe its because i friedricemaxxed jfl

• JFL
You were probably neglecting breakfast and then trying to stuff yourself up with foods

• +1
Bump ngl

• +1
You also have to understand that 125 is underweight, so 125-165 I was only getting to my default, aka normal body weight. So yes, I did gain a lot of muscle and weight, but a lot of it is basically essential weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 4797
B

• +1
From a boy to man. Your baseline for your face is far above the majority here so be grateful. There should be nothing holding you back on your journey brother.

• So Sad
3 months of bulking left. Then I will start cutting.

Left 125-130 pounds at 6’2. Right about 200 pounds at 6’3. Left august 2018. Right today.

Inconsistent training. You could probably do a lot more than me.
You dont look 125 in the first pic. I'm shorter than you and if I weight 125 I look like an skeleton lmao.

Nvm I dont know what to say about your transformation. Your face doesn't look better and body looks bloated.

Goodbye.

• JFL
From a boy to man. Your baseline for your face is far above the majority here so be grateful. There should be nothing holding you back on your journey brother.
Thank you 😿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Bert7
You dont look 125 in the first pic. I'm shorter than you and if I weight 125 I look like an skeleton lmao.

Nvm I dont know what to say about your transformation. Your face doesn't look better and body looks bloated.

Goodbye.
You sound bitter. You need to forgive your parents for letting you down and then god will forgive you and you will be happy.

• +1
Edit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Siberia_
You sound bitter. You need to forgive your parents for letting you down and then god will forgive you and you will be happy.
Nah bro. Didn't meant to sound rude. If you're having more success than before it's all what matters!

• +1

Go meant to quote your pictures.

Legit. Was my former physique 3 years back.

Height bro?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Siberia_
Can't believe @IwantToLooksMaxx is having a full-on BroScience discussion with a bunch of nerds. What is becoming of this world.

• JFL
Can't believe @IwantToLooksMaxx is having a full-on BroScience discussion with a bunch of nerds. What is becoming of this world.
Where’s the broscience? Everything here is scientific facts.

• +1
B

• +1
Where’s the broscience? Everything here is scientific facts.

BroScience is good. It's knowledgeable. That's why bro-splits are effective and popular. It's just a terminology.

I would say 15 honestly. You’re still making ounces of gains past year 10. Of course, that would depend on when you start lifting. If you start at 25 sure. If you start at 40 by then your T is already downhill and you won’t make gains probably past year 2 or 3.
JFL imagine these incels grinding it out for 15 years only to look almost exactly the same they did after 3 years.

B

• +1
Bump

• +1
G

• +1
Your shoulders are 99% front delt. Do face pulls and lateral raises for 3d delts

• +1
How many calories a day did you eat?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221, Baldingman1998 and LooksPSL
How many calories a day did you eat?
First year I didn’t even calculate, I just ate a little more food. I stopped progressing after 7 months (gained about 20 pounds). Then I started eating 2500, then 3000 and now anywhere from 3500 to 4000.

• +1

• +1
Bump

• +1
Bloatmaxxing ftw.

Bump

• +1

• +1