Reactions: Deleted member 11221
Bump tbh ngl

• +1
Bump

• +1
Don't do roids and reach your maximum potential first
That’s what I want to do tbh. If I am not satisfied with my natty results after 3 more years I will start roiding.

• +1
That’s what I want to do tbh. If I am not satisfied with my natty results after 3 more years I will start roiding.
I became like this after 3 years natty, only problem is that when i bulk my face becomes fat so i prefer staying lean, roids age your face too so idk
IMG 20201214 130618

• Love it
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
5ft10 82 kgs or 181 lbs
Yep, that’s what I thought. As a tall fag it will take forever to look large in clothes, but fuck it, I can lift for the rest of my life no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 6512
id go on trt tbh 150mgs of test a week for life to abuse dimorphism
My T is 700-900 ng/dl. Is it even worth it? And what dimorphism exactly? My facial hair is slowly improving and my muscles are growing.

• +1
You’re probably a tall fag.
Nope lmao 5’9. I just have naturally skinny and long limbs. I build up my chest, back, and lats crazy easily but legs and arms are really difficult unless I bulk and get a little fatter. I’m currently a little under 10% bf and I like to stay around there.

• JFL
Nope lmao 5’9. I just have naturally skinny and long limbs. I build up my chest, back, and lats crazy easily but legs and arms are really difficult unless I bulk and get a little fatter. I’m currently a little under 10% bf and I like to stay around there.
Of course your arms are skinny because you’re too much of a pussy to commit to a 12 month bulk.

• +1
Of course your arms are skinny because you’re too much of a pussy to commit to a 12 month bulk.
I’ve bulked from 145 pounds to 170 in like 18 months my guy. I just like to lean bulk and aim for 1.5 pounds a month so I don’t put on any fat.

• +1
My T is 700-900 ng/dl. Is it even worth it? And what dimorphism exactly? My facial hair is slowly improving and my muscles are growing.
ye it would put you at 1300-1500ngdl more robust jaw browridge etc whatever ur genetics allow u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I’ve bulked from 145 pounds to 170 in like 18 months my guy. I just like to lean bulk and aim for 1.5 pounds a month so I don’t put on any fat.
That’s pretty good, but what you’re doing right now is slowly walking to the physique of your dreams while I’m running. Maintenance/Lean bulking could take 2x the amount of time to reach your goals compared to normal bulking. You can lose fat in like 2-3 months, it’s pretty fast. I wouldn’t worry about fat too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and Deleted member 8765
Bump tbh

• +1
Bump tbh

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1

• +1
ye it would put you at 1300-1500ngdl more robust jaw browridge etc whatever ur genetics allow u
Do you have any evidence for this claim? I doubt a slightly higher test level will grow his broridge and jaw. Testosterone cant make your bones grow. Its impossible. The only thing that could happen, is your masseter muscle that gets hypertrophied and grow a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and .*my*.
Do you have any evidence for this claim? I doubt a slightly higher test level will grow his broridge and jaw. Testosterone cant make your bones grow. Its impossible. The only thing that could happen, is your masseter muscle that gets hypertrophied and grow a bit.
This

Wouldnt be slightly higher it would be double of what the genetic elite can reproduce naturally , as for evidence anecdotally there are body builders and mma fighters that over time developed stronger browridges etc

Testosterone does grow bone there are AR cells in the bone marrow it depends on androgen receptors closing after puberty and so forth another example of this cavil who’s skull became omega dimorphic as he aged

Wouldnt be slightly higher it would be double of what the genetic elite can reproduce naturally , as for evidence anecdotally there are body builders and mma fighters that over time developed stronger browridges etc

Testosterone does grow bone there are AR cells in the bone marrow it depends on androgen receptors closing after puberty and so forth another example of this cavil who’s skull became omega dimorphic as he aged
- You dont know what kind of things these mma fighters took. There is a big difference between "trt 150mg" and things like hgh, tren or dht derivatives.
- How do you know cavills skull became dimorphic because of testosterone? I think there are other reasons for this.

You didnt gave me enough proof.

• +1
- You dont know what kind of things these mma fighters took. There is a big difference between "trt 150mg" and things like hgh, tren or dht derivatives.
- How do you know cavills skull became dimorphic because of testosterone? I think there are other reasons for this.

You didnt gave me enough proof.
Agreed

Look like you got a beer belly now

• +1
That’s exactly why you cut after a bulk
scared of bulking cause ive been trying to cut since 13 and cpuld never do it

imagine bulking for months just to not be able to cut and lose all the muscle

• JFL
scared of bulking cause ive been trying to cut since 13 and cpuld never do it

imagine bulking for months just to not be able to cut and lose all the muscle
I looked like this pretty much my whole teenage years so I’m not afraid of fat at all. I’m low body fat gifted unless I start eating like a pig.

Attachments

• 72049A3E-C4ED-4788-85F7-73CA1833803F.png
    72049A3E-C4ED-4788-85F7-73CA1833803F.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
I looked like this pretty much my whole teenage years so I’m not afraid of fat at all. I’m low body fat gifted unless I start eating like a pig.
brutal dont know what to do my situation is cucked

if it was that easy i wouldnt have binged and purged for 2 years jfl
I know it’s not easy, but being a fat fuck is even less easy. Get your shit together and start dieting. You can message me daily if you want help. I will try to help you out.

• +1
I know it’s not easy, but being a fat fuck is even less easy. Get your shit together and start dieting. You can message me daily if you want help. I will try to help you out.
im not even fat tbh more skinny fat than anything

• +1
im not even fat tbh more skinny fat than anything
Do you have any pictures? Send a picture and I will try to tell you exactly what you should do. The steps will be simple I promise you that.

• +1

You should be afraid of fat, this is most skinny guys mistake. They bulk and their face looks like a foot.

• JFL
You should be afraid of fat, this is most skinny guys mistake. They bulk and their face looks like a foot.
Dude you missed the point. “I’m not afraid of fat” means that I can lose it easily, not that I will keep it.

Dude you missed the point. “I’m not afraid of fat” means that I can lose it easily, not that I will keep it.

The majority of guys that bulk look like shit, and it's a retarded way to gain weight. I lose weight easy too, and I don't gain unnecessary fat because I'm not stupid.